Post Fanime 2010 Cosplayer "Did you take my picture?" thread

Started by vizualkai, May 31, 2010, 06:10:19 PM

vizualkai

I will start

I was Alice from Alice in Wonderland all three days but I was "tall Alice". You could see me (most of the time) in platform shoes. If that is not descriptive enough i was the tall black chick in a blonde wig xD

Thanks!!! <3

Piichuu

Mijimaru, the new Pokemon water starter, Saturday and Sunday. xP Any photos of the Pokemon gathering in general would be great.

Also, if you took photos of the female Postman from Legend of Zelda Sat-Sun, or Ciel Phantomhive and Leafeon on Saturday, please send them to me. My friends would like to see the photos you guys took, too!
2011 Cosplays -
Mijumaru/Oshawott (Pokemon B/W)
Team Rocket Grunt (Pokemon)

Possibly Red Scout (TF2)

CaptainYossarian

Yeah, if anyone has pictures of the group of Communists with the big flag on Friday night (I know there are at least a few out there-we got stopped about every three feet), or the Inglorious Basterds from Saturday, I'd be much obliged. Also, any one with the US airborne trooper.

Here's one of the pictures I found of us so far, just for reference: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8145334@N06/4649377920/in/set-72157624152219884/

ETA: I'm really interested in finding if anyone has pics of our pitched battle with the decadent forces of the counter-revolution. I would be most in anyones debt who had these.
"Did I know Szat would betray us?" Urza asked quizzically. "I was counting on it"

Tabbychan

Hey Ya'll :D

Saturday:
Hinata Hyuuga Shippuden
Kagura Sohma
Umbreon (I was the one with the white out contacts!)
[[Any Pictures from the Pokemon or Fruits Basket Gathering would be appreciated :D]]

Sunday:
Kikyo from InuYasha
Espeon & Umbreon from Pokemon(These would be much appreciated. I was the espeon and my boyfriend the umbreon!)
Vampire
[[Any pictures from the InuYasha or Disney Gathering would be appreciated!]]

Monday:
Muffy from Harvest Moon
[[Pictures from the Harvest Moo Gathering would be appreciated!]]

Thank you :D

d man n

i was a tall lelouch in the school uniform i think i was the only one to have purple contacts
Will there be LEMON!!!!???????

Mint

Anyone have any from the Shugo Chara or Soul Eater Gatherings? :D
2012 YO.
Friday: Yin (Darker than black)
Saturday: Alibaba (Magi); Sheryl (Macross Frontier); CC (Code Geass)
Sunday: Ikuto Tsukiyomi (Shugo Chara); Peter Pan (Disney)
Monday: Panda Kigurumi

iNSOMNiAC

My cosplays this year were:

Suika from Touhou (Thursday and Sunday)
Rhyme from The World Ends With You (Friday)
Zidane from Final Fantasy IX/Dissidia (Saturday)

I'll PM those of you whom I have pictures of.

Kyonluver

Lesse... I was
Shino from .hack//ROOTS on friday, I was the one with pink hair and with a 4 person group normally :3
Rika from Higurashi no naku koro ni (When they cry) on Saturday, I had the dark navy hair, accompanied by a Satoko
And on Monday I was a Mario with a short skirt :P

Thanks everyone~ Hope you all had tons of fun this year!

<Fanime '16>
Reese~ACNL
RainbowQuartz~SU
Alkaid~.Hack

LastExile

I was South Italy/Romano from Hetalia for most of Sunday, and Kida Masaomi from Durarara!! for most of Saturday and all of Monday.

Blue Impulse

0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

hakurei

I was Yosuke Hanamura (summer outfit) from Persona 4 for most of Saturday, and Ranka Lee (casual yellow dress thing without the scarf) from Macross F for like two hours in the afternoon. On Sunday I was Reimu Hakurei from Touhou Project, and on Monday I was Shinra Kishitani from Durarara!!.

Most of my pics are of the DRRR!! gathering but I'll upload them and throw them in the other photos thread later.
tumblr | facebook
kiryuuin satsuki / wadanohara

Aphaestus

Friday: Altair from Assassin's Creed
    http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2010/154/3/9/ID_2_by_Aphaestus.jpg
Saturday: Spy from Team Fortress 2
    http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/154/6/7/Err___wtf_____by_Aphaestus.jpg
      the one on the right w/ the royal blue mask and tie
Sunday: Mix of both

Someone got a pic of me when i had the blue spy mask when i was wearing my Altair cosplay. I would really appreciate it if i can get that Oo
E-gaming Staffer

Relsek

I was ace Ace from Heart no Kuni no Alice. (wearing a big red coat and carrying a sword)

My group I was with also included the characters Peter (the white rabbit), Vivaldi (the queen of hearts), Blood, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, Elliot (the march hare), and Nightmare.

Here's a picture of the characters http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/8027/heartnokuninoalicelg3.png

If you took pictures of any of us it would be awesome if you could let me know. Thanks!

Lunarasea

I was Belphegor from KHR... the one with something painted on her white boots and a little bunny pin for her armband. 8D

I only went Saturday. D;

Everything my friends and I took on Saturday: http://s404.photobucket.com/albums/pp130/Lunarasea/Fanime%202010/

My cosplay: http://www.cosplay.com/costume/289434/
Tentative Fanime 2013 Plans:
- Princess Celestia (MLP)
- Rainbow Dash (MLP)
- Alice Human Sacrifice Rin (Vocaloid)
- Police Panty (PSG)
- Kise Ryouta (KnB)
- Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji)
- Alibaba (Magi)

Enkai

I'm looking for pictures of my husband and I.  We were Oda Nobunaga and Nouhime from Sengoku Basara on Saturday and Sunday.  If you were at masquerade, we were in the walk-on group.  Please PM!

Character Images:  
Nobunaga
Nouhime

konataFTW

I only went saturday and sunday and here are my cosplays:

Saturday- Anise of Tales of Abyss, Rin Kagamine with a Len

Sunday- TRC!Jumpsuit! Sakura (was with a Syaoran, Himawari, and a Yuuko, dressed in white and such haha), Magnet!Rin

thanks in advance!
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

ispyangie

I was an Alice in Wonderland bunny, somewhat. Haha, blue checked dress with off shouldered sleeves & I wore two garters. I was accompanied by a Yuna & Yuffie, if you have any pictures of them also. ^__^ I was only dressed on Sunday, the two other girls were dressed both Saturday & Sunday.
Tweet @ispyangie

heeroyuy135

I was Mori (Ouran) Friday; Junpei (P3), Ashford Lelouche and random Ashford student (Geass) on Saturday; Philippines (Hetalia) and Junpei on Sunday; and Ouran!Junpei on Monday.

morgaine

My cosplays were:

Friday - Hungary from APH (with long sleeves and a frying pan.  I was with the Finland)

Saturday - Uni from Reborn! (I was with a Chrome).  The later half, I was Kaguya from Code Geass.  And later I went bacck to Hungary.

Sunday - Hungary again.  If you saw me at the Black and White Ball, I has the long green gown, with my Hungary wig and flower.

Monday - no cosplay, so no pics ^^

If you have any pics of me, send me a PM!  I'd really appreciate it!!
Fanime 2019
TBD