Post Fanime 2010 Cosplayer "Did you take my picture?" thread

Started by vizualkai, May 31, 2010, 06:10:19 PM

KyuuBob

I wore that ^^ on my face on Saturday and Sunday

Saturday I had a suit on and Sunday I had a dress on. It would be nice if I could see them XD
-kip.

Aeredon

I was the Pikachu that carried an acoustic guitar most of the day with a yellow bandana around my knee, and a green one around my neck.

tsundere

Hey, I was the Yukari Yakumo from Touhou Project, rolling around with a Reimu (aka hakurei on the forums) and Yuyuko. We got a ton of pictures taken on Sunday and some on Saturday, so hoping someone out there has some I can save. ;D

Somebody

Love this thread idea and I hope it works for all of us!
Friday: Went around in a small Pocky box with no arms, made of felt for the red areas
Sunday: China from Hetalia. Had a smaller flag with a shorter pole, and small panda, and my jacket was short (at the waist)

Also looking for pictures of the extremely large Pocky box with "WHACK Facts" on the back. It opened from the top and had a small screen as well. I was not wearing it but it belongs to my club.
-EDIT-- Both of these Pocky boxes were sitting behind Stage Zero during much of the con and on Stage Zero during ZNN, and I realized at some point that it was visible from the door, so you may have seen it but not in action. Pics of that are also wanted, if they exist.--EDIT-

Also: Does anyone have any pics of my friend: he was Stein (Soul Eater) with the chair? He was curious if I'd seen any.

AND IM EXTREMELY DESPERATE FOR ALL THE PICS FROM THE HETALIA GATHERING! I've only seen ones from the beginning and am afraid I'll never see any of the later ones that I am in T^T Particularly Rochu, Asian family, etc.

Thanks again!
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

Devi 1313

Hello all! My costumes for the weekend were:
Friday: The Mistress from SuperJail (yellow and hot pink with big, pink glasses) and the Other Mother from Coraline (button eyes and bug bustle)
Saturday: Velvet from Odin Sphere (big, red hood, red skimpy skirt) and Franken Fran (long blonde hair, big silver bolts sticking out of my head)
Sunday: Other Mother again
Fanime 2023:
Wario
Eda Clawthorne Season 1 & 2
Reagan Ridley

https://www.facebook.com/Devi1313

AuroraDreamer

Seychelles (with a giant whale looking fish XD)~ Friday and Sunday
Misty(with togepi on my head)~ Saturday

kapsworth

I was Mr. H from The World Ends With You all 4 days.

Charis

PMs of any photos would be tremendously appreciated.  Thank you so much in advance!

Friday - Koumyou Sanzo from Saiyuki. I ditched the breastplate, but had the crown.
Saturday - Unohana Retsu from Bleach. I think the giant manta ray pillow is fairly obvious. :D
Sunday - pre-exorcist Miranda Lotte from D.Gray-man briefly, and then Gypsy Queen from Trinity Blood, with giant flooftastic white skirts. I wore the latter to the Black and White Ball as well.
Monday - Risai from Juuni Kokki.  (Any photos from that shoot would be appreciated, as we've several folks from there not on the forums I should be passing them on to. ^_^ )
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

atg522

my group was the pokemon gym leaders (roark, misty, and lt. surge/guile) on saturday and sunday.  we had an ash with us on sunday also.  we didn't get a chance to actually get some group shots of our own so any pics would be much appreciated.

thelifeoftehparty

All weekend: BLACK ROCK SHOOTER.

I was the dark one. LOOL. With the giant cannon (on Saturday and half of Sunday.)

amaya_JDB

Quote from: Somebody on May 31, 2010, 10:19:20 PM
Friday: Went around in a small Pocky box with no arms, made of felt for the red areas
Saturday: I only had one pic taken, but I was in a blue halter top with short cowboy boots, shorts, and spurs
Sunday: China from Hetalia. Had a smaller flag with a shorter pole, and small panda, and my jacket was short (at the waist)
Also looking for pictures of the extremely large Pocky box with "WHACK Facts" on the back. It opened from the top and had a small screen as well. I was not wearing it but it belongs to my club.

Thanks again!

Hey! Remember me from the forum gathering???
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist
In other words, I'm one busy mofo!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Kagome (Inuyasha) <all weekend>

Angelx624

Whee! ^^

My list of who I was is in my siggie. ;)
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

meo

alcyonehalcyon

Quote from: Enkai on May 31, 2010, 08:06:59 PM
I'm looking for pictures of my husband and I.  We were Oda Nobunaga and Nouhime from Sengoku Basara on Saturday and Sunday.  If you were at masquerade, we were in the walk-on group.  Please PM!

Character Images: 
Nobunaga
Nouhime

pm-ing you!

kayra

Seras Victoria
Rikku: The younger one from ffx
Haruko: on only thursday
Zatsune Mike: not very long on saturday I think.
If you have any please send me links. <3
Yeah toast.

Somebody

Quote from: amaya_JDB on May 31, 2010, 10:53:06 PM
Saturday: I only had one pic taken, but I was in a blue halter top with short cowboy boots, shorts, and spurs

Thanks again!
Oh wait yes I do! I can't quite remember your face but I do remember you being there- why hello! :D
I didn't get any pics there unfortunately, nor do I think anyone did.  :-\You didn't right?
Cosplay 2013

amaya_JDB

Quote from: Somebody on May 31, 2010, 11:35:37 PM

Thanks again!
Oh wait yes I do! I can't quite remember your face but I do remember you being there- why hello! :D
I didn't get any pics there unfortunately, nor do I think anyone did.  :-\You didn't right?

I have one ^^

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs605.snc3/31867_406532959080_562139080_4141526_2240788_n.jpg
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:

Somebody

Quote from: amaya_JDB on May 31, 2010, 11:41:24 PM

Thanks again!
I didn't get any pics there unfortunately, nor do I think anyone did.  :-\You didn't right?

I have one ^^

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs605.snc3/31867_406532959080_562139080_4141526_2240788_n.jpg

Ha ha! Thanks! When did you take that? Guess it was before or after the gathering although I'd assume before?
Pfft I just read your siggy and realized that I did remember your face/appearance and saw you several times after the gathering con, but you were busy so I didn't say hi. xP
Cosplay 2013

amaya_JDB

Quote from: Somebody on May 31, 2010, 11:43:06 PM
Quote from: amaya_JDB on May 31, 2010, 11:41:24 PM

Thanks again!
I didn't get any pics there unfortunately, nor do I think anyone did.  :-\You didn't right?

I have one ^^

Ha ha! Thanks! When did you take that? Guess it was before or after the gathering although I'd assume before?
Pfft I just read your siggy and realized that I did remember your face/appearance and saw you several times after the gathering con, but you were busy so I didn't say hi. xP

It was before the gathering......like I think about 1/2-1 hour before.
Yeah, I was super busy! That's why I couldn't stay for ice cream at all!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:

milkychu

SORRY if Pics too big XD
Thanks for letting me take pics of you guys!!!
And if its not you, im so sorry~

Quote from: vizualkai on May 31, 2010, 06:10:19 PM
I will start

I was Alice from Alice in Wonderland all three days but I was "tall Alice". You could see me (most of the time) in platform shoes. If that is not descriptive enough i was the tall black chick in a blonde wig xD

Thanks!!! <3

Are you this person?

Quote from: Piichuu on May 31, 2010, 06:18:50 PM
Mijimaru, the new Pokemon water starter, Saturday and Sunday. xP Any photos of the Pokemon gathering in general would be great.

Ash was on deviant and  she kindly contacted me she's MooseKatEd on deviart and Misty was her BF. I didn't notice the switcheroo until I took the picture afterwards!

this was awesome ^_^

Quote from: Aphaestus on May 31, 2010, 07:39:21 PM
Friday: Altair from Assassin's Creed
Saturday: Spy from Team Fortress 2
Sunday: Mix of both

Someone got a pic of me when i had the blue spy mask when i was wearing my Altair cosplay. I would really appreciate it if i can get that Oo

Quote from: Relsek on May 31, 2010, 07:48:39 PM
I was ace Ace from Heart no Kuni no Alice. (wearing a big red coat and carrying a sword)

My group I was with also included the characters Peter (the white rabbit), Vivaldi (the queen of hearts), Blood, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, Elliot (the march hare), and Nightmare.

Here's a picture of the characters http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/8027/heartnokuninoalicelg3.png

If you took pictures of any of us it would be awesome if you could let me know. Thanks!

I have more, I have to sift through! I know its there!

Quote from: KitsuKit on May 31, 2010, 10:02:28 PM
Hello!

Wondering if anyone took pictures of my boyfriend and I

Saturday we were Snake and EVA from Metal Gear Solid 3

is this you guys i think i took another one, im still updating i have no clue where i put it , but i'll find it!!! XD

Friday: Went around in a small Pocky box with no arms, made
is this you?

♥ FANIME 2010 PICTURES ♥
http://artemis6.deviantart.com/•
♥FANIME Lolita PANEL♥
http://www.youtube.com/user/connie4790◘