Quote from: Eliteslayer on June 01, 2010, 09:41:16 PM
Quote from: Somebody on June 01, 2010, 09:35:44 PM
Quote from: lycan510 on June 01, 2010, 09:24:58 PM
Quote from: Somebody on June 01, 2010, 08:20:49 PM
Quote from: lycan510 on June 01, 2010, 07:54:19 PM
This assassin needs his pictures!!!

Saturday and Sunday: Altair from Assassins Creed

Thanks!

Just curious were you the one I talked to at the Cosplay Pose Battle? I was China, and I think I may have some video if not pictures coming back soon. Also, if you are,  Absolutely Cursed may have some-I saw him taking photos. However, I haven't heard from him since the B&W Ball :P.

Yes, indeed I was :P
Very cool! Nice to meet you  :D I'll PM you when I get word on the videos, as for Absolutely Cursed, idk I guess you could PM him or something if he doesn't show up in a day or two. :P I'm curious too because he was a lot of places taking pictures where I was around and wondered if I myself was in a few.

Could you PM me with pics and vids from the Cosplay Battle as well? Or post them on the thread? I'd love to see what shots people got from it, no matter who was battling. (*Is still so glad people have been saying they had a good time at it*)

Sure no problem! I may end up putting it on Youtube if my superior who has the videos currently doesn't, but yeah I'll make sure I get you and Mr. Assassain the links/vids/pics. Oh but I think I'll be editing over the vocals with music, because I was talking a lot. (-.-')

Awesome, thanks! If you do edit over with music, someone should totally make a fight compilation video set to Duel of the Fates or something. That would be epic.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Toumiko

Hi!  I was Julia Chang (some people called me Michelle) from Tekken 3/4/5/6.  I would love it if you sent pictures of me =]

I'm not familiar with the forum yet, so if you see this, could you send it to [email protected] ?  Otherwise, I'll check the inbox here.

*edit*  PM is good enough, the forum is pretty easy to navigate.

zoidchaos

i wanna make a wheres waldo book staring me

fri:   waldo
sat:  waldo with different stuffed animals    <---on this day i hid in many group photos mainly the ones outside
sun:  waldo plain then later on a waldo raver

here is me as panda waldo

Eeri-chan

I have a lot of pictures, most of which are of me and my friends, but I got some from the CLAMP and Naruto gathering and a few other pictures of others. I've only got thirty up on Photobucket so far, but I'm working on getting the rest up. We took about eight hundred or so. Please feel free to look through them: http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd173/EerisedDA/Fanime%202010/

Also, if anyone does have any pictures of me or my friends, I was cosplaying Cardcaptor Sakura (in the Watery Battle Costume--it was kind of like a jester outfit) and my friend was the Watery Card (she looked kind of like a mermaid), and she also cosplayed as Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service. I was also Drunken Fist Rock Lee (with boobs) and two of my friends were Chuunin Exam Sasuke and Sexy No Justsu Naruto. It would be great if anyone had pictures of us to share with us! ^^

Hodge Bodge

I was Bass Armstrong from Dead or Alive, anyone got pics of me please share them with me. Especially if they're fight poses with other cosplayers!

Many thanks in advance
100% glomp friendly, Bring on the pain!  :X

AuroraDreamer

Quote from: Eeri-chan on June 01, 2010, 11:35:32 PM
I have a lot of pictures, most of which are of me and my friends, but I got some from the CLAMP and Naruto gathering and a few other pictures of others. I've only got thirty up on Photobucket so far, but I'm working on getting the rest up. We took about eight hundred or so. Please feel free to look through them: http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd173/EerisedDA/Fanime%202010/

Also, if anyone does have any pictures of me or my friends, I was cosplaying Cardcaptor Sakura (in the Watery Battle Costume--it was kind of like a jester outfit) and my friend was the Watery Card (she looked kind of like a mermaid), and she also cosplayed as Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service. I was also Drunken Fist Rock Lee (with boobs) and two of my friends were Chuunin Exam Sasuke and Sexy No Justsu Naruto. It would be great if anyone had pictures of us to share with us! ^^
Came out a bit fuzzy.

Aoi Memori

Okay. Last request XD One of my guy friends was wearing his VERY hot pink outfit Friday-Sunday so I'm looking around for pics of him... Pink and black wig, a sweater and a hot pink skirt... yeah ^^; If the name Fluffy rings a bell, that would be him xo
Fanime 2013 Line-up
FFX Yuna - Friday
Umineko Maria/KH Xion - Saturday
Evangelion Sun dress Asuka- Sunday
KH Xion - Monday

vizualkai

Quote from: milkychu on June 01, 2010, 12:53:51 AM
SORRY if Pics too big XD
Thanks for letting me take pics of you guys!!!
And if its not you, im so sorry~

Quote from: vizualkai on May 31, 2010, 06:10:19 PM
I will start

I was Alice from Alice in Wonderland all three days but I was "tall Alice". You could see me (most of the time) in platform shoes. If that is not descriptive enough i was the tall black chick in a blonde wig xD

Thanks!!! <3

Are you this person?

Quote from: Piichuu on May 31, 2010, 06:18:50 PM
Mijimaru, the new Pokemon water starter, Saturday and Sunday. xP Any photos of the Pokemon gathering in general would be great.

no i'm black lol

BSaphire

Quote from: zoidchaos on June 01, 2010, 11:22:48 PM
i wanna make a wheres waldo book staring me

fri:   waldo
sat:  waldo with different stuffed animals    <---on this day i hid in many group photos mainly the ones outside
sun:  waldo plain then later on a waldo raver
If you are the waldo that was jumping into the gatherings that the FanimeCon Gatherings Department photographers were talking about then you probably WON'T see many, if any, that have you in them. Since they were shooting for the convention it was VERY Frustrating for them to do their jobs with a "Waldo" jumping into the group shots. I told them to crop "Waldo" out if possible or dump the photos if  "Waldo" was blocking to much of the photo. So needless to say... Thank you "Waldo" who ever you are for messing up the official photos for Fanime Con and everyone else that would have been getting the great shots the Official Photographers were trying to get.
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

CYL Cosplay

I mainly took Photos of the Shugo Chara Gathering on Sunday
And a good photo of a Beatrice from Umineko~

Photos Here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/appleqt/sets/72157624062704659/
Facebook

Fanime 2019 Line-Up
Friday - KDA Eve (LoL)
Saturday - Mash 2nd Ascension (FGO)
Sunday - ???

Ban Mido

Let's seeeeee

Friday & Saturday: I was the Team Kogarasumaru Ikki Minami with skates

Sunday: Akito Takagi from Bakuman traveling/dancing/jumping around with a Mashiro and Eiji and Aoki

It would be super awesome and thank yooou in advance!

gamma

i'll cave in
on Saturday and Monday I was a Business Pyramid Head
on Sunday I was a bloody Pyramid Head
Kept searching for Pyramid head but I could only find the other one @_@

Thanks in advance!

Haruko

Does anyone have pictures of the blind Itachi that was wandering the hallways?

Koinuchan

Trying here as well, since searching on my own has left me sleepy.

Has anyone uploaded any of the photos from the vocaloid panel? I was the Kaito and I kinda wanna show everyone a few of the pictures. No one I know believes that I was there. I'll share the one I have from later that day so you know if it's the right Kaito.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs343.ash1/29314_123797524319868_100000688630677_166630_3365838_n.jpg

Thank you very much for your patience!

Crewd

Anyone got Pictures of Blanket Hidan from friday(sat morning)?  I have no idea what I looked like TBH

duzellkitty

Hey guys, here are all the photos I took over Fanime! http://www.flickr.com/photos/50739096@N07/
:D Good luck finding them.

Just a reminder: Am looking for pictures of myself as Chii from Friday(in a shirt) and Saturday(in a short white dress), please PM me if you have any.
Granny Weatherwax didn't hold with looking at the future, but now she could feel the future looking at her. She didn't like its expression at all.
-Wyrd Sisters

ispyangie

I wasn't dressed on saturday, but I was accompanied by a Yuna & Yuffie.
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab235/fanimeaac10/IMG_3397.jpg

Sunday, I was somewhat of the Alice in wonderland bunny, haha. My brother & sister were Cobra Commander & Baroness ^__^
http://i49.tinypic.com/i5ydc0.jpg
Tweet @ispyangie

amaya_JDB

Quote from: Scribe on June 01, 2010, 08:56:32 PM
umm
i saw that one visual kei guy with the beautiful white makeup
does anyone have pictures? i saw him on sunday doing karaoke
it was hawt... and vids?
they must make it so you have to have a camera to go into fanime next year haw haw
Did he have a black cross on his neck and had a black cane?
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist
In other words, I'm one busy mofo!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Kagome (Inuyasha) <all weekend>

BSaphire

Looking for photos of myself as Mature from King of Fighters from the Capcom v SNK gathering on Friday.
Thank you
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Oniko

I was Holo from Spice and wolf for both Friday and Saturday.  Most of the time I was at my table so didnt get many pictures taken but I'd like to find any that were.
06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth