Post Fanime 2010 Cosplayer "Did you take my picture?" thread

Started by vizualkai, May 31, 2010, 06:10:19 PM

Simna

I must have had my picture taken 15 times throughout the entire convention, but I have looked through this thread and the sister thread on cosplay.com and have yet to see any pics of me or my trio.

I was the only MASK DE SMITH at Fanimecon this year.

Sesshomaru 12

Hey guys, was wondering if you can send me any pics you got of my cosplays:

Saturday: Abel Nightroad (Trinity Blood) [the one with the big black wings]

Sunday: Yuuki Cross (Vampire Knight) [awakened version with the scythe]

Thank you ^^

BSaphire

Just to repost: I am looking for pics of me as Mature from King of Fighters Friday @ Capcom v SNK gathering.

I also wanted to let everyone know that the other Photography thread had many URLs to look for pics of your cosplays. I do not know all the badged PRESS photographers that were @ Fanime 2010, but I have included links to several that I do know. If you know of a "Press" badged photographer that was taking photos and you have their site info please post that in the photography thread along with any other info I can use to find their Fanime 2010 photos.

Thanks
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

bahamutknightzero

Taken from a similar post I made on the Cosplay.com forums

I know this will be pre-mature since I have barely begun to look at other people's pics from this year's con but please let me know if you've taken some pictures of me (individual more than group mostly)

Friday - Nostalgia Critic
Saturday - Yamamoto (Reborn), Zoro (One Piece)
Sunday - Chun-Li *Alternate costume* (Street Fighter 4)

The ones on Saturday will mainly be gathering shots, Friday and Sunday I'm probably more focused on since these two I had the most fun doing.

bahamutknightzero

Quote from: BSaphire on June 02, 2010, 02:04:33 PM
Just to repost: I am looking for pics of me as Mature from King of Fighters Friday @ Capcom v SNK gathering.

I also wanted to let everyone know that the other Photography thread had many URLs to look for pics of your cosplays. I do not know all the badged PRESS photographers that were @ Fanime 2010, but I have included links to several that I do know. If you know of a "Press" badged photographer that was taking photos and you have their site info please post that in the photography thread along with any other info I can use to find their Fanime 2010 photos.

Thanks
BSaphire

I have some pics of you from the Capcom vs SNK gathering on Friday that I just need to put up online (already have them on my comp). I'll try to link you to them as soon as I can.

BSaphire

Quote from: bahamutknightzero on June 02, 2010, 02:27:08 PM
Quote from: BSaphire on June 02, 2010, 02:04:33 PM

Thanks
BSaphire

I have some pics of you from the Capcom vs SNK gathering on Friday that I just need to put up online (already have them on my comp). I'll try to link you to them as soon as I can.
Thank you!  :-* Could you PM me the link when you get them posted?
Squidge
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Crewd

Need pictures of my Blanket time Hidan
My void knight costume (guy with massive gray sword and black helmet)
and me as a Kappa(turtle thing)

This better not be a repeat of last year where I was stopped a ton but never saw a picture <_<

MyMidnightAffair

Oh.. I changed that just now.. sorry guys! O:
try again. =3=

Scribe

Quote from: amaya_JDB on June 02, 2010, 11:39:52 AM
Quote from: Scribe on June 01, 2010, 08:56:32 PM
umm
i saw that one visual kei guy with the beautiful white makeup
does anyone have pictures? i saw him on sunday doing karaoke
it was hawt... and vids?
they must make it so you have to have a camera to go into fanime next year haw haw
Did he have a black cross on his neck and had a black cane?

oh yehhhhh thats him alright
was he the only hawt VK guy there or can i get more pics too?

NeoValkyrion

Hey everyone! I went to Fanime this year as the tenth Doctor from Doctor Who, the one in the blue suit with maroon converse and the brown coat. If anyone grabbed some pictures of me and wants to send me them over PM I would love to see em! Thanks!
"I'm here to kick ass and play card games. And I'm all out of cards."

Dracil

vongola_primo

Probably going out on a limb here, but I know 2 people got a picture of me in the bar/restaurant as Squalo drinking a glass of wine. . . I kind of was hoping to find one of the shots if it's not too much?

Lady Saru

Saturday and Sunday I was Grell Sutcliffe from Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler. The one with the silver/red chainsaw. Anyone have a photo of me?

Also, any Kuro gathering shots would be loved.
Cosplay:
Grell Sutcliffe
Marchesa version (B&W ball)

Rodney_Pheonix

Personal FanimeCon 2015 Fund: ?/?
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?
HL2 Combine (concept art trenchcoat one)
Something something....no idea yet.

PinkHairSasuke

Anyone have any pictures of Pink Hair Sasuke? ;D Oh! Then I was also Sasori but it was for a split second at the Naruto Gathering lol

obliviousedward

Anybody happen to see a chocobo running around during the con?  That may have been me. :3

I'd love to see pics if anybody has some. <3  Thank you!
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

koribean

Yo! I dub this thread the best ever.

I was Alphonse Elric ( human & female, haha ) from Fullmetal Alchemist on Friday and Saturday. I got asked quite a few times for pictures, so I'd like to see them. ^ ^
I went to the FMA gathering, but unfortunately was late. ;A; I didn't wake up on time due to an injury, and said injury kept me from running my behind over to the location of the gathering. I was in like... two of the pictures. I think. (It was awesome, tho', everyone~)

Nonetheless, thank you if anyone has any! <3

PS: I get out of school for summer tomorrow; after that, I'll be making a slideshow and/or uploading the photos I took. :3 Just if anyone wants to see!

Vasyenka

I always come up empty handed in these threads, but let's give it a go, lol~

Friday:
Morrigan (Vampire Savior/Dark Stalkers) - was at the Capcom vs. SNK gathering~
Squall Leonhart (Dissidia: Final Fantasy) - was with a Dion Rodgers Rinoa~
Xingke Li (Code Geass R2) - was with a Code Geass group at night with a huge Brittania flag~

Saturday:
Squall Leonhart (Dissidia: Final Fantasy) - was with a Dissidia Zidane, Dissidia Kuja, and a FFIX Princess Garnet. Was also at the FF gathering as, somehow, the only Squall.
Rosiel (Angel Sanctuary)
Azel (Magna Carta: Crimson Stigmata/Tears of Blood) - was at the cosplay masquerade~

Sunday:
Mikami (Death Note) - was at the Death Note gathering~
Angela (Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler) - was at the Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler gathering~
Umi Ryuuzaki (Magic Knight Rayearth OVA) - was with a MKR group~
Sebastian Michaelis (Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler) - was with a blue Ciel and at the Black and White Ball~

Monday:
Minase (Bible Black)

If anyone has photos of these outfits, or gatherings associated with the outfits, please send them my way~ :3
Fanimu 2022 Cosplay Lineup:
[Rutile] [Zhongli] [Sakuya Izayoi] [Tifa Lockhart] [Chain Chompette]