Post Fanime 2010 Cosplayer "Did you take my picture?" thread

Started by vizualkai, May 31, 2010, 06:10:19 PM

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on June 05, 2010, 07:40:55 AM
Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on June 05, 2010, 07:39:26 AM
Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on June 04, 2010, 12:05:42 PM
Did anyone take a picture of this lady right here??
For she, is me. =3

Many people called me Chi, but I was actually the Will of the Abyss from Pandora Hearts.
p;

I might have a picture of you, I gotta look through my pics and I'll get back to ya.

OT- How'd you do in the karaoke contest?

You do?? Yay! I'll wait <3
Ah.. the contest? You heard me sing.. >///< ?
I did my best (could have done better.. *_*) and I did not end up in the finals, but you know whats?
There's always next year =D
Too many pictures and videos lol
I didn't hear you sing, I saw you while you were waiting to see if you made it to the finals. I think it was me, Kabuto, and Hokage who saw you.
I can't wait til next year =D Fanime needs to be longer

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on June 05, 2010, 07:45:55 AM
For she, is me. =3

Many people called me Chi, but I was actually the Will of the Abyss from Pandora Hearts.
p;

I might have a picture of you, I gotta look through my pics and I'll get back to ya.

I did my best (could have done better.. *_*) and I did not end up in the finals, but you know whats?
I didn't hear you sing, I saw you while you were waiting to see if you made it to the finals. I think it was me, Kabuto, and Hokage who saw you.

Wait a minute.. do I know you???? O:
Yeah, I had to wait.. the anticipation was killing me.
IKR Fanime does need to be.. possibly a week long.. I'd be satisfied.

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on June 05, 2010, 07:49:17 AM
For she, is me. =3

p;

Yes you do lol
I hate when things like that happen. It's like OMG I hope I did good
A week would be awesome

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on June 05, 2010, 07:59:11 AM
Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on June 05, 2010, 07:49:17 AM
For she, is me. =3

p;

Yes you do lol
I hate when things like that happen. It's like OMG I hope I did good
A week would be awesome

Are you the brother of.. Joseph??
Ergh.. I'm so hungry.. and my coughing continues.. this effin' sucks.

Eeri-chan

I have uploaded some more pictures from the CLAMP gathering to my Cardcaptor Sakura album on photobucket. You'll have to search because most of the pictures are of myself and my friend as the Watery Card, but there are more! These ones are all of Cardcaptor Sakura characters, just so you know!:

http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/d...ptor%20Sakura/

kane64

Quote from: Eeri-chan on June 01, 2010, 11:35:32 PM
Also, if anyone does have any pictures of me or my friends, I was cosplaying Cardcaptor Sakura (in the Watery Battle Costume--it was kind of like a jester outfit) and my friend was the Watery Card (she looked kind of like a mermaid), and she also cosplayed as Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service. I was also Drunken Fist Rock Lee (with boobs) and two of my friends were Chuunin Exam Sasuke and Sexy No Justsu Naruto. It would be great if anyone had pictures of us to share with us! ^^

I managed to get a picture of you two on Monday. Hope you like it.

Also, still looking for anyone who managed to get any pictures of me as Quailman on Sunday.
"I'm addicted to Star Trek
"I'm a Klingon speaking federation freak
"I find I'm more inclined
"To spend the bulk of my time
"On the starship Enterprise
"Than talking to girls I meet"
-Deaf Pedestrians

Eeri-chan

Quote from: kane64 on June 05, 2010, 10:41:58 AM
Quote from: Eeri-chan on June 01, 2010, 11:35:32 PM
Also, if anyone does have any pictures of me or my friends, I was cosplaying Cardcaptor Sakura (in the Watery Battle Costume--it was kind of like a jester outfit) and my friend was the Watery Card (she looked kind of like a mermaid), and she also cosplayed as Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service. I was also Drunken Fist Rock Lee (with boobs) and two of my friends were Chuunin Exam Sasuke and Sexy No Justsu Naruto. It would be great if anyone had pictures of us to share with us! ^^

I managed to get a picture of you two on Monday. Hope you like it.

Also, still looking for anyone who managed to get any pictures of me as Quailman on Sunday.

Wahhh! Thank you so much!!! It's wonderful!!! :) And which Quailman were you? Because I know I've got a couple pictures of a lady who was cosplaying that, but I don't think I got any others.

ShiroiKazeru

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on June 05, 2010, 01:18:19 AM
Quote from: ShiroiKazeru on June 05, 2010, 12:31:03 AM
Mitsuru Kirijo, Persona 3
http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq260/mirandaconblog/FanimeCon%202010/4d002a03.jpg
Too bad the Hetalia Gathering ran over, I would of been over there as Junpei (still looking for me as Junpei, please post ASAP)

Thank you so much for the pic! ^_^ It's too bad you didn't get to go over to the gathering, but there's always next time, right? ^_^

KazeGaara

Quote from: Eeri-chan on June 04, 2010, 10:04:18 PM
Quote from: KazeGaara on June 03, 2010, 11:08:31 AM
I'll throw this up there ... just in case.

Do any of you guys have pictures of a:

Kyo, Yuki, Hitori, Tohru group (Fruits Basket)

... or a

Deidara, Gaara, Tobi group (Naruto)?

Pictures in groups or as individuals are both cool. Chances are the group pictures are a bit rare.

If you need reference pictures, our video  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_FRSSXptO4  opens up with our cosplays.

Thanks in advance.

Oh, also, I just remembered! If you want other pictures from that group, you should check out the Naruto gathering thread here. People are posting links to their pictures like crazy. :)

Thanks Eeri. I'll check those pictures out. :)

Also, you got the right Gaara with the picture you posted earlier. Just figured I'd let you know.

Eeri-chan

Quote from: KazeGaara on June 05, 2010, 11:08:57 PM

... or a

Pictures in groups or as individuals are both cool. Chances are the group pictures are a bit rare.

If you need reference pictures, our video  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_FRSSXptO4  opens up with our cosplays.

Thanks in advance.

Oh, also, I just remembered! If you want other pictures from that group, you should check out the Naruto gathering thread here. People are posting links to their pictures like crazy. :)

Also, you got the right Gaara with the picture you posted earlier. Just figured I'd let you know.

Awesome. I'm glad I could help out. That was one of my favourite Gaaras at the gathering, so I thought maybe it was just wishful fangirl thinking. haha. But glad I could help! :) Hope you find some that you like.

animeangelfish

... or a

Thanks in advance.

I haven't posted the pictures where they are readily accessible yet (just on Fbook) but I'd like to say your video made me lol hardcore. FINALLY I found someone who got the video fo the Kagura's chasing the Kyos around. :D Ahhh goodtimes.

Cosplay 2013: Fem!Reno, River Song (Melody Malone), Hipster!Ariel
Attendee since 2005

Toumiko

Hi!  I already posted, but I'll repost in hopes that no one saw it >>  If you have any pictures of me, I would love you!!!  I was Julia Chang from Tekken. I managed to find one picture of me (through arduous and extensive searching), so I'll put it here in case you don't know my character.  THANK YOUUUU

<3<3<3

http://www.acparadise.com/acp/picview.php?p=p2896_373796

Eeri-chan

Quote from: RegularJoe on June 06, 2010, 12:23:59 AM
did anyone get any pictures of the Buffy the vampire slayer cosplay?

Oh, I did!!! I loved that cosplay! It was so cute!!!

I only have those two, but they aren't blurry or anything, so that's good. :)

KazeGaara

Quote from: Eeri-chan on June 05, 2010, 11:11:28 PM
Quote from: KazeGaara on June 05, 2010, 11:08:57 PM

... or a

Thanks in advance.

Awesome. I'm glad I could help out. That was one of my favourite Gaaras at the gathering, so I thought maybe it was just wishful fangirl thinking. haha. But glad I could help! :) Hope you find some that you like.

:) Yeah. I did. Thanks again. I'm not totally happy with my costume yet. I figure I still have quite a bit of improving to do on it... but I'll get it to the point I like it, one of these days. :)

Your Rock-Lee was well done, by the way. (As was the personality that went with it... :) ).

Quote from: Duo on June 05, 2010, 11:45:25 PM

... or a

If you need reference pictures, our video  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_FRSSXptO4  opens up with our cosplays.

Thanks in advance.

I haven't posted the pictures where they are readily accessible yet (just on Fbook) but I'd like to say your video made me lol hardcore. FINALLY I found someone who got the video fo the Kagura's chasing the Kyos around. :D Ahhh goodtimes.

I'm glad you enjoyed the video! :) That's why we make them ... so people can enjoy them.

That wasn't the entire clip of the Kagura's chasing the Kyo's (as far as I can remember). I'll see if my group is up for posting the raw video on YouTube later on.

mouse alchemist

Hellos everyone .I was wondering if anyone took my picture I did Dino from KHR over the weekend, most people mistook me for America. But if anyone has any pictures of me I would be very grateful for them.

Piichuu

I still have yet to find a decent photo of my Mijumaru cosplay. xD;
2011 Cosplays -
Mijumaru/Oshawott (Pokemon B/W)
Team Rocket Grunt (Pokemon)

Possibly Red Scout (TF2)

SukebeStudios

I know there was ONE person that took my picture when I was in my Red "Star Trek: The Next Generation" cosplay. Afterwards, the person gave me a hug. If you're reading this, and you have that picture, send it to me? Please???

G-Force

Quote from: Simna on June 02, 2010, 01:11:37 PM
I must have had my picture taken 15 times throughout the entire convention, but I have looked through this thread and the sister thread on cosplay.com and have yet to see any pics of me or my trio.

I was the only MASK DE SMITH at Fanimecon this year.

Gottcha and the rest of your group bro
http://img532.imageshack.us/i/dscn0519e.jpg/

animeangelfish

Quote from: KazeGaara on June 06, 2010, 01:05:17 AM
I'm glad you enjoyed the video! :) That's why we make them ... so people can enjoy them.

That wasn't the entire clip of the Kagura's chasing the Kyo's (as far as I can remember). I'll see if my group is up for posting the raw video on YouTube later on.

Yeah I remember more to the video. I recall chasing the Kyos for a while. :P It's close to all of it though. Also, I'll message you as soon as I post the Fanime pictures on a public site. Right now they're just on Facebook.

Cosplay 2013: Fem!Reno, River Song (Melody Malone), Hipster!Ariel
Attendee since 2005