Post Fanime 2010 Cosplayer "Did you take my picture?" thread

Started by vizualkai, May 31, 2010, 06:10:19 PM

heeroyuy135

Quote from: Anime-Holic on June 06, 2010, 07:51:51 PM
Hey, did anyone happen to take pictures of the Ouran High School Host Club gathering that was on Friday???
I've been looking for some but I havn't been able to find any as of yet >w<;
Thanks in advance for you help!  :D
These are the only two that I have found so far:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v704/SoyEx/Fanime%202010/DSC05687.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v704/SoyEx/Fanime%202010/DSC05688.jpg

ispyangie

Tweet @ispyangie

Oniko

just asking again if there were anymore Holo from Spice and Wolf Pics.  I was in her dark dress costume on Friday and Saturday.
06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

AnimeFans4Yaoi

Just asking again if anyone has pictures of myself as Simca from Air Gear (super long pink wig, green leggings, black hat, glasses on the hat)

Or my friend who cosplayed Russia on Saturday? (carried a panda backpack with pink bunny ears)

Thank you~

sakurakiss

Hey I was Mai Shiranui from KOF...there were several Mai's but I was for sure the only black one. If you got any photos I would love to see them!
앤지

Hodge Bodge

Just checking again to see if anyone got pics of me as Bass Armstrong from either the Fight Game Gathering or from around the 'con, if anyone does please send some my way.

Many thanks!
100% glomp friendly, Bring on the pain!  :X

HakureiSandwih

I was wondering if a photographer here has taken pictures of my as Reimu outside sitting on the ball at the fountains? He told me to pose with my arms out.

tigris cantus

Did anyone take pictures of an Austrian Succession Hungary that was running around with a huge Hungarian flag?  That was me and I don't really have any pictures and I'd like to get some if possible. <3

Thank you!
we're only gonna die from our own arrogance and so we might as well take our time.

KitsuneOniko

Lookin for pics of me as Peter White from Sunday and Monday, of my lil pretty boy bro Max in his Basara cosplay, and my best friends Meli and Taylor as the red variant versions of Dizzy and Bridget from Guilty Gear ~!! I know a lot of pics were taken throughout the weekend of us and it's hard to believe that I can barely find any!! >.<;; (haha I also just realized we all had red colored cosplays)
Fanime Volunteer 2003-2004
Fanime Dealership Staff 2005-2006
Fanime Live Programming Staff 2006
Fanime Programing Liaison 2006
Fanime Stage Zero Co-Producer 2006
Fanime Stage Zero Hostess 2007-Present <3

piggyflyer

Anybody have a picture of:

Friday
Ponyo- Mostly around the fountain in front

Saturday
Romano (South Italy)-Axis Powers Hetalia
(You remember me as the Romano from last year as well)

Chane-Baccano
-Most likely in a group picture during the evening

Sunday
Italy- Axis Powers Hetalia
-wearing the training outfit at the Hetalia Gathering

Anime-Holic

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on June 10, 2010, 12:28:24 AM
Quote from: Anime-Holic on June 06, 2010, 07:51:51 PM
Hey, did anyone happen to take pictures of the Ouran High School Host Club gathering that was on Friday???
I've been looking for some but I havn't been able to find any as of yet >w<;
Thanks in advance for you help!  :D
These are the only two that I have found so far:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v704/SoyEx/Fanime%202010/DSC05687.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v704/SoyEx/Fanime%202010/DSC05688.jpg

Thanks, I've been searching everywhere and I haven't been able to find any so even just these two are a big help ^-^

kane64

I'm still looking for anyone who got pics of Me as Quailman on Sunday. I was the MALE Quailman for those who are wondering. ;D
Please, if you have any of the pic's or know someone who has them, or somewhere I can find the pics, please let me know.
Thank you.
"I'm addicted to Star Trek
"I'm a Klingon speaking federation freak
"I find I'm more inclined
"To spend the bulk of my time
"On the starship Enterprise
"Than talking to girls I meet"
-Deaf Pedestrians

Piichuu

Still looking for photos of my Mijumaru cosplay.

:U I was at the Pokemon gathering, but I doubt you have a decent picture since I'm so incredibly short and end up hidden behind people.
2011 Cosplays -
Mijumaru/Oshawott (Pokemon B/W)
Team Rocket Grunt (Pokemon)

Possibly Red Scout (TF2)

tsukichu☆

I was Hibari Kyouya from Hitman Reborn (the Hibari with glasses) on Friday to Sunday. Did anyone take a pic of me? owo;;
Fanime 2014 - Fey Rune (Inazuma GO Chrono Stone), Kazemaru Ichirouta (Inazuma Eleven)

MAYBE: Kagerou Project, Danball Senki Wars, Dangan Ronpa

Taakutsu @ deviantART, sarufei @ Tumblr

livi-chan

Quote from: bochero on May 31, 2010, 08:57:00 PM
Friday-Monday: Shizuo Heiwajima - Durarara!!/DRRR!!

I was the one with the "No Parking" sign.

I saw you! I took a picture of you with my friends dads black berry! I was the girl with the pink cape Anya Alstreim...It was on saterday
Cosplay for Fanime 2012

Anya Alstreim - Code Geass
Cinque - Final Fantasy Agito(Type-0)
Sayaka Miki- Mahou Shoujo Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Allen Walker -maybe- D.gray-man
Milla Maxwell- Tales of Xillia

livi-chan

Anyone have any pics from the Code Geass Gathering? please email them to me! or if anyone has pictures of Anya Alstreim from code geass without her wig let me know!

cant wait till next year
Cosplay for Fanime 2012

Anya Alstreim - Code Geass
Cinque - Final Fantasy Agito(Type-0)
Sayaka Miki- Mahou Shoujo Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Allen Walker -maybe- D.gray-man
Milla Maxwell- Tales of Xillia

Z-Ro

Hey, I'm looking for pics of my costume Kick-Ass at Fanime. If it helps, I was also with a Ka group on Saturday. I was the one who looked like the comic version of Kick-Ass.

wremble

Hey everybody!

I was curious if any of you have any pictures of my Sokka cosplay? I was the one in blue, saturday and sunday.
smile -wremble- loves you!

Jerry

in case for some crazy reason you didnt get it til now...

I was the dorky kid in the shorts and yellow shirt with tons of merit badges - also known as Russell from Disney/Pixars   UP  movie.

Did anyone get any pictures of me on Sunday while I was walking around in my formal black suit, but with the Russell accessories ?

http://www.flickr.com/search/?s=int&w=all&q=fanime+2010+russell&m=text

always looking to make new friends and go on the silly adventures of life.

Caw Caw Rawr!

Pm me, find me/tag me on facebook or general stalking me on the forums is mostly okay with me. :P

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D