Masquerade Contestants Only Info *FINAL LIST* 5/22/2011 [CLOSED]

Started by angeljibrille, May 31, 2010, 10:18:02 PM

LakuriSyaoran~

once it hits 2:30 im leaveing. if I sleep on 2 late my parents will yell at me

zenokami

I ended up emailing them my stuff in hopping they'd save me a spot.

LakuriSyaoran~

khyaoiness

well i'm sure if we keep comments like this alive on the forum, we're sure to stay awake long enough to see the link is fixed

sure we may not get enough sleep, but how else would we have come together like this and create a possible gathering at fanime of "2AM" people and thought of all these little things to do during the con that not everyone would get, kinda like an inside joke between all of us
Kingdom Hearts is awesome
as cosplaying as it makes it even better ^^
~Fantasy is always there when reality fails you~

UsakoMinako

K everyone! If you'd like to be in the "I waited until my eyes fell out" 2am + for fanime masq club maybe we can make it an official mailing list- then we can gather ^_^ and or pass out signs or arrange it for masq ^_^ I'me taking the laptop with me to sleep- then checking again sooooon BUT I don't think they'll fix it before 8am

zenokami

I think i'm going to make a facebook page called Fanime 2AM

Melanieb123

Quote from: zenokami on April 02, 2011, 02:30:33 AM

if you do you should pm it to me :)

wolfdaemon

Quote from: zenokami on April 02, 2011, 02:30:33 AM

I would so freaking join that >>

zenokami

LakuriSyaoran~

I dun has facebook tehe

somehow i managed to compleatly reverse the direction i'm laying in in the duration of this crazyness

zenokami

I could make like a really quick easy website o3o...
i mean common...
i've been awake THIS LONG
i think i could stay up a lil longer to do that xD

kimu

I'm wondering about that concept of it won't be fixed until later in the morning--like normal morning hours.
If someone wasn't going to monitor the situation to be sure it was working, and provide updates at midnight, then next time they should not pick midnight to start this kind of thing.

Melanieb123

Alright Email from me is sent. and i'm tempted to go to bed. i will by 3. i think i'm going shopping with my mom tomorrow to get stuff for prom...

NoinHime

Quote from: kimu on April 02, 2011, 02:39:18 AM
I'm wondering about that concept of it won't be fixed until later in the morning--like normal morning hours.
If someone wasn't going to monitor the situation to be sure it was working, and provide updates at midnight, then next time they should not pick midnight to start this kind of thing.

I was just about to post the same thing. XD

I imagine that whoever is in charge of fixing this has probably gone to bed.

Just wanted to say hi. I've been lurking but forgot that I had registered on the forum.  :D

Kite

CreatorAnius

I heard that the person running it is just sleeping in, and doesn't really care. They did the same damned thing last year... bring the people back who ran it a few years ago! They didn't make us WAIT for hours on end! >: If the new person can't make it work right, then boot them. Don't lose participants because of someone being a lazy butt.

Melanieb123

wait did the masquerade sign ups disappear from the fanime main page!?!?! or am i going crazy...