Masquerade Contestants Only Info *FINAL LIST* 5/22/2011 [CLOSED]

Started by angeljibrille, May 31, 2010, 10:18:02 PM

LakuriSyaoran~

I think the blue screen of death is woorse, that eats ur computer, while 404 just eats the internet

wolfdaemon

I don't think that's the real sign up page seeing as it was not one of the ones that was listed by Angel

LunaNeko

I think at this point they need to give up, let us know that they will change registration date and let us go sleep already.
I think Im kinda done with this registration thing at this point...

Kite

Quote from: LakuriSyaoran~ on April 02, 2011, 01:09:15 AM
I think the blue screen of death is woorse, that eats ur computer, while 404 just eats the internet

Well then it depends on what kind of counter measures you have prepared.

zenokami

My newest assumption is that its going to be broken till 2:00...or something crazy

Melanieb123

my cabbages are ready in 2 minutes and i'm listening to dynamite - taio cruz on repeat. this is a weird night so far. btw koalas.

Kite

Quote from: zenokami on April 02, 2011, 01:11:32 AM
My newest assumption is that its going to be broken till 2:00...or something crazy
Like last time? fair assumption.

wolfdaemon

Quote from: zenokami on April 02, 2011, 01:11:32 AM

Last year it opened close to 2

Black_Convoy

Do we have any indication that there is anyone even addressing the problem? They could all be asleep in comfy beds!

LakuriSyaoran~

Quote from: Kite on April 02, 2011, 01:10:35 AM
Quote from: LakuriSyaoran~ on April 02, 2011, 01:09:15 AM

Well then it depends on what kind of counter measures you have prepared.

404 and then the blue screen of death would be the worst thing ever XD

and i've been listening to the sam song for the past 3hrs XD

Melanieb123

Quote from: Black_Convoy on April 02, 2011, 01:12:32 AM
Do we have any indication that there is anyone even addressing the problem? They could all be asleep in comfy beds!

I commented on it saying it was broken.

Kite

Quote from: Melanieb123 on April 02, 2011, 01:11:40 AM
my cabbages are ready in 2 minutes and i'm listening to dynamite - taio cruz on repeat. this is a weird night so far. btw koalas.

Yes koalas, the teddy bears of Australia.

azreale

Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

zenokami

you know your tired when you realize you've had your head phones on for an hour.....but you're not listening to music...

LakuriSyaoran~

Quote from: zenokami on April 02, 2011, 01:14:00 AM
you know your tired when you realize you've had your head phones on for an hour.....but you're not listening to music...

OMG that definantly happens to me all the time XD

Melanieb123

Are there any songs about Koalas?? i'm going to go ask google...

LakuriSyaoran~

I kinda wouldn't be surprised if Hank wrote a song about koalas....

zenokami

You guys ever watched the youtube video "the honey badger" ? so freaking halarious XD its something to watch if you need entertainment.

wolfdaemon

I think the post on the main Fanime.com website was their last chance for an April Fools since it has April first as the postmarked date.