Masquerade Contestants Only Info *FINAL LIST* 5/22/2011 [CLOSED]

Started by angeljibrille, May 31, 2010, 10:18:02 PM

UsakoMinako

Still nothing.. amazing- Hey! I registered for both fanime 2am :) 2am!! woo! that was weird looked like someone attempted to fix it? well I'll be back

Teca

Unless they ha some poor techie working through the night on this, it would have been nice if they would have at least told us we could go to bed. >/ Some explanation at all would be nice. I hope it doesn't just RANDOMLY go up now because that would be REALLY unfair. I have things I HAVE to do today, I can't sit by the computer. TTnTT

jemz

Hey everyone,

We apologize for the delay!! Marisa had a family emergency and the link wasn't able to go up in time. But it should be up soon and we'll take care of everyone who emailed us throughout the night.

Thank you for being understanding!
HR Staff
FanimeCon 2014 - 2018

Director of Extravaganzas
FanimeCon 2008 - 2012

Hey you are my PINKY // never cheat on me // 赤い糸で縛って

angeljibrille

Hello everyone,

Casey and I had to take Wesley to the hospital last night because he wouldn't stop screaming. It turns out he has two major ear infections, and we spent many (many) hours at the hospital because it takes forever -_-

I was so completely freaked out (he literally was screaming at the top of his lungs and beating his head against us) that the Masquerade wasn't even in my head. I didn't remember until he started crying again this morning, about 20 minutes ago. I've only had about 3 hours of sleep.

I sincerely apologize for causing people problems and I wish I had a do-over to fix it. I can't imagine feeling worse about this. I am *so very sorry* everyone for wasting your time last night.

I am so sorry :(

It's up now.

https://anime-online.com/fanime-cosplay/

Marisa

angeljibrille

PS - if you posted here or e-mailed me... I will make sure that you will get a spot as long as you register today or tomorrow.

Again, my sincere apologies. I'm trying to e-mail everyone who e-mailed me as well.

Thank you,
Marisa

kimu

I can't get past the first screen to log in with my account.
I can log in and out of the Fanime.com website just fine. And there's no new email for me to "update" my registration.
Do we need to make up a new account for this or am I supposed to use the one I registered my badge?

Siri Ex

Quote from: kimu on April 02, 2011, 08:36:29 AM
I can log in and out of the Fanime.com website just fine. And there's no new email for me to "update" my registration.
Do we need to make up a new account for this or am I supposed to use the one I registered my badge?

You have to make a new account. ^ ^

angeljibrille

Yes, you need to go here and create a brand new account:
https://anime-online.com/fanime-cosplay/signup.php

You will get an e-mail -- activate your account at that point.

Then go back here:
https://anime-online.com/fanime-cosplay/

Thanks,
Marisa

Hakaru_chan

oh no! i don't see my confirmation email in my yahoo.(i checked the spam too)

i know i should have gotten approved.it said it went through but then (i duno where it came from)

there was another screen saying i had a few errors?

what should i do??
Backstage Personality for CWF - Cosplay Wrestling Federation
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

Quote from: Hakaru_chan on April 02, 2011, 08:49:47 AM
oh no! i don't see my confirmation email in my yahoo.(i checked the spam too)

i know i should have gotten approved.it said it went through but then (i duno where it came from)

there was another screen saying i had a few errors?

what should i do??

oh wait.im in there already...
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

kimu

Quote from: angeljibrille on April 02, 2011, 08:39:29 AM

Yes, you need to go here and create a brand new account:

Thank you because that information is not clear at all when you go to the link, even if you use the one on the News fanime website.
Now I wait for the email to show up....

Hakaru_chan

umm..hmm..confused...

ok so..i went to make an account, it said it went through.i couldn't find an email.went to look at the registered lists.im in there for pending..but i don't recall doing the other steps or how i got there since i havent written anything out?

just wondering if maybe..umm marissa..do you know? if you did it thank you so much but maybe its my kids.ill try asking my kids..

www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

khyaoiness

okay, so i registered my group and everything, and it says it's pending
will we know soon if our skit will be entered or not?
Kingdom Hearts is awesome
as cosplaying as it makes it even better ^^
~Fantasy is always there when reality fails you~

Hakaru_chan

Quote from: Hakaru_chan on April 02, 2011, 08:55:06 AM
umm..hmm..confused...

ok so..i went to make an account, it said it went through.i couldn't find an email.went to look at the registered lists.im in there for pending..but i don't recall doing the other steps or how i got there since i havent written anything out?

just wondering if maybe..umm marissa..do you know? if you did it thank you so much but maybe its my kids.ill try asking my kids..

ok! got your email! thanks!!!!
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

angeljibrille

Quote from: khyaoiness on April 02, 2011, 08:55:21 AM
okay, so i registered my group and everything, and it says it's pending
will we know soon if our skit will be entered or not?

Pretty much 99% of people who are pending will be approved. I need to look through and make sure no one signed up to be anything that's not permitted. I'll be working on this all day today.

Thank you,
Marisa

angeljibrille

I've approved most of the ones that came in. If you have "Pending" or "Problem" I sent you an e-mail about the issue.  If you fix it / clarify, I'll approve it.

Thanks!
Marisa

kimu

Thank you for the extra follow up this morning to be sure everyone is successful in signing up that was trying to last night...I think we're doing great after a night of not much sleep.
I hope your Wesley is feeling better.

azreale

Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

LunaNeko