Fanime Hangover

Started by ELDEMONIO, May 31, 2010, 10:54:45 PM

ELDEMONIO

That's right.We all get tired from the 4 days of concert,masquerade,meeting old friends and chatting all day,singing in karaoke and dancing,watching anime and music, events like "Look for Momoi",and celebrating the one thing that brings different people from different race and culture together

So how do you guys recover from all of that once it's all over?My neck is still sore from the FLOW concert and my legs are sore from walking and dancing.Thus I am sleeping more and drinking water and powerade while meditating to control all that energy I had in fanime.

jacktchance

I recover with a day of sleep.  After all, classes resume tomorrow.

LordKefka

I literally came back, ate dinner and passed out from around 7PM till 9AM. Never slept so much in my life before as far as I remember.
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

Glitch

I had to work late hours on the same day fanime ended. So I slept extremely long after what was almost a 24 hour day.

rude32

Quote from: LordKefka on June 01, 2010, 09:55:46 AM
I literally came back, ate dinner and passed out from around 7PM till 9AM. Never slept so much in my life before as far as I remember.
Well we did party quite a bit at fanime. I will beat you at Blazblue one day.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Knightfire

just kick it for the rest of the day
Starting work for Fanime 2011

jackiemarie90

Cure it with more fanime madness!! O__o :P jk ha ha
You haven't idealized mankind, you have deformed it, and that's the real practical joke.