Looking for a game I played

Started by amaya_JDB, May 31, 2010, 11:11:34 PM

amaya_JDB

I remember on Friday it was right next to the Super Mario NES game. It was similar to Gradius, but 3-d ish graphics and the controls were the classic joystick/button controllers.
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist
In other words, I'm one busy mofo!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Kagome (Inuyasha) <all weekend>

jacktchance

Raydere

Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

amaya_JDB

no it wasn't those. I remember it had a very elegant title screen, and I think it started with an E.
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:

DTJAAAAM

I wouldn't really say they're extremely similar to Gradius, but Espgaluda or Espgaluda 2?

AmazingKenchan

2004-2005 Logistics Staff
2007-2009 eGaming Staff
2010-2012 Arcade Head

amaya_JDB

Quote from: DTJAAAAM on June 01, 2010, 11:45:06 AM
I wouldn't really say they're extremely similar to Gradius, but Espgaluda or Espgaluda 2?

yes, that's it! THANKS ^^

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:

Raydere

You should get Espgaluda II if you have a 360 (region doesn't matter) and can afford it. It's great, as is many other Cave shooters.
Or the iPod Touch / iPhone / iPad version, if you're strapped for cash (only about $8-9). It's quite good for a shmup that uses the touch screen for movement.
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2