ninja game in game room

Started by Boozer, June 01, 2010, 12:41:13 AM

Boozer

well like to thank all those who showed up for the ninja games fri-sun it was nice seeing some vets there and some new players as well
hoping next year we can get this going a lil better  but wow it was funny how rules went from 1 fulid movement to like a 2-5 step program but oh well we can get those rules up again. and  for the pedo bear  gerrrr

pikaachi

This is certainly one of the best games I learned how to play. Though I'm still confused about some of the rules. When can you move your hands to evade? Only when someone is attacking you? Or anytime?

Lol I'm interested, what did pedo bear do?  :D

Rhornez

i was the L cosplayer that kept going on the floor if you know who im talking about then post here and tell me about my Passive FIST
edit:im also a veteran from last year in which 09 ninja i was cosplaying as Near

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

Boozer

Rhprnez i remember you from last year

Rhornez

Quote from: Boozer on June 03, 2010, 11:13:52 PM
Rhprnez i remember you from last year
atleast someone actually remembers me   :'(;D

animefreak

You guys ready for another action packed filled game of Ninja this year in the Game Room!!!! Cuz im gonna pown all you guys with my supa ninja powers!!!!

P.S. May the best NINJA win!!!

Rhornez

flameroad123

Since that half of the people that go to fanime are from all corners for the world. It should be a World Ninja Tournament. Headband's on title belts. If it's headbands, make it like the ones from afro samurai lol.