The "Did I See You" Thread

Started by mdarkpoet, June 01, 2010, 03:25:20 AM

mdarkpoet

I saw so many people I was wondering if anyone saw me lmao

For most of the con I was in a red jacket with a white shirt and a big sword with my boyfriend who was Vash/Alucard. Although I also wore his Vash jacket to karaoke, was carrying around "Team Poland" for the end of Sunday, and at the Swap Meet I was the idiot with the "1 Human for infinity dollars" sign

See me? Let's see how many people we spotted out of the thousands of people there  :P

danielvutran

I didn't cosplay but I'm pretty chibi-sized lol. I was walking around with these clothes on. I was with two girls the majority of the con as well if that helps! ^>^

mdarkpoet

I believe I saw you with the mask you were wearing in first pic ^_^

Raydere

Quote from: mdarkpoet on June 01, 2010, 03:25:20 AM
For most of the con I was in a red jacket with a white shirt and a big sword with my boyfriend who was Vash/Alucard. Although I also wore his Vash jacket to karaoke, was carrying around "Team Poland" for the end of Sunday, and at the Swap Meet I was the idiot with the "1 Human for infinity dollars" sign
Yeah, I saw you. I believe I took a pic of you as well. :)
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

mdarkpoet

Quote from: G.S. LXVIII on June 01, 2010, 03:37:38 AM
Really, if you find the pic can you link it to me? I've been searching everywhere online for pics because I realized at the very last day that I hadn't taken hardly any. I regret it, next year I'm taking more T_T

NerdyBirdAsh

Who here saw mah Shiny Red Gyarados cosplay?
:'D
Attending FanimeCon for 15 years in 2019

Knightfire

Starting work for Fanime 2011

Reason

"Adventure, Excitement, a Jedi craves not these things."

joruri

I loved the red gyarados. :>> no pics though, no camera :(

but did anyone see:
- a pair of pink and white ninjas
- a medic with a red camelbak
- a Heat (bust a groove2)

Melly

Quote from: joruri on June 01, 2010, 01:30:18 PM

WHAT!?!! THERE WAS A HEAT AND I MISSED IT D:!?!?!?!?!?!?! /CRIES.

bahamutknightzero

Quote from: joruri on June 01, 2010, 01:30:18 PM
I loved the red gyarados. :>> no pics though, no camera :(

but did anyone see:
- a pair of pink and white ninjas
- a medic with a red camelbak

I saw the ninjas, but I unfortunately didn't get a chance to get a picture of them

Neliel

ooh did anyone see a wedding yuna? most of the time my dress was hooked up :)
Fanime 2010 here i come! xD
cosplay list:
Neliel 35%
sasuke female anbu 95%
ciel pink ballgown 100%
NOCTIS BABY 0%

RooBird

Did anyone see me? ^_^ I was a female Mario with a large hammer on Friday, Kotone/Lyra from Pokemon on Saturday, and Dead Master from Black Rock Shooter on Sunday.  :)
Fanime 2013 Cosplays:
FemmeMedic (Team Fortress 2)

Raydere

Quote from: mdarkpoet on June 01, 2010, 03:41:12 AM
Quote from: G.S. LXVIII on June 01, 2010, 03:37:38 AM
Really, if you find the pic can you link it to me? I've been searching everywhere online for pics because I realized at the very last day that I hadn't taken hardly any. I regret it, next year I'm taking more T_T
Here.

Anyways, who happened to see me? I was some character with red shirt, black apron, and black pants on Friday, Apollo Justice with flat spikes of fail on Saturday, and Wriggle Nightbug on Sunday and Monday.
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

bebop

Have you seen me? I was a Vampire Knight Zero cosplayer. The one with the very dramatic wig covering my face.

Quote from: Ooarashi on June 01, 2010, 02:04:20 PM
Did anyone see me? ^_^ I was a female Mario with a large hammer on Friday, Kotone/Lyra from Pokemon on Saturday, and Dead Master from Black Rock Shooter on Sunday.  :)

Are you the Black Rock Shooter who I met in the elevator when I was wearing my Kingdom Hearts 2 Organization XIII cosplay? I'm the one who took a picture of a Black Rock Shooter in the elevator of the Mariott. I'm just curious if that is you or not.
Awakening to otaku inside. ^-^

RooBird

Quote from: bebop on June 01, 2010, 03:00:31 PM
Have you seen me? I was a Vampire Knight Zero cosplayer. The one with the very dramatic wig covering my face.

Quote from: Ooarashi on June 01, 2010, 02:04:20 PM

Are you the Black Rock Shooter who I met in the elevator when I was wearing my Kingdom Hearts 2 Organization XIII cosplay? I'm the one who took a picture of a Black Rock Shooter in the elevator of the Mariott. I'm just curious if that is you or not.
No, you've got the wrong person. I didn't cosplay as BRS. XD Sorry.
Fanime 2013 Cosplays:
FemmeMedic (Team Fortress 2)

animeangelfish

So I'm pretty sure most of you saw one of us(my friend and I). In fact anyone who went to the Masquerade saw her lol  (sans wig) but I was curious if anyone say me around?
(excuse my hair, it was windy haha )
I was dressed as Kagura from Fruits Basket (Furuba)

Cosplay 2013: Fem!Reno, River Song (Melody Malone), Hipster!Ariel
Attendee since 2005

amaya_JDB

Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist
In other words, I'm one busy mofo!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Kagome (Inuyasha) <all weekend>

Piichuu

Mijumaru from Pokemon [Sat-Sun]

Postman from Legend of Zelda [Sat-Sun]
2011 Cosplays -
Mijumaru/Oshawott (Pokemon B/W)
Team Rocket Grunt (Pokemon)

Possibly Red Scout (TF2)

Myth