HarpB

@Duo you know, I saw you and evilBunny.

lyell

Quote from: Myth on June 01, 2010, 04:58:54 PM
Who saw the Calvin?? 8D

I saw you. That cosplay is a great idea

danielvutran

MyMidnightAffair

Who saw "The Will of the Abyss" from Pandora Hearts?
I was dressed in all white.. and looked very similar to Chii. :3

Flamuck

Quote from: Myth on June 01, 2010, 04:58:54 PM
Who saw the Calvin?? 8D

Did you have a sign that said "Walk With Purpose"? If so, I think I hugged you.

Myth

I had no sign with me. :U
Although, I WAS considering making one that said "G.R.O.S.S. - Now Recruiting!" :3 I think I'll make it for next year.

Melly

hey everyoneeeeee... so i kinda fell in love with some guy at Fanime. and i kept following him around like a little puppy the whole time...

and i was wondering if anyone knows his name or contact information i didn't really know where else i could ask forum wise ;__;....

and i was too nervous to ask him cause i had butterflies and giggles and stuff xDDDDDDDD

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs594.snc3/31314_1382199048000_1622689377_893977_1602934_n.jpg

he was wearing that outfit the whole time but sunday night he had his pantlegs all the way down and took off his shades :3~ i know his first name is Louis or Louise or Lewis.. //doesn't know ;__; HALP. ;__;

Kupo

I was Super Mario for all of the convention except Friday and Monday.

I was the more realistic looking one since I've bought the official Nintendo Mario Outfit for Halloween.

Any pics? :3

mdarkpoet

Quote from: G.S. LXVIII on June 01, 2010, 02:21:02 PM
Quote from: mdarkpoet on June 01, 2010, 03:41:12 AM
Quote from: G.S. LXVIII on June 01, 2010, 03:37:38 AM
Quote from: mdarkpoet on June 01, 2010, 03:25:20 AM
For most of the con I was in a red jacket with a white shirt and a big sword with my boyfriend who was Vash/Alucard. Although I also wore his Vash jacket to karaoke, was carrying around "Team Poland" for the end of Sunday, and at the Swap Meet I was the idiot with the "1 Human for infinity dollars" sign
Yeah, I saw you. I believe I took a pic of you as well. :)
Really, if you find the pic can you link it to me? I've been searching everywhere online for pics because I realized at the very last day that I hadn't taken hardly any. I regret it, next year I'm taking more T_T
Here.

Anyways, who happened to see me? I was some character with red shirt, black apron, and black pants on Friday, Apollo Justice with flat spikes of fail on Saturday, and Wriggle Nightbug on Sunday and Monday.
Omg that picture is amazing thanks for linking it to me I really appreciate it!

And I know for sure I saw you on Sunday, not Saturday though. I saw Super Mario kupo, and I also saw Calvin

ThatBlueDinosaurGuy

I was Krillin from DBZ for most of Fanime, did anyone see me?
Kono bangumi wa, goran no sponsor teikyou de, o kurishimasu ka

danielvutran

Quote from: Dan_Hibiki on June 01, 2010, 11:45:56 PM

YES! You took a pic with my friend! and you were in line for FLOW or LMC autograph signings right? LOL :D

Kertus

Mario '06. Sven '08. Jared '09. Gai '10. Cobra '11. Kenji '12. Spike '13.
irc.rizon.net #fanime Click here to connect to IRC

Buutenks

Quote from: Dan_Hibiki on June 01, 2010, 11:45:56 PM

I was Majin Buu for pretty much all of Fanime too, saw you around a few times I think, can't seem to find any photos of myself though ><

ThatBlueDinosaurGuy

Kono bangumi wa, goran no sponsor teikyou de, o kurishimasu ka

DaKree~

Friday: Lan Hikari (MegaMan Battle Network) http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1995834/
Saturday: TK Takaishi (Digimon 02) http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c346/DeCreep/28192_447883419055_808939055_574919.jpg
Sunday: Leon D.S. Geeste (Star Ocean 2) No picture, but had blue hair, cat ears, black shorts and a green shirt if you were at the dance. haha
Monday: Leon again~

Anyone see me?  ;D

Pen2AndyP

I was the guy with a guitar and kazoos, I would go around the artist's exhibit mostly and perform booth to booth. I was also walking with a Finn from finn and jake, Professor Layton, a very pretty Ciel, and so on mostly.

Ryuzhin

Anyone see a nerd... A nerd with two black jackets..... A nerd with two black jackets and short cropped blonde hair...... Forget it, I'm just a generic background character. And if Team Poland girl's name is Morgan, Hi Morgan, I see you at school!

Kamen Rider Tag

Quote from: Neliel on June 01, 2010, 01:58:58 PM
ooh did anyone see a wedding yuna? most of the time my dress was hooked up :)

Was that you?  I remember passing by a Wedding Dress Yuna and then doing a double-take and asking.

ispyangie

Did you see me? I wasn't dressed on Saturday, but I wandered around with a Yuna & a Yuffie.
I was dressed as an alice in wonderland type of bunny on Sunday, and I was still wandering around with Yuna & Yuffie.
Did you also see my brother & sister? They were dressed as Cobra Commander & Baroness. Cobra Commander was alone on Saturday, but Baroness made an appearance on Sunday :)

Saturday - http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab235/fanimeaac10/IMG_3397.jpg
Sunday - http://i49.tinypic.com/i5ydc0.jpg
Tweet @ispyangie