Post-con depression! [PCD] 2010 version :(

Started by HarpB, May 31, 2010, 08:18:00 PM

HarpB

and the post-con depression starts all-over again.
The weekend seems to have gone by in a flash!

spookdy

;~; As I sit here holding the adorable blue elephant plush I got from the dealer's hall today, the post con depression settles in.

All of you made this a wonderful Fanime for me. It's my 4th one, and as a senior graduating, might be my last for a while. Thanks to all of you, and I hope to see and party will all of you next year.
TOUCH FUZZY, GET DIZZY

RooBird

I miss Fanime already. I wish I would have had more energy so I could have enjoyed it more, since I was already tired as heck before I arrived at Fanime. It got worse over the weekend. >.<

I do miss it. Is it bad I already can't wait for next year?
Fanime 2013 Cosplays:
FemmeMedic (Team Fortress 2)

Aeredon

I'm already going through Ninja withdrawls T_T

NerdyBirdAsh

Quote from: Ooarashi on May 31, 2010, 09:42:09 PM
I miss Fanime already. I wish I would have had more energy so I could have enjoyed it more, since I was already tired as heck before I arrived at Fanime. It got worse over the weekend. >.<

I do miss it. Is it bad I already can't wait for next year?

No, because I feel the same!
It needs to be 2011 already!!
Attending FanimeCon for 15 years in 2019

TokenBlackGuy

Fanime Was so awesome, cosplaying and everything. But now sitting here i feel a little bored so much more excitment at Fanime like awesomeness. I dont wana get bored of Fanime. By i loved the enviorment and it was , uhh now i starting to miss it. Depression incomming. And i also can't already wait for next year.
Deviantart Profile. http://tokenblackguy1991.deviantart.com/

My Cosplay. TBA

OH MY GAWD YOU ARE SO NEEDY!!!!!

Somebody

Same here ya'll. The whole weekend I worried about how short things went and I've got little to look forward to in the next coming months. T^T I'm glad I'm not stuck with my immature irritating, constant bad mood-ed roomates and a few other negatives but I miss Fanime already!
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

AuroraDreamer

I don't know how I feel now that Fanime is over. I had fun. I got semi disappointed at times. I think I wish I was more social like my silly friends. I wanted to stay a bit longer :(
2011 will be sooooo long....

Sora

I wish the con was at least one day longer...:(
"Don't give me any orders."

lyricaldanichan

Yeah this went way too fast! Thankfully the weather was super awesome/beautiful and there was a lot of things do to at any time. Just keeps on getting better and better!

Raydere

Hey SVGL attendees, let's go to Wednesday Arcade Mania with our badges on to curb the depression! :P
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

Sen

I usually stay through Monday night but this year I had to leave early so the depression is definitely setting on fast. I also got sick during con. Everyone around me was sick and I was running around too much.  :'(
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07

Sora

Next year, I'm leaving on Tuesday instead of monday.
"Don't give me any orders."

EJAY420

OK people, I know it's over and I was wondering if u guys feel the same way I feel. I remember having this same feeling after last year's Fanime. hmm?
Most Impressive.

Mi Feng

I miss it already... T^T Why must it go by so fast!

psycrop

first con and i got to say it was a fun experience. not really feeling any post-con depression since i was so tired by monday. (was up since  midday til 4-6am). nevertheless...really cool event. looking forward to next year. :D

Lan Moore

While I was at the air port heading back home, I was soo depressed! I had no one to talk to, no one I knew that liked anime like me, I couldn't do any thing except stare at my badge.

Reason

I miss you all already also.

Do not be discouraged through!

There will be more cons....

:3~
"Adventure, Excitement, a Jedi craves not these things."

lyell

This was my first con... and I impatiently wait for next year.

outcast

I miss the con already, met so many people and has lots of fun. The year better be a flash