electricity-lambs

FanimeCon 2019 Forums

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Post-Con Fanime 2010 Ninja Discussion Thread  (Read 2642 times)

abcbadcat

• Baron von Macchiato!
  • Post in the Shell: SAC
  • le meow
    • View Profile
Post-Con Fanime 2010 Ninja Discussion Thread
« on: June 01, 2010, 04:06:26 PM »

If you were in the gaming hall AT ALL during Fanime weekend, you probably saw a game of ninja going on. I played last year and was so excited to see how well received and enthusiastic everyone was about it.

One of my favorite moments playing ninja was doing a bunch of Street Fighter attack poses and doing the Dragon Ball Z fusion pose with other players (and agreeing NOT to attack).

Remember, teach the game to your friends and play during the summer. We should all meet up on a beach and play ninja and BBQ some day :D

Aeredon

• Maria-sama ga Post
    • View Profile
Re: Post-Con Fanime 2010 Ninja Discussion Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 04:25:17 PM »

o_o I am so down! Perhaps a park would be better than the beach though? I foresee sand being kicked in people's faces.

Boozer

• Maria-sama ga Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 05:22:37 PM »

i agree with aeredon  i can see sand shots to the face . but it will definately improve more air attacks. but yea im game for it still.

abcbadcat

• Baron von Macchiato!
  • Post in the Shell: SAC
  • le meow
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 09:49:44 PM »

Hmmmm... well also very close to fanime is the Children's Discovery Museum with the giant Monopoly board, we could play there and set the board as boundaries

Boozer

• Maria-sama ga Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 12:13:15 AM »

well i was leading a group doing that in the unused chess board in the game room and it worked well

NerdyBirdAsh

• Inu-Posta
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2010, 04:24:27 PM »

I want to learn this game. o 3o
Attending FanimeCon for 15 years in 2019

Impulse

• Maria-sama ga Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2010, 10:33:08 PM »

well i was leading a group doing that in the unused chess board in the game room and it worked well

Nick! Hey I was sad you guys didn't go to dealer's hall Monday to see me but I heard someone was imitating me and playing ninja in a chair like I did Sunday past midnight.
10':
Friday I encouraged some of the artists. Saturday I worked as a dealer. Sunday, I taught a few people how to Salsa. After midnight I played NINJA in a chair due to injury. Monday I worked as a dealer again and all through out the weekend helped ppl.

ket

• Maria-sama ga Post
  • ~~Distracted~~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2010, 12:45:54 AM »

I didn't partake, but I watched several games in the gaming room going on after midnight everyday. Was weird how those people were able to continuously keep the game going with a large crowd for the majority of it for like 6-10 hours at a time xD. The hell, people xD I know theres little to do that late, but 10 hours of ninja! Well it's kinda impressive too. lol
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 24 queries.