Introductions!

Started by garfieldelric, June 01, 2010, 08:00:20 PM

garfieldelric

I'm not entirely sure whether there is such a thread for these already on these boards, but in case there isn't, I thought I'd start.

I am Johnny. I am 23 years old, living in Seattle, WA- and I love anime/manga, Japanese culture, sports, 80s music, comedy, video games, game shows, and a few other things I can't put my finger on. I am a very energetic and enthusiastic person, and my two fave NHL teams are the Vancouver Canucks and the Los Angeles Kings.

Anyway, I came to Fanime for the first time this year, but I was only there Saturday. I had fun! I was the guy in the LA Kings jersey. I was just excited to be there! :D
"Today, these three players are after BIG BUCKS! But they'll have to avoid the whammy, as they play the most exciting game of their lives! From Hollywood, it's time to PRESS! YOUR! LUCK!"

Arnaud Rayber

Well if it's introductions then I will too.

I am Andy.  17 yrs old livin in California.  Obviously I enjoy anime and manga but large fan of video games and fandubbin (sucks though) too.  I'm way too shy though and it is almost impossible for me to talk unless other people talk to me first.  When it comes to type of anime/manga i'm more of a shoujo fan but mostly all around.  Big fan of romance though.

First time going to Fanime and I was the silent guy walking around with a black mokona hat thing and a backpack walkin with my lil brother.  Wanted to talk to people but couldn't bring myself too.  Very sad since I saw people I really wanted to talk to.

garfieldelric

Um..... doesn't anybody want to introduce themselves here? :)
"Today, these three players are after BIG BUCKS! But they'll have to avoid the whammy, as they play the most exciting game of their lives! From Hollywood, it's time to PRESS! YOUR! LUCK!"

PyronIkari

Quote from: garfieldelric on March 27, 2011, 10:27:12 PM
Um..... doesn't anybody want to introduce themselves here? :)

Generally introductions aren't needed, because no one will remember care about you if all you equate to is an introduction. You make a presence by posting awhether that presents is good or bad it's reflected by how you post and how you decide to present yourself.

In non-related issues... You're posting on the Fanime forums... from San Jose, at a con straight int he middle of Sharks territory. and proclaiming you're a kings fan.

Hahahahaha... way to introduce yourself with something people will already see as a negative.

canine_fang

-bruce buffer- introducing the fighter in the red corner. this man is a Capoeira and brazilian jiu-jitsu fighter
his record is 0 wins 0 loses
fighting out of san antonio, texas
CAAAAAINE FANG!

ok... enough with the ufc intro. um.... my real name is jed im 23. never been to any anime conventions out of the texas area. im thinking about volunteering at fanime 2012 but right now after seeing the whole thank you thread fot the 17,000+ con badges im afraid that im going to get overloaded and wind up breaking down. however ive volunteered at san japan for 3 years in saftey (they love me there) volunteered at ikkicon for 3 years (i think) different departments though. and a small one day for 2 years (i think) and thats about it
ppl know me as dk369 but i retired that name once i quit initial d

PyronIkari

Quote from: canine_fang on January 02, 2012, 10:02:51 AM
-bruce buffer- introducing the fighter in the red corner. this man is a Capoeira and brazilian jiu-jitsu fighter
his record is 0 wins 0 loses
fighting out of san antonio, texas
CAAAAAINE FANG!

ok... enough with the ufc intro. um.... my real name is jed im 23. never been to any anime conventions out of the texas area. im thinking about volunteering at fanime 2012 but right now after seeing the whole thank you thread fot the 17,000+ con badges im afraid that im going to get overloaded and wind up breaking down. however ive volunteered at san japan for 3 years in saftey (they love me there) volunteered at ikkicon for 3 years (i think) different departments though. and a small one day for 2 years (i think) and thats about it

I'm guessing you didn't read this thread before you posted. You would have realized that it's almost a year old with only 3 posts, one of which is mine about how this thread is bad.