Keeping In Touch With People You Met

Started by Yuki Valentine, June 01, 2010, 09:52:37 PM

Raydere

Quote from: duzellkitty on June 04, 2010, 01:33:32 AM
Oh! If anyone wants to be my facebook friend find me at: http://www.facebook.com/duzellkitty  Just mention Fanime in the request.
Just sent you one. (Look for a friend request from "Ray Kurusu")
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

MyMidnightAffair

Hello there ladies and gents!
I met.. a very nice gentleman @ Fanime, & danced with him @ the Black & White Ball.
He was dressed as Gil from Pandora Hearts.
If anyone is interested in helpin' me with this quest, I'll post the picture I took with him. =P

Ryuzaki_X

Quote from: Pen2AndyP on June 02, 2010, 02:49:27 AM
I am Andy, I spent a lot of time around the artist's exhibit as a guy playing the kazoo and guitar, with the pack hanging on my back. If anyone wants to contact me, or have any possible requests for next year, just PM me!

I remember you, you were pretty awesome. Like I said before. Freebird!!!!

Quote from: Crewd on June 03, 2010, 02:03:58 PM
Quote from: RikuCosplayer on June 03, 2010, 02:47:59 AM
Hey Whats up people! Who has a Myspace?
Who wants to be my friend?!? -Randum- xD

Myspace.com/afro_kitty
:p

Is this the same afro kitty that told me to add them on steam?

Looking for the girl that gave me her parking ticket, when I asked for change for the machine. My friend got your number but not me <(T.T)>, asking him for numbers is like asking Homer Simpson for doughnuts. You were a cool person, you even spy crabbed with me. I forgot your name too, I am so bad with names.

angodian299

why thank you people! :)

angodian299

Quote from: r3za1264 on June 02, 2010, 10:03:51 PM
Quote from: angodian299 on June 02, 2010, 06:54:12 PM
Hello! My name is Angelica and I went on Sunday and Monday. If you recognized me, talk to me! ;) This is what I wore (P.S. I look bad in all my fanime pictures). http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z307/jaejoong299/?action=view&current=Me.jpg
you dont look bad, you actually look really pretty! i think i saw you but not too sure though haha too many maids D:

thanks! do you have a picture of what you look like? I remember people's faces. Maybe I'll remember yours. :P

Runewitt

Quote from: mdarkpoet on June 04, 2010, 01:14:53 PM
Halloooo I met so many people on the Marriott elevators, any other people who stayed on the 25th floor at teh Marriott?  ;D
i didnt, but was with two diff groups of people who did. IRC people and artist people from gaiaonline.

if we met, i was the guy with .. wildish hair. kinda afro/looking unbrushed.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

duzellkitty

Oh! And I don't remember any names, but I would love to keep in touch with the nice people who were playing Flux around the tables that were outside the video halls. :D They were usually there later at night, if anyone knows who I am talking about contact info would be cool. ^^

Also, G.S. LXVIII , I accepted your friend request.
Granny Weatherwax didn't hold with looking at the future, but now she could feel the future looking at her. She didn't like its expression at all.
-Wyrd Sisters

Melly

i-i... i miss my soulmate D;... no one in the forums seems to know who he is ;__;

im gonna have to get a private eye D<! ;-;

r3za1264

Quote from: angodian299 on June 04, 2010, 10:56:44 PM
Hello! My name is Angelica and I went on Sunday and Monday. If you recognized me, talk to me! ;) This is what I wore (P.S. I look bad in all my fanime pictures). http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z307/jaejoong299/?action=view&current=Me.jpg
you dont look bad, you actually look really pretty! i think i saw you but not too sure though haha too many maids D:

thanks! do you have a picture of what you look like? I remember people's faces. Maybe I'll remember yours. :P
i may be mistakeing you for someone else but might as well give it a try xD
here you go!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

angodian299

Quote from: r3za1264 on June 05, 2010, 12:51:13 AM

here you go!

i remember seeing you pose for someone once. :)

FireDracon

Quote from: duzellkitty on June 04, 2010, 11:47:27 PM
Oh! And I don't remember any names, but I would love to keep in touch with the nice people who were playing Flux around the tables that were outside the video halls. :D They were usually there later at night, if anyone knows who I am talking about contact info would be cool. ^^

Me and some friends joined a game Zombie Flux. I think it was saturday night. I won 1 game with all zombies, and my friend one the next with 2 friends and no zombies even thow she had zombies. Due to a rule that didnt count.

r3za1264

Quote from: angodian299 on June 05, 2010, 12:04:46 PM

here you go!

haha yeah! i knew i saw you somewhere, you stood out :P

angodian299

Quote from: r3za1264 on June 05, 2010, 05:25:45 PM
Quote from: angodian299 on June 05, 2010, 12:04:46 PM

here you go!

haha yeah! i knew i saw you somewhere, you stood out :P

LOLOOL. thanks buddy! >.<

havok rt

Quote from: G.S. LXVIII on June 02, 2010, 04:48:25 AM
Cosplay chess players, anyone? Especially the guy in green with the spoon in his mouth, and the Resident Evil cosplayer who was black king much of the time. You guys were awesome.
I was running cosplay chess Saturaday afternoon I was the loud white guy with the beach ball.

Lets see I was all over the place during con but notably I was have pic of me getting beat by cosplayers and be at or a part of several panels  including the comedy club. anyways hears my facebook in case you reconize me and wanta add me. http://www.facebook.com/havokrt?ref=ts
Fanime Staff:2010 Social Gaming, 2012 Tabletop Gaming

Cosplay for 2012: Walking around with "The Most Interesting Man In the World" (aka the dos equis guy)

Triuneprophet

I am in a similar situation as allot of the people here, met a girl who was tons of fun at the Black and White ball, she was dressed in a Yuuki costume from Vampire Knights on day 0 I think, If anyone knows her she was someone I could that'd be fun to talk to again. I am almost positive her name was Sandy but if you know someone who fits the costume description please let me know.

animeangelfish

Quote from: havok rt on June 05, 2010, 08:52:54 PM
Cosplay chess players, anyone? Especially the guy in green with the spoon in his mouth, and the Resident Evil cosplayer who was black king much of the time. You guys were awesome.
I was running cosplay chess Saturaday afternoon I was the loud white guy with the beach ball.

Lets see I was all over the place during con but notably I was have pic of me getting beat by cosplayers and be at or a part of several panels  including the comedy club. anyways hears my facebook in case you reconize me and wanta add me. http://www.facebook.com/havokrt?ref=ts

Oooohh I really think I saw you. Were you a part of Iron Fanime? I'm probably wrong. :S Meep. I hope not, that'd be embarassing

Cosplay 2013: Fem!Reno, River Song (Melody Malone), Hipster!Ariel
Attendee since 2005

duzellkitty

Quote from: FireDracon on June 05, 2010, 12:30:43 PM
Quote from: duzellkitty on June 04, 2010, 11:47:27 PM

Me and some friends joined a game Zombie Flux. I think it was saturday night. I won 1 game with all zombies, and my friend one the next with 2 friends and no zombies even thow she had zombies. Due to a rule that didnt count.
That was probably the group in question. :P I think I won a game once for a similar reason. They also had Monty Python Flux!
Granny Weatherwax didn't hold with looking at the future, but now she could feel the future looking at her. She didn't like its expression at all.
-Wyrd Sisters

havok rt

Quote from: Duo on June 05, 2010, 10:10:31 PM
Quote from: havok rt on June 05, 2010, 08:52:54 PM

Oooohh I really think I saw you. Were you a part of Iron Fanime? I'm probably wrong. :S Meep. I hope not, that'd be embarassing
No didn't go to that. :( but I was at Nerd Courting, Create that hentai, the rum party, Thats how I roll, Comedy club, Redeath (third row got up to head bang), Havok's Midnight carnival, 3d3 and 1d20: an Intro to TTRPGs, Karaoke, Dating an Otaku Fanatasy, The B&W Ball, The sunday night Yaoi panel, and helping run Cosplay Chess along with wandering, yelling, giving people high fives, and having elevator parties.
Fanime Staff:2010 Social Gaming, 2012 Tabletop Gaming

Cosplay for 2012: Walking around with "The Most Interesting Man In the World" (aka the dos equis guy)

ThatBlueDinosaurGuy

www.facebook.com/miggymeista

For anyone who wishes to keep in touch with me. I was Dan Hibiki for both Capcom vs SNK gatherings and I also cosplayed Krillin for most of the con. I look to keeping in touch with most of you fellow con goers.
Kono bangumi wa, goran no sponsor teikyou de, o kurishimasu ka

Melly

;; still looking for my Soulmate... D: -points to display piccy on here-