Stage Zero 2010 Feedback.

Started by avalon, June 02, 2010, 02:29:03 AM

BunofGovt

Kudos to whoever thought up the walking paths by Stage Zero.  Although the directional arrows weren't always followed, at least it was a space designated for walking to get by the crowds in front of the stage.
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

avalon

Quote from: sakurakiss on June 13, 2010, 05:53:50 PM
I liked the performances from the groups the best. I really loved to see people dance and I felt they all did a great job. I totally disliked the comedy routines and the Q&A games. I thought those were boring.

Yeah, that's been what a lot of people have been saying (about the Comedy Routines and Q&A games). It's something we are working on better incorporating next year where they don't come up so often. Thank you for your feedback.  :) Awesome job on your costume this year, by the way. I wanted to get a picture but couldn't really leave the tech area for the Stage.

Quote from: BunofGovt on June 14, 2010, 09:16:50 PM
Kudos to whoever thought up the walking paths by Stage Zero.  Although the directional arrows weren't always followed, at least it was a space designated for walking to get by the crowds in front of the stage.

That was done by the awesome people working Rovers (Atleast, I think it was their idea) this year. They will most definitely be back next year!
2003 - 2005, Dealers Liaison.
2006 - 2010, Stage Zero 2nd.

Admiral Donuts

Quote from: BunofGovt on June 14, 2010, 09:16:50 PM

I walked in the way of so many people attempting to take pictures in the clearly designated "walk" lanes. I have no regrets.

They need more of them for next year.

rjhw1

I participated in a event at stage zero, it was mainly featured around bayonetta and winning prizes of that sort, but it wasn't really fair because all the questions had to do with the game. So if you were trying to win the game by answering trivia, it would be to hard because you had to have owned the game to answer the questions. I think the two people who won the game actually already owned it :(

wera1923

You can work at night, you can for an hour every day, it all depends on you how you're a professional writer and how quickly you can put on you to perform the task. As a final point, it's possible to work    term papers anywhere in the world, if you have all the necessary conditions for this, then everything works just fine as always, you should receive

eHash

a night performance of the maids would be kind of cool

Mr. Wendell

Quote from: eHash on January 23, 2011, 09:43:35 PM
a night performance of the maids would be kind of cool

As much as I love our Fanimaids, I wouldn't want to tire them out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wv3ha5qJSo
They hate this awful face, gonna cause **** in this place.

Mr. Wendell
Head '24, Host w/ the Most, Stage Zero, FanimeCon '06-'24
Life of the Party, (insert convention here)

HakureiSandwih

I really liked watching people play Street Fighter 4 up there.

Having Rock Band 3 would be cool I think.