Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on June 05, 2010, 07:40:31 AM
Quote from: ShinoBee on June 05, 2010, 01:17:59 AM
Quote from: Rhornez on June 04, 2010, 07:10:23 PM
Quote from: JohnnyAR on June 04, 2010, 09:54:00 AM
Quote from: Rhornez on June 03, 2010, 10:05:59 PM
Im a Death Note cosplayer I say,
Please leave Death Note alone  :'( :'(

Never!
Wheres Light when you need him with a deat- ohhhh nvm......
He used it on Michael Jackson and Billy Mays instead.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Why Billy Mays!?! ??? :-[

I love my Piggie! :D

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: ShinoBee on June 06, 2010, 11:38:09 AM
Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on June 05, 2010, 07:40:31 AM
Quote from: ShinoBee on June 05, 2010, 01:17:59 AM

Never!
He used it on Michael Jackson and Billy Mays instead.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Why Billy Mays!?! ??? :-[
I knew that lol

JohnnyAR

Never!

You can never get rid of me! Even death!

sakurakiss

I am going to have to say a big huge NO on Zac Efron. I am actually sick of seeing that dude.

앤지

Admiral Donuts

Hopefully they'll change it so much from the source material that it'll be unrecognizable. You know how Hollywood likes to dumb things down for American audiences (a la Harry Potter and the Magic Rock) while also trying to update for today's audience, so maybe they'll have Light (who they'll rename to Dwight) use some kind of online journal to kill people instead. And they won't just fall over dead, they'll thrash around for five minutes as the Grim Reaper stands over them and reaches into their body and crushes their heart.

G.I.R

Quote from: Jeimizu on June 11, 2010, 12:32:11 PM
Hopefully they'll change it so much from the source material that it'll be unrecognizable. You know how Hollywood likes to dumb things down for American audiences (a la Harry Potter and the Magic Rock) while also trying to update for today's audience, so maybe they'll have Light (who they'll rename to Dwight) use some kind of online journal to kill people instead. And they won't just fall over dead, they'll thrash around for five minutes as the Grim Reaper stands over them and reaches into their body and crushes their heart.
... and instead of a notebook, it will be an iPad. ::)

jackiemarie90

Quote from: G.I.R on June 11, 2010, 12:33:33 PM

*shoots self*
You haven't idealized mankind, you have deformed it, and that's the real practical joke.

G.I.R

Quote from: jackiemarie90 on June 11, 2010, 09:42:20 PM

*shoots self*
is there an app for that?   ::)

PinkHairSasuke

Random killings? There's an app for that lol

G.I.R

Someone should make a "Deathnote" app (just for lols)

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: G.I.R on June 12, 2010, 12:40:24 PM
Someone should make a "Deathnote" app (just for lols)

If I knew how to do that then I'd totally make that lol

Eri Kagami

Michael Keaton as Ryuk. The man can do it.

Rhornez

DeathiPad

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

Runewitt

Quote from: Rhornez on June 14, 2010, 02:31:09 PM
DeathiPad
There's an ap for that.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Haruka

It will end as all others before it.  The studio will market to the wrong audience (completely ignoring the built in fan base), mutilate the storyline until it's unrecognizable, miscast it horribly (i.e. Keanu Reeves as Spike) and it will be one big, fat FAIL.  Sadly.  This is what Hollywood does.  They latch on to popular things hoping to make money and then ruin them so no one in their right mind would actually pay money for them.  Kind of ironic, really. 
Join me at Ani-Jam 2011 in Fresno, CA.  August 20-21

Piccahoe

Daniel Radcliffe as Light, Johnny Depp as L, Megan Fox as Misa in....THE DEATH NOTE.

sooooo bad.  :D
"Its not that I'm smart, its because I (am able to) stick to the problems."

-Albert Einstein

Glitch

Quote from: Piccahoe on July 06, 2010, 02:42:29 AM
Daniel Radcliffe as Light, Johnny Depp as L, Megan Fox as Misa in....THE DEATH NOTE.

Don't forgot, Light will sparkle in the daylight for no apparent reason, there will be a complete unnecessary concert scene that involves the jonas brothers, and all the backgrounds will be cgi just because the director felt like it.

JohnnyAR

Quote from: Glitch on July 07, 2010, 02:28:44 AM

Don't forgot, Light will sparkle in the daylight for no apparent reason, there will be a complete unnecessary concert scene that involves the jonas brothers, and all the backgrounds will be cgi just because the director felt like it.

and the setting will be taking place in Massachusetts.

G.I.R

Quote from: JohnnyAR on July 08, 2010, 01:25:19 AM

... or Seattle.

JohnnyAR

Quote from: G.I.R on July 08, 2010, 01:03:41 PM
Quote from: JohnnyAR on July 08, 2010, 01:25:19 AM

... or Seattle.

Hey, hey, I like Seattle! You're crossing a line right there pal.