Cosplay you saw at 2010 you weren't expecting & were happy to see

Started by AR-99, June 02, 2010, 09:21:14 PM

Aoi Memori

Quote from: EJAY420 on June 04, 2010, 12:55:45 AM
I was looking for ARAKAWA UNDER THE BRIDGE cosplayers but no luck. Did u take some pics??  Did anyone check out that Super Boo  DBZ dude? LMAO!!

I did but I've yet to upload my pics @___@
Fanime 2013 Line-up
FFX Yuna - Friday
Umineko Maria/KH Xion - Saturday
Evangelion Sun dress Asuka- Sunday
KH Xion - Monday

Ryuzaki_X

-Gumby
-The Prince
-Dr. Who (That guy looked like David Tennant too.)
-Potter Puppet Pals

All really cool, specially when Gumby was at the rave.

Melly

that reminds me lol

did you see the tellitubbie at the rave LOL

omg xD <3

hakurei

TK from Angel Beats!. My friends and I freaked out when we saw him, he even did a gangsta pose for us without even asking.
tumblr | facebook
kiryuuin satsuki / wadanohara

Ryuzaki_X

Quote from: Melly on June 04, 2010, 06:52:17 PM
that reminds me lol

did you see the tellitubbie at the rave LOL

omg xD <3

What, that's epic. Sucks I missed that.

BlueCharisma

Hideyoshi from Baka to Test and buff Ash Ketchum from pokemon

FireDracon

This was on Friday. Im Looking for Cake Spy. TF2 Blue Spy with a cake face. And if you have it. There was a sceen with cake spy and a heavy. Heavy was Red all weekend long and stay in char all weekend long.

Admiral Donuts

Pretty much any One Piece character made me happy. Boa Hancock!
Yusuke & Hiei!
Metabee! Oh my god someone not only watched Medabots they COSPLAYED AS METABEE OH GOD. And it was good..

KyraEnsui

Quote from: Kamen Rider Tag on June 03, 2010, 05:44:50 PM
Easy.  Hidari Shotaro from Kamen Rider W.  I took a picture with one Shotaro cosplayer and saw a picture of a female Shotaro along with a female Philip there.

Finding tokusatsu cosplays is a rarity in anime conventions IMO, so that was an awesome surprise.

Oh my gah. When was this? I can't believe I missed them. T_T

AbsolutelyCursed

Quote from: Ryuzaki_X on June 04, 2010, 05:25:02 PM
-Gumby
-The Prince
-Dr. Who (That guy looked like David Tennant too.)
-Potter Puppet Pals

All really cool, specially when Gumby was at the rave.

Also happy to see Dr. Who (David Tennant version is the best). It warmed my heart.

animeangelfish

I would say the Dr. Who was a pleasant surprise (my very last picture from Fanime was with him :P ). The Sailor Moon cosplayers are always awesome....but this year was a bit of nostalgia for me. Tenchi Muyo, Sailor Moon, and Duo and Heero from Gundam Wing cosplayers.

Cosplay 2013: Fem!Reno, River Song (Melody Malone), Hipster!Ariel
Attendee since 2005

Raydere

The MapleStory "cosplayer". Well not cosplay so much as a sign that said "MESOS PL0X @@@@@". Brought back memories of doing silly crap in MS.

Hugo and Poison. From what I heard the Poison was a guy, which fits perfectly with the SNES Final Fight localization fiasco.

Sweet Shining Shooting Star, courtesy of several friends. Finally, DJMAX cosplay!
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

Jerry

It blew my mind to see a cosplay [probably professionals] doing Teen Titans.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/happyfunpaul/4677334382/

I goto a mini photoshoot with them while I was Russell with all my ballons.
though i havent seen any pictures from that yet. :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Mei

Quote from: G.S. LXVIII on June 25, 2010, 03:08:02 AM
The MapleStory "cosplayer". Well not cosplay so much as a sign that said "MESOS PL0X @@@@@". Brought back memories of doing silly crap in MS.

I agree! A friend and I did a double take in the dealers' hall and all he had to do was nod slightly to acknowledge the sign and we both laughed.

I was always happy to see Russel from UP around - he was just so adorable. I didn't notice some of the details at first, but after a few encounters, I noticed the house attached to the balloons and it was so charming! You did a wonderful job, Jerry! Thank you for all of the smiles.