Spin the Bottle

Started by Impulse, June 02, 2010, 10:37:04 PM

Impulse

I only saw it played on Sunday but there were a lot of vids of it being taken. I wanted to join in but I'm not mature enough to handle other guys kissing me.
10':
Friday I encouraged some of the artists. Saturday I worked as a dealer. Sunday, I taught a few people how to Salsa. After midnight I played NINJA in a chair due to injury. Monday I worked as a dealer again and all through out the weekend helped ppl.

Hakoshi

I was the America playing, we should totally do that next year IT WAS EPIC! First time ever playing spin the bottle too.

Ryuzaki_X

I liked when the rovers did a spin.

Impulse

Quote from: Ryuzaki_X on June 03, 2010, 03:25:03 PM

Found it funny that you guys got the audience involved xD
10':
Friday I encouraged some of the artists. Saturday I worked as a dealer. Sunday, I taught a few people how to Salsa. After midnight I played NINJA in a chair due to injury. Monday I worked as a dealer again and all through out the weekend helped ppl.

Sora

I didn't join either, but I might host my own next year or something.
"Don't give me any orders."

Impulse

^So kissing or just something else like glomping?
10':

Ryuzaki_X

Quote from: Impulse on June 03, 2010, 05:34:51 PM

Found it funny that you guys got the audience involved xD

Needed more girls though, total guy fest.

Impulse

scary guy fest they were aggressive towards other guys, at first I was laughing with the others but when I imagined myself playing I'd be scared.
10':

Ryuzaki_X

Quote from: Impulse on June 03, 2010, 09:03:42 PM
scary guy fest they were aggressive towards other guys, at first I was laughing with the others but when I imagined myself playing I'd be scared.

Lol it was all fun, just when the one guy got picked out of the audience to kiss the guy and he says, "This is my first kiss!".

That sucks, but I still laughed and had fun after that.

duzellkitty

D: I missed another chance to play Spin the Bottle? I still have never played. Although I am semi-surprised that it isn't against the rules.
Granny Weatherwax didn't hold with looking at the future, but now she could feel the future looking at her. She didn't like its expression at all.
-Wyrd Sisters

Knightfire

On one of the hotel floors right?
Starting work for Fanime 2011

ket

Quote from: Knightfire on June 04, 2010, 12:57:45 AM
On one of the hotel floors right?

Nah in the gaming hall like really late sunday night. Was way too much fun to watch. Tempted to join in several times but I kept deciding against it :x

Jelly Soup

((Shouldn't this be on the gaming board?))

I was under the impression that the staff was throwing a fit over this, but some of them joined in?

Tigerwolf

So do you mean on duty Rovers with Headsets and arm bands and the like joined in? Or off duty rovers with staff badges?

Pure curiosity.

Aelia

Quote from: Tigerwolf on June 04, 2010, 01:01:21 PM

So do you mean on duty Rovers with Headsets and arm bands and the like joined in? Or off duty rovers with staff badges?

Pure curiosity.
I had a couple on-duty Rovers radio in and ask if they had to break it up. I believe about then is when we got a call from Con-Ops asking us to break it up. (I'm not sure about this, there were a lot of situations which got this response). The Rovers were told to break it up (politely).

They may have participated before the order to break it up came in. It's not like we foresaw a game of spin-the-bottle and knew it would be an issue to train on in advance.
Director of Operations

Jelly Soup

Quote from: Aelia on June 04, 2010, 01:04:58 PM

Pure curiosity.
I had a couple on-duty Rovers radio in and ask if they had to break it up. I believe about then is when we got a call from Con-Ops asking us to break it up. (I'm not sure about this, there were a lot of situations which got this response). The Rovers were told to break it up (politely).

They may have participated before the order to break it up came in. It's not like we foresaw a game of spin-the-bottle and knew it would be an issue to train on in advance.

This IS Fanime. Shit literally happens at the drop of a hat.

Ryuzaki_X

Quote from: Aelia on June 04, 2010, 01:04:58 PM

Pure curiosity.

They were in it very early and only did it once, and the game went on for a couple hours. They were on duty, I believe. And they were making sure we didn't do anything crazy.

Impulse

^ Least it wasn't dares like do a handstand and do 1 lap around E-gaming.
10':

Pen2AndyP

When a few guys are over 18, and a few girls are under 18, stuff happens.

Sora

Quote from: Impulse on June 03, 2010, 05:54:36 PM
^So kissing or just something else like glomping?

Kissing only, but my version would be at a more private spot with the majority being yaoi fangirls probably
"Don't give me any orders."