FLOW/LM.C Pictures [a photo dump]

Started by chifunii, June 03, 2010, 12:08:24 AM

chifunii

Whether it be press images, or your own personal ones...
Let's see 'em!!! 8D

I have quite a few FLOW pictures from the Q&A...and it'd be a pain to post them here...I'll do it later.
So here are a few from their own blogs for now:

More here: http://www.flow.mu
FanimeCon attendee: 2008-

ewu

Remember that there should be no photos or videos of the FLOW concert, and ABSOLUTELY no photos or videos at all of LM.C at any time.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

chifunii

Quote from: ewu on June 03, 2010, 12:21:29 AM
Remember that there should be no photos or videos of the FLOW concert, and ABSOLUTELY no photos or videos at all of LM.C at any time.

There is also no video for the FLOW Q&A~ yuppyupp
&&
Yessir! 8)
For LM.C [as per my original post], if people come across press photos or official ones, that's what I'm looking for.

Xanreo

Hoping someone posts some photos from the FLOW Autograph Session; I was too awestruck at the time to had been able to take any good photographs.

Fanime 2017
Eromanga-Sensei | Digimon World: Next Order

cottoncandymuffin

I took wayy too many photos at the FLOW Q&A haha. If anyone would like photos, just ask ;)

chifunii

I'm searching around online for official photos of LM.C, but so far there have been only small, low-res ones.
There is supposed to be a LM.C feature soon, so I'll keep my eyes peeled for that.

If anybody wants a couple photos from the autograph session, don't hesitate to send me a PM.

I also wrote up a report /kind of lame/ on what happened at all the MusicFest events.
(LM.C still isn't up yet though)....here!
chifunii.tumblr.com
Yes indeedy...

cottoncandymuffin

Dang you remembered a lot of questions. I wish I had a good memory haha xD

I have them in my album dumped on Facebook. Link is here:
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/album.php?aid=171893&id=543378574&ref=pb

chifunii

8D OOMMGG THANK YOU!
I think your camera was truly legit, some pictures were sooo good.
I wanted to borrow my dad's Nikon [and I sat in the first row, awesome no? haha], but he wouldn't let me since there would've probably been a lot of pushy shovey.

Most of the answers I got off the FLOW fan forum, you should check it out too. :)
I went to wait in line for the LM.C concert at 11AM, completely ridiculous since it was so sunny. Did you enjoy the show :)?

Runewitt

only one i got, was at the Fairmont elevator.

Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

cottoncandymuffin

@chifunii: Thanks it's actually a standard digital camera, nothing special ;P
There's a FLOW fan forum? Link please (haha I'm so clueless)
11AM? Wow that's so early :OOO I went in line at around 4pm I think and still got a pretty good seat.

@Runewitt: You got a picture with FLOW? You're so luckyy haha. Where are the guitarists though? o_o

Runewitt

Quote from: cottoncandymuffin on June 09, 2010, 10:07:01 PM
@chifunii: Thanks it's actually a standard digital camera, nothing special ;P
There's a FLOW fan forum? Link please (haha I'm so clueless)
11AM? Wow that's so early :OOO I went in line at around 4pm I think and still got a pretty good seat.

@Runewitt: You got a picture with FLOW? You're so luckyy haha. Where are the guitarists though? o_o
they were at the elevators in the fairmont, only other people were regular con-goers
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.