Bento Panel

Started by Natakiya, June 03, 2010, 11:37:36 AM

Natakiya

Hi!

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post or not.

I wanted to say Thank you to all the people who came to the Bento 101 panel!   ;D

It is always so much fun to share my passion/obsession with bentos with others!!!  I would love to get some feedback from you all - was it okay, was it interesting enough, what kinds of things would you like to see in another one?  Please feel free to message me with comments or questions!

We ran out of handouts so here is my website address for those that didn't get one -
www.bentoanarchy.com

Thanks so much!!!!   :D

Nephilim

I wanted to make it to this, but I wasn't able to wake up in time. ^^;
Will you be doing something like this again next year?

"Frah muja lycd sa uid, ed fyc lniamdo fru duug bedo uh sa..."

Impulse

Don't remember reading this in the program guide...Same with the above poster? Will this happen next year as well?
10':
Friday I encouraged some of the artists. Saturday I worked as a dealer. Sunday, I taught a few people how to Salsa. After midnight I played NINJA in a chair due to injury. Monday I worked as a dealer again and all through out the weekend helped ppl.

BunofGovt

I remember seeing this in the program guide but I couldn't make it!! Hope you do this next year, please!  (and your pics of your bentos - kawaiii!)
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Natakiya

I'm so sorry that you couldn't make it!!  I would absolutely love to do the panel again next year and I will definitely try  ;D   In the meantime, feel free to email me if you have any questions about  bentos - [email protected]

Thanks!!!

tele

I went to the bento panel and I really enjoyed it.

The historical and cultural information was very interesting.  I found the visual tutorials super helpful.

I hope you can do another bento panel at Fanime.  If you do, more step-by-step visual examples would be great!

:)

Natakiya

Thank you!!  I'm very glad that it was interesting :) 

My blog has been updated with some places to buy bento boxes in San Jose.  And I'm slowly putting up the step-by-step videos on the blog as well! 

BunofGovt

I'm having trouble playing the Asparagus Bouquet Bento so had just one quick question, is the heart made of tofu?  Did you just trim a square of already fried tofu?
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.