Ragnarok Online 2011

Started by RyuHayabusa, June 04, 2010, 11:52:39 AM

AthenaAngie

Woot~ yay~ hopefully I'll get my stuffs done by then :D

TheMaKaKi

Most likely I will go as a female champion :)

we should set-up cosplay assembly dates together in the bay area!!!!
donnaATfanime.com
speeddatingATfanime.com

2016, 2015, 2014: Speed Dating Head
2013: Speed Dating Co-Head
2012 : Speed Dating Second
2002 'till Present : Fan Attendee <33

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: TheMaKaKi on August 23, 2010, 02:24:18 AM
Most likely I will go as a female champion :)

we should set-up cosplay assembly dates together in the bay area!!!!
aka Sewing Parties? lol I know a couple of my friends that are doing that for Sac-Anime. yay for more people cosplaying from RO!
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

fixt

My boyfriend and I will most likely be going as...
NOVICES! Yayyy ~

I love the idea of pictures in the park but do you think it would be possible for everyone to meet at the actual convention center? I feel like it might be easier to organize.
C; See you all there.

EDIT:
Damn it nnooooo.
I realized that this conflicts with the other cosplay I'm doing so I can't make it to the gathering. :(

BSaphire

Where did the organizer go that was handling this thread? Please post in here soon so I don't have to lock it.

BTW... The organizer checks in with the table not the gathering attendees. :) Please change that on the 1st post.

Thank you
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

RyuHayabusa

@B: I'm still here. haven't checked here in a while cause of FB addiction and RL stuff. Thanks, I'll go change that right away.

Ban Mido

Count me in as a WhiteSmith/MasterSmith hopefully I can make a sturdier cart this year and I know my friends will hopefully attend as a High Wizard and a High Priest, not sure about them though :<

Kotodama

Hey! I hope this gathering turns out well~ I have a professor costume in the planning stages right now, but I'm sure I'll get it done in time for the con. I should have friends coming as a Stalker, Merchant, Sniper, High Wizard, and Taekwon Girl too. :)

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Ban Mido on December 22, 2010, 03:27:51 AM
Count me in as a WhiteSmith/MasterSmith hopefully I can make a sturdier cart this year and I know my friends will hopefully attend as a High Wizard and a High Priest, not sure about them though :<

That's awesome. Welcome Aboard :D
Quote from: Kotodama on January 25, 2011, 12:03:17 AM
Hey! I hope this gathering turns out well~ I have a professor costume in the planning stages right now, but I'm sure I'll get it done in time for the con. I should have friends coming as a Stalker, Merchant, Sniper, High Wizard, and Taekwon Girl too. :)

Sweet. Yay! This gathering is going to be hella fun now :D

Kazansky

Oh yay! Ragnarok Online. Can I come take pictures? :3
I plan on doing a male prof cosplay from the official art (dream cosplay) in the future once I learn how to sew/costume better.

Hopefully 2012? xD

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Kazansky on January 26, 2011, 03:38:14 AM
Oh yay! Ragnarok Online. Can I come take pictures? :3
I plan on doing a male prof cosplay from the official art (dream cosplay) in the future once I learn how to sew/costume better.

Hopefully 2012? xD

Yeah you're welcome to come and take pics. :D

nitemare1004

i will try to be there as either "fallen" priest or high priest

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: nitemare1004 on February 13, 2011, 11:06:46 PM
i will try to be there as either "fallen" priest or high priest

awesome! Can't wait to see you there. :D

BSaphire

@ RyuHayabusa: Be sure and PM me the info so I can get this gathering listed & I would like to suggest a MP (meeting place) on site 15 - 20 mins. before hand so that the group can go to the off site location together... If you still plan to have this gathering off site..

Squidges
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

nitemare1004

just out of curiosity, how long is this gathering going to last (including gathering time, time to get to the actual gathering place, pic, etc)?

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: nitemare1004 on May 21, 2011, 03:40:07 PM
just out of curiosity, how long is this gathering going to last (including gathering time, time to get to the actual gathering place, pic, etc)?

about an hour or so, most likely more if people want to take more pics. From where we are meeting to the gathering place, it's like a 5 min walk.

AthenaAngie

I don't think I can make it with my professor/biochemist costume since I've been busy but I'll still go to take pictures and stuffs though aaand also my sister will go too as a blacksmith.

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: AthenaAngie on May 25, 2011, 02:31:58 PM
I don't think I can make it with my professor/biochemist costume since I've been busy but I'll still go to take pictures and stuffs though aaand also my sister will go too as a blacksmith.

That's fine. It sucks that I won't see your Biochemist outfit but it'll be fun nonetheless :D

Motoko

Ah I didn't see this post until recently...feel kind of bad about that...
I love RO~!
I wonder if I can still make this...
I'm a crossplayer but I hope that's okay...^^; *embarrassed*
I do have two cosplays though...female aco and swordie (full dress for swordie even petticoat and faux armor) @_@
I might like to attend this since I haven't attended an RO gathering.
But still kind of embarrassed about it ^^;
Plus I'm not sure where the location is?

I know Fanime is tomorrow but I should get my stuff together.
Perhaps meet somewhere first before heading to the meeting/photo place like was suggested...where is the meet up?
Ah I know I'm getting the jitters but hope I can attend (though I want to see the K-on gathering first)
Hope I can get a couple replies. ^^;

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Motoko on May 26, 2011, 12:27:52 PM
Ah I didn't see this post until recently...feel kind of bad about that...
I love RO~!
I wonder if I can still make this...
I'm a crossplayer but I hope that's okay...^^; *embarrassed*
I do have two cosplays though...female aco and swordie (full dress for swordie even petticoat and faux armor) @_@
I might like to attend this since I haven't attended an RO gathering.
But still kind of embarrassed about it ^^;
Plus I'm not sure where the location is?

I know Fanime is tomorrow but I should get my stuff together.
Perhaps meet somewhere first before heading to the meeting/photo place like was suggested...where is the meet up?
Ah I know I'm getting the jitters but hope I can attend (though I want to see the K-on gathering first)
Hope I can get a couple replies. ^^;

the gathering meeting place is at the hilton hotel lobby. Ill head over there after the k-on gathering to wait for people.  Just look for someone sitting. With a red chobits bag lol. Ill see ya there and dont be embarrassed, come and join the fun