A Farm of Possibilities ~ Harvest Moon 2012~!

Started by Tabbychan, June 06, 2010, 11:57:43 AM

Tabbychan

I'm sorry o.o I'm still handling this thread! D:

Tattooed Fujoshi

Can I come as Claire? I was so sad I missed it last year just as I got that cosplay together...

Tabbychan

Yes you may:D I look forward to seeing you :D

Tattooed Fujoshi

Huzzah, I'm really excited now! Is there anything that needs to be supplied?

Tabbychan

I'll be posting a list of Props and such I think would be fun BUT if you have any suggestions of pictures, pairings, scenes from any of the games OR something fun to play that day feel free to speak up^^  Suggestions are always helpful^^

Tabbychan

Lizchan33

Tabbychan

I'm lucky to have the same costume from last years gatheringXD

Tabbychan

I'm hoping this years Harvest moon goes well<3

SakariSnow

I might be able to go as the Witch Princess from Animal Parade  :)

Tabbychan

Tabbychan

Tabbychan

Due to work scheduling me -_- I had to move the gathering to 11:30, is that okay for you all?o.o

Lizchan33

I'm sorry I'm gonna have to pull out ;_;
too many things came up at once...

DaKree~

I think I should be able to come as the main from Save the Homeland...

Tabbychan

Tabbychan

... Well this years turn out didn't work very well^^; we got one more person than 2010 though :D Lets get more next year?XD

Melly

Do you guys have pictures from this years gathering yet :3? if so i would love to see them c:

Tabbychan

Unfortunately we only had two people take pictures of the gathering ^^; BUT as soon as I have them I'll be sure to link to them here ^^ hehe Hopefully we get more than three people next yearXD

Melly

Quote from: Tabbychan on June 02, 2011, 01:51:29 PM
Unfortunately we only had two people take pictures of the gathering ^^; BUT as soon as I have them I'll be sure to link to them here ^^ hehe Hopefully we get more than three people next yearXD

ive thought about cosplaying from Rune Factory, which i know isnt harvest moon, BUT IT'S CLOSE YEAH? XD but i'd have to think about it. since i wanna do Pia and her clothes are little >.>;;