A Farm of Possibilities ~ Harvest Moon 2012~!

Started by Tabbychan, June 06, 2010, 11:57:43 AM

Tabbychan

I'd be okay with rune factory characters, as long as we got someone to show up XD We only had three people this year^^;

Melly

Quote from: Tabbychan on June 02, 2011, 08:02:02 PM
I'd be okay with rune factory characters, as long as we got someone to show up XD We only had three people this year^^;

DAW. i think that'd be cute cause it'd be more personal if you ask me XDDD<3 i was going to try to get pictures but i ended up leaving at like 9 :(

Tabbychan

Haha it's a super fact gethering with so few people. I'm probably gonna change the place of it and time. I'll stick to monday thoughXD It's the nicest day to do it. Maybe move it to 3 instead XD

DaKree~

I'm really sorry I couldn't make it. I came down with something bad and didn't want to show up looking like a sloppy mess. >< I'll definitely make it next year. ^^

Tattooed Fujoshi

Even if it was just the three of us, it was still fun. Have the pictures come in yet?

Tabbychan

Oh It's always fun^^ It would just be nice with a larger cast of characters XD and nope:[ nothing yet

azreale

IM stuck between harvest goddess, the sage, or licorice >.< but I'll be there in 2012 as one of them!
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Tabbychan

Don't worry i'm definately doing someone from Twin towns but i'm between raspberry and the heroine XD

Salty Pearl

This sounds interesting...
I really admire how determined you guys are to expand such a
small gathering too. I'm considering joining, as Elliot from Island of Happiness,
but I can't say for sure.

: l

Tabbychan

2012 will be year three for me. I'm determined to make it work out bigger! :D I hope you do end up cosplaying from it^^

MokurenTattoo

I swear, I need attend this. I LOVE Harvest Moon, but I couldn't finish the Wizard in time. I swear, I WILL attend in 2012, most likely as Nami from Wonderful Life.
2012 Cosplays:
Hope Estheim (FFXIII) | Finnian (Kuroshitsuji) | Luka Megurine (Vocaloid) | Kagome Higurashi (InuYasha) | Kathy (Harvest Moon) | Kida Masaomi (DRRR!!)

pokkypok

I can't believe I never thought of doing a Harvest Moon cosplay. ><
If I get my pink wig, I might go as Popuri from More Friends Of Mineral Town :D
It's too early to know for sure yet though.

Tabbychan

Tattooed Fujoshi: The pictures from 2011 will be on my facebook page. :3 Add me as a friend Claire! I'll be having another harvest moon get together around probably the end of the year^^ or whenever the new game comes outXD haha

My facebook is Facebook.com/TanyaHaven

:3

to pokkypok and Mokurentattoo I hope to see you next year^^

Tattooed Fujoshi

Sent the request~ Also, I finally have most of the Goddess Festival gown done for Claire! If I can manage next year, I will come as that version. :D

azreale

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Olivine

I'm definitely attending as Kathy from ToT/AP, my cosplay group should be attending with me, but we'll see~ 8D
Dead by Daylight gathering organizer

jingko

either animal parade or rune factory!! i'll be there (if other cosplays are not in the way -_-) i'll need to know date and time before i can say 100% yes!
where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><

Tabbychan

azreale

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Haunterluvcookies

So if its on monday I would love to attend! I love Harvest Moon, one of  my favorite games of all time. I wish I could have known about this from last year, I would have taken pictures. So this year, I would love to attend as Toby from ToT/AP.
Cosplay line up 2014:
Poland or hungary- Hetalia
Ace- Alice in the Country of Hearts
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi