Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Tabbychan

True but It's currently like half an hour before bleach @___@ I don't want to get passed over by photographers because we're a smaller group :\ There was one photographer at harvest moon and I got three pictures out of the 50 taken.... It was upsetting and I haven't had this issue otherwise because I usually sign inuyasha and fruits basket for like the earliest time. buuut now there's an issue:<

azreale

Ooo alright. It night not b a bad thing having it so close to the masq.  Haha less time in kirara lol
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Tabbychan

Ryo_Hellsing

Quote from: Tabbychan on April 13, 2011, 10:50:20 AM
I understand ginta I'll keep you up just in case okay^^

kk It's still a 50% chance right now.

BunofGovt

Tabbychan, the first page shows the time as 4:30am.  Is that when you all are meeting?  Really?
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Chen-Yakumo

I would attend as half demon InuYasha, but my ears are tangled in my wig, I can't bring my sword, the costume is too small (Size medium,) and I'll be sleeping at 4:30 AM.
Cosplays planned for Fanime: Kinoshita Hideyoshi, Chen, to be decided.

Tabbychan

oops! thank you guys for pointing that outXD I'mn hoping to move it to 4:30 PM haha XD If thats okay with all of you:]

BunofGovt

;D  I'm not cosplaying but I would love to come by and take pics!
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Tabbychan

haha now we're getting around 1pm hopefully. XD

azreale

Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Tabbychan

I'm liking that time as wellXD

Tabbychan

amaya_JDB

Hey everyone! I know it's very late for me to inform this. An event happened to me on January that made me not be able to attend Fanime this year. I'm sorry about this and hopefully I'll be back next year. Thanks for understanding.
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist
In other words, I'm one busy mofo!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Kagome (Inuyasha) <all weekend>

Tabbychan

IT's alright^^ I hope things get better:]

Shinsengumi

I'll let my sister know about this, She'll be cosplaying as Kikyo.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Tabbychan

Tabbychan

This was another great year :D Thank you to all the cosplayers who attended and thank you to the people who joined in on demon hunt:P That was hilarious XD

Here's to hoping next year is awesome too:3

Shinigami_Lover

I will be returning as InuYasha demon form... Hopefully I will be able to get my contacts and nails right this coming year... Also I might it is still a BIG might but my brother might be tagging along with me... Brother in life and in cosplay...
DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

Tabbychan

That's great^^ I always have a human InuYasha(the one who sits in the tree) and next year I'll probably have a Kirara :3