Rumiko Takahashi gathering 2013!!!

Started by Tabbychan, June 06, 2010, 12:03:09 PM

Tabbychan

so cute!!! If kate doesn't agree this year and you want to travel with a sango still, I fit her measurements almost completely XD For right now I'm planning on Kirara and my boy as Miroku xD

azreale

Quote from: Tabbychan on September 30, 2010, 07:22:59 AM
so cute!!! If kate doesn't agree this year and you want to travel with a sango still, I fit her measurements almost completely XD For right now I'm planning on Kirara and my boy as Miroku xD
or i can just make them to uir measurements. Haha idk about even asking katw cuz knowing er... Carrying a 15-20 lbs 7'4" giant boomerang. (which is finally done!!)

going shopping 4kirara supplies today!

Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Tabbychan

Well if you wanna jsut tell me how much I can pay you :P I'm starting to price my Miroku Cosplay right nowXD since my job pays pretty well:]

azreale

well, if you don't wanna  keep the boomerang (meaning i keep it & u borrow) i can do either of her outfits for 20-30 bucks?
i have the materials to do either one pretty easily. & if you dont like the way the boomerang is now i can easily remake it lighter/ heavier/smaller/bigger w/e you want. ^^  sooooo yea.  the boomerang is about another 20-30 if you wanna keep it. if not ill gladly let you borrow the one i have & or ill make another . im totally open >.<

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Tabbychan

Hm... seeing as I have a habit of getting attached to props I'll buy the one you made off you for 30? :] as for the costume.... I'd prefer her Battle suit, Atleast when traveling with a large kirara and holding the pretty Bonemerang It would be more fun:] I can pay you 40? for that one?o.o All together I'd probably pay you around 90 for it all. if thats alright with you o.o

azreale

that works or if you want i can add her gas mask & traveling clothes if you just make it 100.
(i was going to make a new boomerang anyway so if we meet up some time & you dont like how this one is now ill gladly make the remake to your liking 4 free! >.<)

i think i still have your # (unless you changed it.) so i can get you measurements & such

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Tabbychan

...100  it is :D I'll pm you my number incase for some reason it changedXD

azreale

YAY! can't wait 4 fanime even more now!!! hey... any chance you'll wanna enter the masquerade w/ me? as those 2?
o! also do you want me to make miroku's staff 4 yur bf? i can do it 4 free?

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Tabbychan

Sure!!! :D and thanks! that would be awesome! I've never done the masquerade!! I've always wanted to though :D I'll be buying/making Chris's Miroku Kimono/beads in the next few weeks or so :] He's really excited to play the monk xD

TearxGuyFan

I'll be either Kagome or Jakotsu!

Tabbychan

Tabbychan

Okay! SO! Starting today I'll be making a list of Photo Shoot Ideas! ALSO if there's a game you would all like to play, voice that as well :] I'll be updating the first post soon with my ideas and when I get some from you all I'll post those as well ^^

azreale

hmmm i can have lighter/small people/kids or w'e on my back for pics w/ kirara. & my mouth will open 4 extra ferocity! >.<
so theres that.  uhm... games wise....  not sure? ooo! if theres a kohaku w/ yur sango & my kirara theres a potential interesting photo. or the classic good vs bad.
chess? maybe. checkers? idk.... uhmmmm monopoly? (haha jp. how would you even do that?)

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Tabbychan

Sounds great:D I'll put up some general "ideas" from the anime :]

as for games. We could totally do Chess if we get enough people:] We'll see when the time comes. Otherwise we can play a game like Witchhunt or Mafia as well? :]

azreale

awesome! ^^ might be difficult for me to play w/o a handler... considering how huge ill be.

o! also i sent you a note on DA

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Tabbychan

Oh.. true O_o Mafia and Witchhunt you should be able to do even in your suit though:] It'll be great in character as well xD

TearxGuyFan

Quote from: amaya_JDB on August 16, 2010, 10:04:27 PM
I know that the weapons policy in '10 said that the bow should be able to shoot, so does anyone have any ideas of what to do with the string of the bow?

I was thinking yarn, but once you stretch it it won't look the same again......or is that just me? >.>

I used twain for mine. It turned out pretty good and kept it's shape. What is yours made off?

I hope there's a Bankotsu...hehehe But I do have an Inuyasha to harrass :D

Shinigami_Lover

DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

Tabbychan

Also have to pull InuYasha out?XD

BSaphire

Where did the organizer go that was handling this thread? Please post in here soon so I don't have to lock it.
Thank you
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC