A Riceball in a Fruits Basket 2012~

Started by Tabbychan, June 06, 2010, 12:05:28 PM

Tabbychan

Miradori

I will have my Tohru costume this year and will attempt to make it!

Tabbychan

Tabbychan

I'll be posting a list of photo ideas in the order they'll be at fanime. Any suggestions form you all will be added in after I post it up^^ IN THE MEANWHILE! Here's Group pictures from the Fanime 2007-2011 Fruits basket gatherings I ran XD Isn't it cool!? :D

2007 -

2008 -

2009 -

2010 -

2011 -

Tabbychan

Tabbychan

Haha so Truman and I wont be doing ShigurexAkito this yearXD Glee is comign to San jose so we are cutting back on cosplay a little to afford it. SO. I'm Debuting my Female Kyo with his Male Kyo ;D Haha XD

Tabbychan

Never mind on the glee, Truman and I aren't sure what we will be. so it'll be a surprize! :D

Tabbychan

kagaminerin02

I will be there as Kagura with a BUNCH of my cosplay group!

Tabbychan

Tabbychan

xeroxwolf9495

Do you know how we get to see the pictures the people who worked for the con took? Or if anyone has pictures from the gathering if they could post them please :)

I was the Kyo-cat by the way  :)

Tabbychan

Add me on facebook, I'm going to be updating my fanime pics almost daily. I already have some pics from Fruits Basket^^

I figure the Fanime Staff will post their pictures after the con is all done ^^

Tabbychan

This year turned out pretty good:D Thank you to all the cosplayers who showed up<3  You made it lots of fun:D

rubberducky831

Lol I've been posting in a lot of the same stuff as you guys in the past 24 hours!  Again, i'm going to say that I'll have a costume that would work for this.  If the time slot works out, I could come as Tohru ^ ^
Viva La Cosplay!!!

Tabbychan

Lady_Hoshi

I wonder if I could talk my girlfriend into this. it would be nice to get pics of my finished Mine with her Ayame.
Fanime Con 2015 Cosplay:
Fri: Unknown
Sat: Unknown
Sat. night: Panda kigurumi
Sun: Queen Nehelenia (Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon)
Mon: Unknown

Tabbychan

That would be amazing!!! Haha I am between Akito and Hatori currently since my Fiance is being Shigure XD

azreale

ill figure something out... but ill b there!
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

azreale

on second thought.... i know im gunna b someone cursed!  SOOOO Im narrowing it down!
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)