Capcom vs SNK 2012

Started by Shinsengumi, June 07, 2010, 12:13:11 AM

Mastershambler

I will be there as Abel from SSF IV!
Planned WIP cosplays
Monster Hunter 4U-Raging Brachydios Armor

Shinsengumi

You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Elimeno

sorry
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

Shinsengumi

Just updating, do to the other gathering at 4:30 pm I put ours at an hour earlier I'm sorry for the change. Hopefully you guys could make it.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

bahamutknightzero

Since this gathering is taking place at 3:30, I'm now a little unsure I can show up as Chunny. BUT, I do have a backup costume ready in the case I don't have enough time to change into Chunny.

BSaphire

@ Shinsengumi: Please answer your PM.
Thanks
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Mastershambler

3:30 got it! i'll be sure to let others know just in case!
Planned WIP cosplays
Monster Hunter 4U-Raging Brachydios Armor

Shinsengumi

Alright cool,

Quote from: BSaphire on May 21, 2011, 01:09:59 PM
@ Shinsengumi: Please answer your PM.
Thanks
B

I will

T.S.

My friend is coming as Gen.
Ohmi - Gen

Shinsengumi

Shinsengumi

I'll be at day 0 today, I'll be seeing you guys tomorrow.

Shinsengumi

Alright guys, I'm doing this again, So who's down for another round next year?

seifer-sama

I am working on a Chun Li and a Skullomania cosplay this year. I am hoping to have both ready by Fanime so I can finally go to a Capcom gathering. :P

K&K4ever

Hay hun, sign me up as King  :-*
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Shinsengumi

Ok I just updated, I just heard theres on other CvS gathering but it's on a Friday. I'm still doing this one on the Saturday. I just thinking on the time. I'll put it on there as soon as I can.

CountMetal

I will be at Friday's shoot but maybe Saturday depending on the Dragonball Shoot, if I make it to Fanime this year. Most likely I would either cosplay as Shingo Yabuki, Kensou(XII/XIII), or Terry Bogard.

Kite

Well if I finish my original project I might have enough time to make a Megaman Legends.

Would Megaman Legends 3 version count? Since they didn't follow through with the game, I wanted to make the costume in honor to it.

Shinsengumi

Quote from: CountMetal on February 13, 2012, 07:20:12 AM
I will be at Friday's shoot but maybe Saturday depending on the Dragonball Shoot, if I make it to Fanime this year. Most likely I would either cosplay as Shingo Yabuki, Kensou(XII/XIII), or Terry Bogard.

Ok I'll put you down as a maybe.
Quote from: Kite on February 14, 2012, 08:11:04 PM
Well if I finish my original project I might have enough time to make a Megaman Legends.

Would Megaman Legends 3 version count? Since they didn't follow through with the game, I wanted to make the costume in honor to it.

Megaman Legends is not a fighting game. Sorry man. This is a fighting game gathering only. I know Megaman is on the Marvel vs. Capcom games.

Kite

Whoops sorry, I was thinking of Capcom vs. Tatsunoko. Nevermind.

Michi

Just saw your post on my Cosplay.com thread. This is Saturday, right? Mind if I make another thread for the Friday gathering, or do you just wanna work together recruiting people? :) Double the chances for awesome fighting cosplay photos sounds good to me!
~ don't dream it, be it ~

Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr