Total Members Voted: 16

NerdyBirdAsh

Quote from: chifunii on June 09, 2010, 09:26:04 PM
Quote from: ash_chan on June 08, 2010, 07:42:42 PM
Quote from: .::midnight.maiden::. on June 08, 2010, 07:00:21 PM
I would love to go...but I was going to see it at Cupertino Square. ;D

That would be easier for me.
Since I live on Homestead. xD

But I want to go to a gathering and hang with the cool kids.

I'd go if it were at Cupertino Square (which I hear is being renamed back to Vallco. haaa) or somewhere near here .XD

See, I like to call it Vallco myself, because that's what it was when I was a kid.
But it keeps flip flopping, so I just call it by whatever the person I'm talking to calls it to avoid confusion. xD
Attending FanimeCon for 15 years in 2019

Knightfire

Gathering and a movie? I'm down. I missed out on seeing Up and Wall-E in theaters, not passing this up.
Starting work for Fanime 2011

Jerry

polling results still point to "meh" ?

ironically, a movie isnt the best way to "meet" new people when your trying to be quiet to watch a movie...

well we still have about a week to decide, but worse case scenario, you can always watch it with friends instead of random ppl from the internets.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Somebody

Quote from: Jerry on June 10, 2010, 08:50:23 AM

ironically, a movie isnt the best way to "meet" new people when your trying to be quiet to watch a movie...

well we still have about a week to decide, but worse case scenario, you can always watch it with friends instead of random ppl from the internets.

But you internet ppl are some of my friends! :D
Yeah I don't think things would work out for me anyway-Unexpected family plans. Sigh. Oh well there's plenty more summer to fit fun in to come! :P
Hopefully we'll all end up seeing it anyway eh? :P
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

Knightfire

Quote from: Somebody on June 10, 2010, 07:26:22 PM
Quote from: Jerry on June 10, 2010, 08:50:23 AM

But you internet ppl are some of my friends! :D
Yeah I don't think things would work out for me anyway-Unexpected family plans. Sigh. Oh well there's plenty more summer to fit fun in to come! :P
Hopefully we'll all end up seeing it anyway eh? :P

Lets hope so. I got shafted out of seeing many movies because nobody wanted to see it/ or already saw it and didn't want to go see it again.
Starting work for Fanime 2011

God91125

If time allows I'd like to come ^^

Jerry

Due to other personal obligations, I will not be able to host this event.

Thread Locked.

Jerry

* throws a phoenix down *

wow, after hearing several friends rant and rave about this movie, i might have to catch it after all.

ive been told that even might be better than toy story 1 and 2! i didnt know it was possible. :P

if anyone wants to semi plan something basic - assuming people have time to meet up.

we may do a really really mini or tiny gathering based on anyone willing to check it out.

PM or post here!

To infinity... and BEYOND!    :D

jackiemarie90

I still have this saturday off! ha ha And I heard good things about it too.
You haven't idealized mankind, you have deformed it, and that's the real practical joke.

Jerry

Quote from: jackiemarie90 on June 21, 2010, 08:43:28 AM

do you live in the SJ area? or do you have a preference where and how [2D or 3D] you would like to watch the movie?

me personally im a morning person, and like catching movies first thing in the morning! [and its cheaper on the wallet!] not to mention you have the rest of the day to hang out and stuff.

What do you think? and of course bring friends!

jackiemarie90

Quote from: Jerry on June 21, 2010, 08:52:57 AM
Quote from: jackiemarie90 on June 21, 2010, 08:43:28 AM

do you live in the SJ area? or do you have a preference where and how [2D or 3D] you would like to watch the movie?

me personally im a morning person, and like catching movies first thing in the morning! [and its cheaper on the wallet!] not to mention you have the rest of the day to hang out and stuff.

What do you think? and of course bring friends!

Yes I live in san jo! :P I dont' really have a prefrence what ever you guys are watching. ha ha I like the early pricing too and I think my friends will be too busy working. ha ha
You haven't idealized mankind, you have deformed it, and that's the real practical joke.

Barnes

I'm cool with an AMC matinee (sp?)
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Jerry

Gah! my plans are foiled again >_<

i accidentally double booked myself with another plans on this Fri/Sat and I will NOT be able to catch a morning showing of toy story 3.

Ugh I fail >_<

Sorry about that jackiemarie90 and Barnes.  :-[

I'll be in touch, but i think I'm not reliable enough to make up my mind when it comes to mini movies gatherings.

maybe next time or a better [more epic movie] like the Last Air Bender?

AuroraDreamer

Avatar would be awesome :D I should be back in California then too :)

Somebody

I know some of my anime club groupies want to go together so depending on time and date maybe I could get them going same time/place as ya"ll! Have to see if course

Have you seen the commercial a lot? They really seem to have it shown a lot where I've been watching xP And I almost think that Princess Yue (sp?) cosplayer I keep seeing around is giving the actress a run for her money on that costume :P
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

jacktchance

Posting here to show my interest in a gathering and to also keep it in my radar. :P

Solar

*Looks at what Jacktchance said* That^_^
FanimeCon 2011 cosplay:
Pokemon Trainer Red
Either Ness, or Ninten(most likely Ninten, but i dunno yet)
Maybe Shinichi Kudou
--
Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Ni Hao Nyan Goujasu Derishasu Dekaruchaa!