(Possibly) Summer Break: Raging Waters Gathering!

Started by Jyunishinsho, June 08, 2010, 10:25:31 PM

ultramangaia

I`m interested. I`ll  confirm when day is decided on.

Jyunishinsho

Sorry for the late laaaate reply everyone.
Since it's just about July, we might as well plan a good weekend and day either this month or next month.

I'll just start a temporary poll...man, the Fanime boards is so different, I dunno how to add one in

My main concern is actually this:

IMPORTANT
Granted, single tickets are pretty pricey ($32.99 a head!) so iono how everyone is budget-wise.

Sunara Ishi

Well, if we set a date, people could try to save up or set money aside?

It might be better to set it to late July or August? I need to check which weekend in August I'm busy before I can commit through.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Lunapokema

Has a date been set? 'Cause I'm all for this! I've already started to put together a Nami cosplay (the bikini from Strong World) for this or any other pool event. XD I even plan to dye my hair orange if I can get away with it. Hey, if I'm one of the first people there we might not need a sign! lol Anyway, I was checking out the website for prices and this is what I found:

"Everyone Pays Kids Price On-Line
It's our 25th Anniversary Special
Save $9.00 off General Admission tickets
Buy your General Admission tickets on-line and everyone pays kids price. Pay like a kid to play like a kid! But hurry, this is a limited-time offer."

Adult Admission (Over 48 Inches) $32.99     $23.99 ONLINE BUY NOW
Junior Admission (Under 48 inches) $23.99 BUY NOW
Seniors Admission (60+ with ID)    $23.99 BUY NOW
CHILDREN 2 & UNDER ARE FREE"

It comes to $24.98 total with the processing fee and it's a print at home service. I really hope this happens and a lot of people show (in cosplay, otherwise what's the point?) since it sounds like fun. I'm too awake at this time of night... Please set a date! I'm open all summer, so anytime is fine with me. ^^
Fanime 2013 Cosplay:
Jack Frost (RotG)
Monkey D. Luffy (OP){Series start;2YL;Film Z}
Princess Luna (MLP)

Yaoi Is My Anti-Drug
Anime: Crack is Cheaper... XD

Jerry

Did this [the raging waters thing] ever happen?

with August only being a few days away and school sneakily approaching like a ninja...
Someone needs to take the lead on this and plan something

if can get a group the discount kicks in after 15 people? [$21.99/ person]
or the online price [23.99/ person]

or we could just default to a gathering at my home before the end of the summer and have a HUGE water fight.
saves each of us $25 or so we can use for a massive water fight, pizza, drinks, and snacks.

and my house is pretty much in the same area as raging waters...
would that idea work instead? :P

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

otakuya

This gathering hasn't happened yet, but I'm still interested in it. However, I like Jerry's idea and have a gathering at his place instead of Raging Waters; save money.

Raging Jerry Waters and Super Soaker fights, anyone?

r3za1264

yes it does sound like fun :]
woo for "raging jerry waters"
haha.

Lunapokema

I'm up for either! XD But please for the love of frick, someone set a date! (That's not the 6th or 7th) I've almost finished my Strong World Nami Bikini and I can't wait wear it. BTW, is anyone else planning to cosplay or am I the only loser who decided to do that?
Fanime 2013 Cosplay:
Jack Frost (RotG)
Monkey D. Luffy (OP){Series start;2YL;Film Z}
Princess Luna (MLP)

Yaoi Is My Anti-Drug
Anime: Crack is Cheaper... XD

Jerry

the next few weekends are kinda bad for me.

this weekend im going to the state faire
the sat [august 7]   im going to KinYobi Con
the sat [august 14] im going to Fentons ice cream shop...

would the 21st or the 28th work for anyone? :P 
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D