Dreams

Started by Nephilim, June 09, 2010, 08:23:02 PM

monikamilani

Just that weird, surprising, and awkward kid that's always there.
In the corner.
Watching your every move.
Secretly stalking you and watching you sleep. ;)
Fanime/Japan Expo Cosplays 2013~
-Cooking Mama
-Fem. Sasori
...pffft who the hell cares iunno kbye~

Jerry

I can top that.

so last night i went drinking with some buddies at a Bar that also happen to serve Korean appetizers:

We had this asian drink that was strawberry flavored sorta like a strawberry daquiri mixed with sake. then we had another bottle of a similar type instead of strawberry it was yogurt/vanilla cream flavored.

They also served us vege snack platter / carrots, celery and dip. along with the salty trail mix.

Finally we had a huge basket of fries-  along with some Korean Kimchii/veges and pork with Steamed Tofu.

after all that I had some dream about wandering the "lands" of 4chan... as if it was like the Land of OZ with random floating memes, demotivatal posters, adult material and the usual b/tard ranters and protestors.

to confuse myself even more, I saw several female friends [all of which are legitimate plutonic friends] started a random 'sexy' party and got all freaky almost furcon/party con style in a fountain full of Chocolate and Marshmellow...

and something about making smores sandwiches...

THAT WAS A WEIRD DREAM  O_O

lesson learned... no more Korean Kimchi and booze. not a good combination.  :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

monikamilani

O_O THAT is cool XD You must've been very weirded out, especially because it was 4chan and Wizard of Oz, what was the muchkins, Short nude women? XD
In the corner.
-Cooking Mama
-Fem. Sasori

JohnnyAR

I got one

I was a police detective. There is a sudden blackout, at night obviously. The strange thing is that there were no riots or any crime happening, also people start disappearing in large numbers. I soon learn that the blackout was started at some large multi complex building owned by some corporation.

As I begin my investigation, I learn that the complex is so large it has its own hospital and a mental ward. Apparently some of the mental ward patients have escaped, I come under attacked by one of them. Soon after I learn that the missing people were actually kidnapped by employees of the complex building and have had experiments performed on them, they're minds and bodies far too twisted to live a normal life.

Forearms replaced by blades, their eyes are entirely Green, legs replaced by a large tail. They climb on ceilings and they're stealthy in the dark, so theres no way of hearing them when they come after you.

I woke up right after having an encounter with one.

monikamilani

that could become a game or a movie :D
In the corner.
-Cooking Mama
-Fem. Sasori

BrightHeart76

I had a 14 hours work day that ended poorly the other day.  I came home and had a terrible nightmare that seemed to go on all night.

I was at my old job at the elementary school.  All of the staff and students were on the playground when a group of kindergarten boys ran across the playground and tried to run thru the swings.  There was a terrible scuffle and 3 kids where hurt.  Two of the kids where crying (normal playground accident behavior) but one kid was laying in a loose fetal position and completely silent. 

I remember thinking "The first rule of playground triage.  Worry less about the kid who's crying that the one who's not".  The logic here is a kid being silent after an accident is not normal and usually a sign of shock.  The rest of the staff ran to the crying kids and I ran to the quiet one.  I got to him and realized his eyes were wide open and fixed, his muscles were locked so tight he was trembling and there was a puddle of blood forming under his temple.  I screamed for help.  The principal came over and said "Oh!  The temple..that's a bad injury"  then she promised to call an ambulance and walked into the school to call.

I sat alone on the playground with this kid for what felt like hours, just rubbing his back and saying "it'll be ok" over and over.  He never responded or moved, just layed there with his eyes wide open and fixed on nothing. 

Suddenly his muscles relaxed and I knew he was dead.  I was disturbed enough by the dream now that I was starting to wake up, so I tried to change it, let the kid live.  Everytime I'd make something happen to fix this kid dying it would go right back and this poor little boy would be laying at my feet dead, with his eyes wide open. 

The weird part is I rarely dream in picture, this was all very visual down to the color of the kids eyes, his hair style and clothes.  I never dream of people I don't know, I have never met this kid never seen anyone who looked like him. 

This dream stuck with me for days, really disturbed me.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

c2chaos

^ Hopefully, it stays as a dream and never happens.

I meant to share this dream a while back and by now I forgot most of it but there were three main things I remembered. I went back to some apartments where I used to live and I saw a ghost. I got a malicious feeling from him. So I tired to exorcise him and failed and fled in terror. Then there was a girl (loli, like maybe 13) with me and she fell in love with the ghost and at the end of the dream she bore his ghost-child. (O_O)

It was like a scene right out of a hentai.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

kyochan

I am envious of anyone who can remember their dreams. For me, I can hardly remember then even right after I wake up (o_o) sigh...
Mah dead branches will pwn joo! >=D<br /> - Kyochan

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: Jeimizu on June 10, 2010, 11:35:07 PM
I've read if you keep a dream diary you get better at remembering your dreams.
It is true. I used to keep a dream diary when I was younger. You are supposed to record the dream as soon as you wake up. And by writing it down, it helps you remember "fading" details. I tried to record everything for the first year or two then kind of sporadically added stuff after that. Even now, I remember dreams more often that not. There is another trick too: repeating something like "I'll remember my dreams" before going to bed.
Quote from: Nephilim on June 16, 2010, 01:45:27 PM
Mmm, can anyone interpret dreams? I'm starting to think my dream was some sort of Fanime metaphor.
There are some dream dictionaries out there but they are so outdated they are unless; the are more fun for the laugh factor. Best bet is to figure out how the dream made you feel and think about what in your life might have triggered it. From what I read of your dream, I could guess that maybe you were craving to "belong" and the friendly environment that is fanime.
~~~

Jerry, that dream sounds fun. I think many of us would find it amusing it we dreamed it. XD
~~~

As for my dreams:
Lately they've been weird. But then they are always odd. I think one was about a prince dating a girl, whom he took to meet his parents, then slept with under their approval. >.>; They separated but he searched for her 9 months later, found her pregnant, and was going to take her back home to marry. Oh and his kingdom wasn't doing too hot and was in financial trouble so his parents approved the marriage to appease the people. And it felt like I was watching the plot of an anime series... >.>; She lived on a earth-like planet and him on another planet. They had to sneak onto a plane-like spacecraft to get to his kingdom. And she was extremely poor.

I've had some similar to Glitch's but they were male. No sexual stuff just really hot and surreal men... one was a green haired elf and another a hot attractive kitsune-man (not a furry) thing that shape-shifted. Just people that lingered after making me want to say "But I wanted to get to know you better... O: "
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

JohnnyAR

Quote from: monikamilani on August 21, 2010, 09:54:17 PM
that could become a game or a movie :D

Actually, I've been thinking of the same thing

Yuu

Dreamed that these giant sun-shaped glyphs were popping up around the city. If you flew into one  you would land in some trans-dimensional area where an evil God lived. If you were able to defeat said God the glyph would disappear. If no one did this, then after a while another glyph would pop up somewhere else. Once it got to a certain number, it was the end of the world.

I warned everyone, and it wasn't that they didn't believe me, they did. They were just too lazy/afraid to anything. Everyday I would go through the one glyph and nearly die fighting the God to keep it at bay. After a while, I got so tired of doing it all alone that I just stopped and when a second glyph showed up. Everyone begged me to take care of it, I told them " I'm too tired to care what happens to this world" I don't remember what happened, except that I ended up in the gate anyway, only there was no evil God. Just myself. I waited for so long, but no one came, so i started putting up more glyphs.
In other words, it was a time paradox, I was the 'evil God'. I had been creating more and more glyphs just too see how long it would take someone to care enough to do something about and reasoning that if they didn't after aso long then why not destroy it all?
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

TC X0 Lt 0X

Everyone has so much more detailed and seemingly coherent dreams then mine...

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

c2chaos

I had a dream where my life choices were presented to me via PS3/PSP XMB, and I couldn't really select anything because all the buttons were constantly randomizing.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

c2chaos

I dreamed that I went on a date with Hatsune Miku! But on our date we brought my Mom and Dad with us and crossed the Sacramento River on a ferry that was run by some bald-headed rednecks and the Ferry boat was just a big white monster truck that was barely buoyant in the river. Some unfamiliar people boarded the ferry with us and at some point we all started to make our way into some mountains and came across what looked like an abandoned town. The cars and everything else looked new but there wasn't a soul in sight, however there was a huge pack of boars running on the outskirts. My mom and my dad decided that they would go hunting for them. The people that were with us decided to go on joyrides in the abandoned cars. Meanwhile, Miku and I wandered around a bit and heard a tumbling sound coming from a tow trailer. I opened to see what was inside and I saw a dead lion or so I thought. It got up and pounced right through the door and on top of me. Miku clubbed it with a leek once and it died. The people that had gone joyriding saw what happened and threw the lion carcass on top of their electric car and drove it back across the river. Miku and I made out and I proposed to her and she said "Yes."

Moral of the story: Don't play Project Diva when you're tired as heck!

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: c2chaos on October 15, 2010, 03:17:31 PM
I dreamed that I went on a date with Hatsune Miku! But on our date we brought my Mom and Dad with us and crossed the Sacramento River on a ferry that was run by some bald-headed rednecks and the Ferry boat was just a big white monster truck that was barely buoyant in the river. Some unfamiliar people boarded the ferry with us and at some point we all started to make our way into some mountains and came across what looked like an abandoned town. The cars and everything else looked new but there wasn't a soul in sight, however there was a huge pack of boars running on the outskirts. My mom and my dad decided that they would go hunting for them. The people that were with us decided to go on joyrides in the abandoned cars. Meanwhile, Miku and I wandered around a bit and heard a tumbling sound coming from a tow trailer. I opened to see what was inside and I saw a dead lion or so I thought. It got up and pounced right through the door and on top of me. Miku clubbed it with a leek once and it died. The people that had gone joyriding saw what happened and threw the lion carcass on top of their electric car and drove it back across the river. Miku and I made out and I proposed to her and she said "Yes."

Moral of the story: Don't play Project Diva when you're tired as heck!

Good, good...

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

c2chaos

^ Yeah, each time I read read it, it just feels weirder and weirder. <(^o^)

Melly

oh man i love reading dreams 8D i dont want this thread to die D8...

if i have a dream tonight ill post in here right away 8D /generally has very vivid long dreams

Melly

oki just as i thought i had some crazy vivid dream,

first thing i remember happening was that, my online friend Larry, well his girlfriend (which he doesnt have LOL) had a baby, and she really did not want this baby, so she gave it to Larry, and Larry was like "i dont want it either :l". and me, well i'm very much the motherly type and i love babies in reality, so i was like "YOU GUYS ARE TERRIBLE. I'LL TAKE IT D8<" so basically i took there baby as my own, but you see the doctor at the hospital put the baby in a box, then put the box in a bouncy ball (like you know those big ones you jumped on as a kid). so i was carrying around the bouncy ball and i went into this like... sports bar/restaurant type thingie, and AURON was there! xD!!! i didnt talk to him or anything he was just sitting there drinking.. idk what LOL.

but ok so i was really mad i couldn't like.. see my baby, so i went back to the hospital about two days later and i was like "hey doctor, i dont want my baby in this ball anymore :/..." so he was like "ok i'll see what i can do" O_o... and he took me into this back room thingie with all these other babies in boxes...and he asked me what the baby's name was and i said it was Brandon (which is what Larry named it) and he gave me like.. the other half of Brandon's box and then i FINALLY had an actual baby, not a baby in a box, in a bouncy ball. and basically Brandon was like.. the cutest happiest little baby ever <3 and i was sooo stoked, but i didnt think the baby was a Brandon, so i changed his name to Max and filled out the birth certificate as if his name was now Max and it was my child o:< and since i was a single young and poor mother they gave me all this free baby forumla and diapers and clothing and all that kind of stuff :3.. XD

so i was like carrying Max around the hospital and i went threw some door in there, and it basically turned into like.. Video game Renaissance old England o_o..  and there was like Jesters and stuff... and Max was so stoked about it LOL...

then i woke up cause my dad opened my door and had taco bell XD...

c2chaos

hahaha. That's funny, but there's one part that disturbs me: your dad doesn't knock?

Melly

i know right?

and well he did i was kinda semi-awake by the time he came in

XDDD