Guests I Want for Fanimecon 2011!!!!!!

Started by Nina Star 9, June 09, 2010, 10:24:03 PM

RooBird

As absolutely impossible as it may be, I would love to see Gen Urobuchi at Fanime.  :D
Fanime 2013 Cosplays:
FemmeMedic (Team Fortress 2)

Kuudere

Quote from: Ooarashi on March 19, 2011, 07:49:02 PM
As absolutely impossible as it may be, I would love to see Gen Urobuchi at Fanime.  :D

Seconded.

On that same note, SHAFT staff would be just...amazing to have. I love their work. If it were down to one person on the staff, of course I'd want Akiyuki Shinbo.

Daimyo

In Alphabetical Order of first name (not in increasing/decreasing order of favorites):

-David Hayter
-Hideo Kojima
-Shoko Nakagawa
-Suda 51
-Tetsuya Nomura
-You Yoshinari

Quote from: Tsuchimi Rin-chan on January 26, 2011, 10:45:46 AM

Today Nabeshin (Shinichi Watanabe) the Director of Excel Saga and other anime is wondering on his Facebook why USA conventions have not invited him for this year.

Is there a way for Fanime Guest Relations Staffing to invite him over to Fanime Con 2011?  I already met him at last years Anime Expo 2010 and he is a very nice and funny guy when I got to know him at their meet the guest reception.

Just a suggestion if Fanime Con 2011 can pull off this miracle as I want other fans to enjoy his company.

Also, ^^^support for this recommendation^^^

AlisaurGoesRawr

Heya guise (: I think it'd be super duper duper cool if we got Hayao Miyazaki and Joe Hisaishi(the guy who wrote a lot of the music for studio ghibli) as special guests! and for Black and White ball, we could just literally have a ball room dance if we could get him to conduct or something (x Just a thought xP

Hoshichips

I would also like to see David Hayter!
But i think the person i would most like to meet would be Lynn Okamoto! (creator of elfen lied)
To see him at fanime would be amazing, and I definitely think fanime could make this happen!  ;D
..... i hope  :P

Mantaray3000

Might as well throw this in even though its probably too late for this year.

Jun Maeda
Na-Ga

Dragon Ninja

I would love to have Stephenie Sheh at Fanime.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Tsuchimi Rin-chan

Although this may be impossible since its already close to the convention.  I am hoping one day Fanime will invite the most popular Female Anime Seiyuu that is very difficult to invite (excluding them going to Anime Expo)

Hopefully one day Fanime will pull through in the future for my request.

Yui Horie and Yukari Tamura.

I happened to at least meet Yui Horie Last Year at Anime Expo's Meet the Guest Reception and she is a very nice and pleasant Seiyuu to meet and talk with in person.

Due to their popularity and them being very busy, I hope Fanime could find a way to invite them.
Jason Nagal Estioko
Fanime Con Attendee from 1998 to current 2011. (12 years and counting!) Fanime Con 2006 E-Gaming Department Staffer
Animation on Display (San Francisco's Animation Convention) Video Game Staffer since 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.

Glitch

Yeah, it's a little a late for guest requests. But what the hell, I'll throw out one anyway. XD
We should get Afilia Saga East to come. ^^

Pikarue

I'm not sure how difficult it would be, but I'd really like to see Boom Boom Satellites play.

I remember them announcing that they would be playing in San Francisco, but was unable to watch them, or even enter the venue because it was a strictly 21+ venue. ;_; It would be wonderful to see them. I already got my wish of seeing LM.C last year though, and if I didn't have their poster on my wall, I'd think that was a dream. ; ^; <3

Sora

What about Miyano mamoru, seki tomokazu, koyasu takehito, and Sugiyama Noriaki? Along with Yamaguchi Kappei
"Don't give me any orders."

N.E.R.V.agent220

Let's book Daigo Umehara while we still got a chance for another Fanime G.O.H. This will boaster the E-Gaming attendance crowd to not only watch this guy play but perhaps enter in one of the tournaments and the challengers can experience a match with one of the top video gamers in the world. Now someone might post O let's book Pedro Feliciano (the painter and novelist) so we can see his artwork at the Artist Alley, get his new book signed and attend his panel. LOL, ??? No-No No never book someone that probably doesn't exist. :P Anyways if Daigo's agents or associates are available and wants to put on a show for E-Gaming then make it happen.

PyronIkari

Quote from: N.E.R.V.agent220 on May 05, 2011, 10:15:33 PM
Let's book Daigo Umehara while we still got a chance for another Fanime G.O.H. This will boaster the E-Gaming attendance crowd to not only watch this guy play but perhaps enter in one of the tournaments and the challengers can experience a match with one of the top video gamers in the world. Now someone might post O let's book Pedro Feliciano (the painter and novelist) so we can see his artwork at the Artist Alley, get his new book signed and attend his panel. LOL, ??? No-No No never book someone that probably doesn't exist. :P Anyways if Daigo's agents or associates are available and wants to put on a show for E-Gaming then make it happen.

Uh... or people can go to a tournament and watch Daigo play/play him. Daigo is no GOH, seriously. Go to EVO, go to a major and you can do any of that. I've met and played against Daigo dozens of times now even beat him in Guilty Gear and CvS2 in casuals... I don't see how/why he should be a GOH.

InsaneChan

Quote from: Edward Elric on May 04, 2011, 04:06:00 PM
What about Miyano mamoru, seki tomokazu, koyasu takehito, and Sugiyama Noriaki? Along with Yamaguchi Kappei

YES, Mamoru Miyano 0_0!! He is absolutely amazing <3

[He's the Japanese seiyuu for Light (Death Note), Tamaki (Host Club), and Kida (Durarara), etcetc].
Love. Life. fANIME.

zeroelement

We should try and get Fanime to bring in Genki Sudo and his people.
If you dont know Genki Sudo hes a retired MMA fighter who started singing. If you look online youtube under World Order. Hes the main guy and that is his band sorta speak.
(   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDOPNLzEFH0  )
He has been known to do public events in the states and other places.
Cosplayer of Host club (nekozawa) and Soul Eater (Free)
Looking for local cosplay groups and new friends.

GokuMew2

All I'm gonna say is that we're full for 2011 cuz, ya know, the con's next week.
Save your suggestions for when the 2012 thread goes up! And remember that MusicFest guest suggestions should go in the MF thread.
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests