GOJIRA PANEL

Started by SukebeStudios, June 12, 2010, 06:45:33 PM

SukebeStudios

As someone who's very well versed in the lore of Gojira, I got to thinking that more people should have the oppertunity to be educated in the Gojira franchise. From beginners who only know about the horrible American remake, to those who only need minor clarifications on the name of Gojira's son, or what the original Gojira suit was made of. I was just wondering who would think this a good idea for a panel.

Admiral Donuts

Well, there's probably more than enough stuff for a Gojira panel, but maybe expand it out to do a general Kaiju panel?

SukebeStudios

Quote from: Jeimizu on June 13, 2010, 01:20:36 AM
Well, there's probably more than enough stuff for a Gojira panel, but maybe expand it out to do a general Kaiju panel?

Well, like you said...one person can go on for almost a full hour by themselves. Although I'd rather do the panel with more than one expert, perhaps in OTHER Kaiju material. For instance if someone asks, "Who would win in a battle, Godzilla or Gamera?" Or "Godzilla or Ultraman?" Plus with the questions, there could be some debates among the panel hosts in regards to debatable questions, like "How was Godzilla born?" or "Does the 1998 American version really count?"

I'm not sure how much time we would be afforded, which is why a panel about Gojira would easily be enough to take up 1/2 hour -1 hour.

BunofGovt

I'd attend this panel.  Yay! 
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.