Post Fanime Thank You! Kingdom Hearts Gathering

Started by maikiritori, June 12, 2010, 07:44:28 PM

maikiritori

Cosplay Gatherings Department Second 2010-2015
Cosplay Gatherings Department Staff 2009

Kites-kun

maikiritori

I've updated the list!

Also, as a side note: I have removed myself from the cosplay list. Due to financial and time restraints, I have not been able to finish my Sora cosplay. I will still be organizing the gathering, though.
Just a few more days! I can't wait to see y'all!!!!

maikiritori

HEY THERE!!! I just wanted to say that even though I could hardly speak and my cosplay didn't get finished in time, I had an absolute BLAST at the gathering. I hope everyone else did too.

And a HUGE shout out to Luxord for helping me run the gathering. Luxord, you were FANTASTIC! Drop by the CG GET next year and I will give you the thanks you deserve in person (hopefully my voice will be intact.)

I hope to see you all again in 2012!!

Ska_Kitti

Does anyone have pics from the gathering? I was the Anti-Sora and didn't have room to pack a camera and couldn't see well enough to find someone I knew @3@...
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

maikiritori

@ Ska_Kitti~ Our department (Cosplayer Gatherings) photographers will be posting their photos over the next two weeks. They shot 13,000 photos, so they have a lot to go through. However, they were able to get some fantastic shots, and wonderful coverage.

ICosplayNeji

Xemnas here! Had fun at the gathering this year! I'll be posting my pics to flikr shortly!

VakarianPride

Hey, I wasn't there, but doing this on behalf of someone. My Axel showed up REALLY late, does anyone have pics with him in them? He was the one with no gloves and tan shoes (rushed, he didn't have black ones)

Ska_Kitti

Makiritori, where will the photos be available? T_T I need to appease the little KH geek within lol
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Musicalpencil

The Queen here! Was a lot of fun, even with the rain coming down on us. Was so great meeting new people as well as seeing some old faces!

Also, I hope I didn't come off standoffish or arrogant or bossy or anything along the lines of those. After the gathering ended I felt like I had behaved that way, but I truly didn't mean to be and felt really bad about it afterwards.

maikiritori

@Ska_Kitti ~ The photos will be posted in the first post of the One Stop Shop thread that's stickied under the main header of this section. I just checked a few minutes ago and they haven't been posted yet... But as I said, they have 13,000 photos to go through. Please give them a little bit of time. ^_^

@Musicalpencil ~ I thought you were awesome and I didn't have any problems with you. I kind of feel bad though, since I couldn't really run the gathering once I got down there. 2012 will be better! I promise... I'll also be bringing more treats. I don't think what I brought was enough >>

ICosplayNeji

Xemnas here! I got my pics from my photog up!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/elvenarcher/sets/72157626873774162/

Feel free to use, but if you could just link back to my flikr tha'd be great ^^

MokurenTattoo

If the day and time of this gatherings works out well for me, I'll attend as Riku from Kingdom Hearts II. I should be accompanied by Kingdom Hearts II Sora and Kairi. Along with Twilight Town Roxas, Olette, Namine, a Heartless, Axel, Marluxia, Luxord, and Xion.
2012 Cosplays:
Hope Estheim (FFXIII) | Finnian (Kuroshitsuji) | Luka Megurine (Vocaloid) | Kagome Higurashi (InuYasha) | Kathy (Harvest Moon) | Kida Masaomi (DRRR!!)

maikiritori

@ Ska_Kitti ~ Two of the photogs have posted their photos!! I've been looking over them and they look awesome. I still haven't gotten to the KH ones... But I know they're there. ^_^

@MokurenTattoo ~ Sweet!! :D

chibi*H A N A T S U K I

I'm hoping I can go next year! As long as the time and day works out for me... ;u;
If I can go, I'll go as Xion (Organization coat) again~ :3

Ska_Kitti

If anyone could please post the gathering pics here? The "one stop shop" thread is just too immense for me to spend hours on looking for one hour-long photoshoot. Thanks much <3
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

azreale

2012 i'll be there as Aqua, only what i believe she'd look like as a mermaid (atlantica version)
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

MokurenTattoo

I'll be changing my character to Kingdom Hearts II Sora, instead of Riku, just thought I'd update you on that~
2012 Cosplays:
Hope Estheim (FFXIII) | Finnian (Kuroshitsuji) | Luka Megurine (Vocaloid) | Kagome Higurashi (InuYasha) | Kathy (Harvest Moon) | Kida Masaomi (DRRR!!)

maikiritori