Started by maikiritori, June 12, 2010, 07:44:28 PM

carladawn

maikiritori

So there's one vote for Saturday. Anyone else for or against this?? ^_^
Cosplay Gatherings Department Second 2010-2015
Cosplay Gatherings Department Staff 2009

Phantom Roxas

maikiritori

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! It's a little late, but still... Happy Holidays and I hope you all have a happy new year too.

maikiritori

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy New Year!!! :D :o :D :o ;D

maikiritori

Ok, there is a Fanime staff meeting next weekend, and I'll be double checking on the de/construction of the library and checking out a new gathering area. The Hilton side, and unfortunately all of the trees, will not be available for the 2012 con year. I'm going to be looking for an area that will give us some good photos and will also provide shade. I hope to have a link with pictures of the prospective area up soon after the staff meeting. If anyone has any ideas about alternative gathering locations, I'd love to hear them.
I'm looking forward to seeing you all in May!! XD XD XD

manik_semiramis

I'd want to try my hand in a KH cosplay, though as what, I'm not sure~
-Is there life before coffee? There is NO life before coffee. There is life AFTER coffee!

-Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

Kai Kayako

I'll be going by myself as Namine.
Wheres the Kh meetup gonna be on the first day?
This is my first time going alone and in cosplay.

maikiritori

Well, so far the gathering is tentatively set for 5 on Saturday. Your input is more than welcome. :D

manik_semiramis

-Is there life before coffee? There is NO life before coffee. There is life AFTER coffee!

izzyfizzu

This is chibi*H A N A T S U K I with a new account. :d

If the gathering is later on in the day (like 4 or 5pm), I think I can make it this year as Xion. :3

maikiritori

Truffles are AWESOME!!!! (I went to update the first post and realized I don't know what kind of truffle)
@manik_semiramis-O: What kind of Truffle were you going to cosplay??
Hi izzyfizzu!! AKA chibi!! So far it's looking to be later in the day (most likely again at 5), so I'll put you down as a possible Xion until the time has been set. :D
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's awesome costumes and happy faces! 126 days left!!

manik_semiramis

:D I think I have the materials for the rare truffle, so most likely that one!  XD. Super excited right now!

maikiritori

Sweetness!! I'm soooo super duper looking forward to seeing a real life Rare Truffle! <3

SkylerKarashi

i should be able to make it there as an injured heartless. :)
My Cosplay For Fanime 2024:
Thursday: Closet Kaminari/Yuri (BNHA/Yuri On Ice)
Friday: Goth (Boyfriends)
Saturday: Red (Pokemon & Smash Bros)
Sunday: Casual Kaminari (BNHA)
Monday: Goth (Boyfriends)

maikiritori

Updated!! XD
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there!!

maikiritori

The submission requests have opened up and I'm putting down last year's photo order (just so we have something). Did anyone have any suggestions or any changes they'd like to make to it? I've copied and pasted last year's photo lineup so you all can review it. :D  
Only 115 more days!!

Main Photo Order:
Nobodies/Heartless/Specialty Costumes
Sora/Riku/Kairi
Ventus/Terra/Aqua
Roxas/Axel/Xion
Sorak/Riku/Kairi/Ventus/Terra/Aqua/Roxas/Axel/Xion
Organization XIII
Halloween Town
Group Photo/Props/Various Characters
Good vs Evil
Fun Stuff (also done @ park if y'all want to)
Park Fountains:
Destiny Islands, Traverse Town, Rising Falls, Atlantica, Port Royal,  and Halloween Town.

My research:

Fictional Timeline:
BBS
KH
CoM
358/2 Days
KH2

Main Characters:
Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Dongald, Goofy, Ansem the Wise/DiZ, Xehanort/Ansem, Org 13 Members, Xion, Naminé, Roxas, Aqua, Terra, Ventus, Maleficent, Venitas, Nobodies and Heartless.

Main Worlds:
Destiny Islands, Traverse Town, Wonderland, Deep Jungle, Disney Castle, Olympus Coliseum, Agrabah, Monstro, Atlantica, Halloween Town, Neverland, 100 Acre Wood, Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion, Space Paranoids, Beast's Castle, Land of Dragons, Pride Lands, Port Royal, Dwarf Woods, Enchanted Domain, Castle of Dreams, Deep Space

Also, after talking with B; we've decided that the FiF MS (back where the trees are) would be the best place to have the gathering. There will be shade and some good vantage points for the photographers. I hope everyone is alright with this. :D

carladawn

Here's my update!! As of right now, I will come as Ariel with an Ursula, Vanessa, two Eric's, and a merman Sora. :D

maikiritori

AWESOME!! =D
Also, I've updated. 105 DAYS!!

carladawn

You forgot to add my Merman Sora to the list. :p