Post Fanime Thank You! Kingdom Hearts Gathering

Started by maikiritori, June 12, 2010, 07:44:28 PM

ICosplayNeji

Hiiiiiiiii, sorry to say, but my girlfriend and I aren't going to be able to make it as Xemnas and Saix afterall :'( Maybe next year!

maikiritori

D: SADFACE!!!! You guys are more than welcome to show up out of costume.
Cosplay Gatherings Department Second 2010-2015
Cosplay Gatherings Department Staff 2009

ICosplayNeji

Quote from: maikiritori on May 09, 2013, 10:31:49 PM
D: SADFACE!!!! You guys are more than welcome to show up out of costume.
We just might :) Just to be nosy and stuff XD

mangamichelle12

Quote from: Hachimitsu-ink on May 09, 2013, 02:57:43 AM
Quote from: maikiritori on May 08, 2013, 04:32:07 PM
I'm voting for Roxel.

okay i know axel is axel and roxas is roxas..
but roxel???
is that a cross combination of axel and roxas???

Well im going as roxel might as well explain XD. Roxel is basically the son of axel and roxas so yes a combination of both but axel is daddy and roxas is mommy ^-^ honestly when i dress up as roxel i go to random axel and roxas cosplayers asking why they left me in vegas XP it's fun

krispy_kream

I will probably at least stop by to take photos, but I'm still debating on bringing Ventus this year. (he takes up so much space!)

An actual date would be nice, then I'd be able to tell if I have time to cosplay for this one. Is Sunday out of the question? I'm sort of booked Friday and Saturday.
Fanime Cosplay 2013!
Persona 4 - Rise Kujikawa
Persona 3 - Female main character
Bioshick Infinite - Elizabeth

maikiritori

Unfortunately, I'm very busy with working the convention. I can't make Sunday work. This day and time has worked well since 2009, but we can try for Sunday next year if that will help for your future plans.

Hachimitsu

Quote from: maikiritori on May 11, 2013, 07:00:55 PM
Unfortunately, I'm very busy with working the convention. I can't make Sunday work. This day and time has worked well since 2009, but we can try for Sunday next year if that will help for your future plans.

I also think around that time i have both artist alley and Magi: the Labyrinth of magic gathering to attend to! * HUGE FAN TO Hakuei and her genie!!!!!!!!!!

fanime is 2 weeks to go, and I noticed the list has grown alittle!!
so WE know sunday is off.. so that leaves us with, uhm...what days are comfortable to everyone?

Kite

Timing in my case is a bit complicated due to the shifting days each years.

For my mom's birthday is on the 25th and that is something I don't want to miss.

It just so happens that the 25th this time around is on Saturday. Although I'm certain I'll make it, it is cutting it close for me.

Rhoswen

By any chance does someone think a megaphone would help at all? I'm just throwing it out there. Can't wait for Thursday and I'm stressed. It's finals week and have to finish a friends cosplay.
Stars cannot shine without Darkness.

maikiritori

I know for sure a megaphone will help, and we can borrow one from the CGD if we need to. Part of having someone help me organize on site, is because I don't want to have to yell to be heard all the time. :D

Rhoswen

Haha I have a pretty loud voice if you want to borrow it.

Kite

Just around the corner now.

BTW, I made a few marks of mastery. Would anyone be interested in having one?

maikiritori

Hey guys!! Thank you to everyone who showed up! I had a blast, and I hope you all did too. :D I'm looking forward to seeing you all next year!!

Rhoswen

Thank you so much Maikirtori for being there even when you were under he weather. It was so nice to meet you! And also to met everyone else was great! Another thank you to the person who was handing out the charms! I love it! Hope to be there next year and see everyone again!

maikiritori

I've got two special surprises in the works for next year's gathering in honor of KH3. :D I know this is going to be a huge gathering of amazing, so I'm working to make something that will be just as amazing. >:D

SkylerKarashi

haha, made a couple friends who im gonna be roxas with next year. :D ive already ordered the costume and everything
My Cosplay For Fanime 2024:
Thursday: Closet Kaminari/Yuri (BNHA/Yuri On Ice)
Friday: Goth (Boyfriends)
Saturday: Red (Pokemon & Smash Bros)
Sunday: Casual Kaminari (BNHA)
Monday: Goth (Boyfriends)

maikiritori

Sweetness! I'm looking forward to everyone showing up!

Kite

It's a big maybe if I go next year in a kingdom hearts cosplay.

However I will be making wayfinders. Would anyone be interested in them?

SkylerKarashi

Quote from: Kite on June 26, 2013, 11:30:41 AM
It's a big maybe if I go next year in a kingdom hearts cosplay.

However I will be making wayfinders. Would anyone be interested in them?
i definitley would. :D thatd be so cool!
My Cosplay For Fanime 2024:
Thursday: Closet Kaminari/Yuri (BNHA/Yuri On Ice)
Friday: Goth (Boyfriends)
Saturday: Red (Pokemon & Smash Bros)
Sunday: Casual Kaminari (BNHA)
Monday: Goth (Boyfriends)

maikiritori

I updated the first post, please read it as there is important information there. Also, I'm looking for someone to help me start and monitor C.c thread for this gather. Please let me know if you're interested in helping. :D