Post Fanime Thank You! Kingdom Hearts Gathering

Started by maikiritori, June 12, 2010, 07:44:28 PM

maikiritori

Cosplay Gatherings Department Second 2010-2015
Cosplay Gatherings Department Staff 2009

Kite

Going as a young Eraqus (an image I found of deviant art anyways).

Though I was planning on making lots of wayfinders, it's not possible for me. For the level of detail I want, I'd require a 3D printer which is something I don't have and don't have access too. So perhaps I'll think of something else.

I'll be there as Captain Hook, along with shan yu, and maleficent.
Captain Hook
Kristof
Russia

maikiritori

I know I haven't updated lately, but I've been having major computer access issues. The gathering will happen and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there. As of this post, the first page will be updated. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get the first post updated.

Kyley

As per a friend's request I will be making a come back as Marluxia.  Probably won't be able to bring my scythe though.  We'll see.

maikiritori

exploding-goats

AkiraKita

I'll be going as Sai, Saix younger less nobody form. I may have Lea with me.
Fanime 2016
Borderlands 2 - Mordecai
TftB - Rhys
DAI - King Alistair

Terra

I've never been to the KH gathering before, so I'm excited to do it this year! I'm going as Riku from KH II in the Organization cloak.  :D

MagentaPikachu

Question as to where it is, the schedule says "the slab" but i have no clue where that is. Found it....Also, going to be Zexion :P

exploding-goats

Okay so i can't go. I have another gathering at the same time. I will cosplay tho as sora on sunday.

maikiritori

The first post has the photos from the CGD photography staff. Some of the photos are out of order (time wise) so I would suggest looking through everything by photographer name.

Admiral Donuts

I was there taking photos of one of the Marluxias. Got some photos of the Disney gathering beforehand, too.

http://imgur.com/a/CMNp1#7 This album is set up for faster browsing
http://imgur.com/a/CMNp1/layout/blog Here's the images laid all at once, better if you want to save them or get the URLs to link to them.

Here's one pof the group shots. I like how G6 has the wall you can brave to get shots from a better perspective.

maikiritori

maikiritori

I hope everyone had a great Labor Day! With school back in session, I hope everyone's working hard on their school work and working enthusiastically on their costumes. :D

maikiritori

It's getting close to thanksgiving and I hope everyone is going to have fun!

maikiritori

BSaphire

Location changed from last year to G9 the "Fallout Zone" located in the front of the convention center down in the plaza are in front of the building where Registration is.
Squidges
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

ChoShinigami

I went as Namine last year.  :) I'm going as Namine again,but more improved.Last years cosplay was rushed.  :-[

Lenalee9801185

I plan on going as Genderbent Sora! Can't wait!!! See you guys soon!!