Started by RyuHayabusa, June 13, 2010, 11:25:19 PM

RyuHayabusa

Date:    
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Time:    
12:00pm - 6:00pm
San Gregorio State Beach, San Gregorio, CA
Description
POTLUCK like always, so bring food, drinks, charcoal and stuff to light it with cause we will be cooking food. Hopefully the weather will cooperate with this too. This event is more like a hangout than a full cosplay gathering, but if you guys want to do beach cosplay, that's fine with me too. Please, all I ask from you guys is that:

1- Carpooling Help-if any of you need rides and also, if there are any drives willing to help, PLEASE COMMENT ON THE EVENT WALL(if any of you have facebook) or PM THROUGH HERE so you guys can organize the carpools/ride situation.
2-Be Safe and Courteous to other people.
3-No Drama.
4-Help out with food/beverages/beach equipment(chairs, tablecloths, coolers) and bring garbage bags too.
5-There will be photo ops too, but if any of the girls feel uncomfortable about people taking their pictures, please, respect them when they say no.
6-PLEASE HELP CLEAN afterwards :D

That's it. Have fun and Pray to God we have gorgeous weather like we had this past weekend lol.

Map of Location:
http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=37.323056%2C-122.401944&spn=0.01%2C0.01&t=m&q=37.323056%2C-122.401944
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

jackiemarie90

I'd be extremely interested in this, I've been wanting to go to the beach for the longest time, the only problem for me is that I live in south side San jose and have no ride so if anyone is carpooling I will for sure go.
You haven't idealized mankind, you have deformed it, and that's the real practical joke.

jackiemarie90

I know for sure I have this day off but I wondering if anyone is still willing to go, that sounds so awesome!!! I really have been wanting to go to the beach!! ha ha
You haven't idealized mankind, you have deformed it, and that's the real practical joke.

Jerry

Ack, already had plans to goto the State Fair with my girlfriend.

I was lucky enough to already have a Beach party, thanks to the Rovers-
we even had a bon-fire and s'mores. it was awesome :D

Have fun and dont forget-

pictures or it didnt happen.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D