Yu-Gi-Oh! Gathering 2012 (It's Time to Duel!!)

Started by Dragon Ninja, June 14, 2010, 07:44:35 PM

abcbadcat

ATTENTION DUELISTS:

Okay, I know this isn't the right thread to be asking but does anyone want to trade/duel? :D

slifertheskydragon

Just wanted to let you know that I really didn't appreciate the Joey Wheeler cosplayer/gathering organizer literally HOUNDING us every 15-20 minutes in the pre-reg line to hurry up nor did I like the way he ran the gathering or how you constantly come by my artist alley table (for the past 3 years) TOUCH EVERYTHING, MAKE A MESS, THEN LEAVE.

I appreciate that you did try to delay the gathering for us but if we missed it we missed it, there was no reason to hold everyone else up and sorry if the pre-reg line did take forever I don't think any of us could've predicted it to be so long.

Personally I will not mind running the gathering next year (friday around 3pm or 4pm seems like a better time) and having it at a later time because this pre-reg problem is probably going to happen again. Though if the power didn't go out thurs it shouldn't be 3+ hours wait time because dear Ra wtf was that.

Dragon Ninja

Quote from: slifertheskydragon on June 05, 2012, 04:52:56 PM
Just wanted to let you know that I really didn't appreciate the Joey Wheeler cosplayer/gathering organizer literally HOUNDING us every 15-20 minutes in the pre-reg line to hurry up nor did I like the way he ran the gathering or how you constantly come by my artist alley table (for the past 3 years) TOUCH EVERYTHING, MAKE A MESS, THEN LEAVE.

I appreciate that you did try to delay the gathering for us but if we missed it we missed it, there was no reason to hold everyone else up and sorry if the pre-reg line did take forever I don't think any of us could've predicted it to be so long.

Personally I will not mind running the gathering next year (friday around 3pm or 4pm seems like a better time) and having it at a later time because this pre-reg problem is probably going to happen again. Though if the power didn't go out thurs it shouldn't be 3+ hours wait time because dear Ra wtf was that.
Okay, let me start off by saying I'm sorry for the way I acted. I didn't mean to keep bothering you while you were in line but I was only checking on your progress, I sorry if I was hounding you and I didn't mean to make you hurry up. The confusion and chaos of the pre-reg line made it difficult for me as well to get things under control and I felt bad if you had missed the gathering because of it, I wanted everyone to be a part of the gathering.

Anyway, this will be my last time as organizer, so you can go ahead and run the gathering next year because I'm done.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW