Keeping In Touch With People You Met Part II

Started by LordKefka, June 15, 2010, 12:08:34 AM

Rhornez

Quote from: Jerry on June 21, 2010, 08:47:32 AM
in case for some crazy reason you didnt get it til now...

I was the dorky kid in the shorts and yellow shirt with tons of merit badges - also known as Russell from Disney/Pixars   UP  movie.

http://www.flickr.com/search/?s=int&w=all&q=fanime+2010+russell&m=text

always looking to make new friends and go on the silly adventures of life.

Caw Caw Rawr! :D

Pm me, find me on facebook or general stalking me on the forums is mostly okay with me. :P
you were awsome man as soon as i saw the balloons i was like who the hell is that then i looked at badges then thought UP! i saw u walk around in the hallways man

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

Jelly Soup

Quote from: Jelly Soup on June 15, 2010, 11:04:10 PM
Quote from: r3za1264 on June 15, 2010, 01:49:44 PM
ye. no need for those kinds of comments -__-

You think you could PM me that image you posted in the other topic? It was deleted before I could save it and I thought it was really cute.

^_^

EDIT: On topic, still looking to run into Savanna again, if you read this. Name is Chris, you chit chatted with me and Cindy on the first night of the Swap Meet, in line.

Damn it anyway, I ran into Savanna again this year, chatted for a while but forgot to ask for her contact info.  :-\ If you're reading, would still like to get into contact.

kakashi18

-moved my post to 2011 missed connections-

Jebus

pretty much anybody from the left 4 dead groups. i was nick. i wanted to try and hang around with everyone but i was starving and trying my friends who were all over the place. again, people that were trying to get my attention while i had the water case on my head, sorry, already had it on me like 20 minutes and was in a hurry

ThatBlueDinosaurGuy

Kono bangumi wa, goran no sponsor teikyou de, o kurishimasu ka

heroblade20

Quote from: ShinoBee on July 17, 2010, 11:00:44 PM
I hope this thread isn't dead. :(

I'm actually curious about getting in touch with "that hot guy" at Yaoi Bingo. For those who were there, he was one of most desired guys, and he and his friend worked at a Martial Arts booth iirc. Some girls bought more bingo cards solely to get the attention of that guy.

Now, you're probably asking why I want to know about this specific guy.

Well...
a - He was a damn brave soul.
b - He gave me good lulz when he straddled on this guy I knew who got tricked into going to Yaoi Bingo. That made my day.

What was he cosplaying as? Was it the Ichigo?

heroblade20

Quote from: Z-Ro on July 21, 2010, 11:30:19 PM
Just looking for the female kick-ass I met. I lost the contact info she gave me so I'm hoping she's on here. Promised her a how to guide to make KA's batons

Hahaha was there really a female kickass? Thats pretty awesome. If ur looking for hitgirl though I know her._.

HakureiSandwih

Does someone have contacts to this alice?

I felt really bad for not talking to her alot ;-;

OniCourseMusha

FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

NerdyBirdAsh

Quote from: ShinoBee on July 17, 2010, 11:00:44 PM
I hope this thread isn't dead. :(

I'm actually curious about getting in touch with "that hot guy" at Yaoi Bingo. For those who were there, he was one of most desired guys, and he and his friend worked at a Martial Arts booth iirc. Some girls bought more bingo cards solely to get the attention of that guy.

Now, you're probably asking why I want to know about this specific guy.

Well...
a - He was a damn brave soul.
b - He gave me good lulz when he straddled on this guy I knew who got tricked into going to Yaoi Bingo. That made my day.

Are we speaking of Pantene Boy? <3
Attending FanimeCon for 15 years in 2019