Robot Unicorn Attack tournament.

Started by Pen2AndyP, June 15, 2010, 03:46:27 PM

Pen2AndyP

I think a Robot Unicorn Attack tournament would be a simple and easy tournament that's fairly quick, fun, and anyone can join. It wouldn't last much longer than an hour is my guess and all that's required is any decent computer or laptop and internet service for the game portion. Would anyone be interested in that? The game's link is right here: http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-twitchy-online-game.html

Phantom Roxas

jackiemarie90

I MAJORLY SUPPORT SUCH AN EPIC IDEA!!!
You haven't idealized mankind, you have deformed it, and that's the real practical joke.

summerchristmas838

AAALWAYS I WANNA BE WITH YOU AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU~
I suck at the game but YES I SUPPORT THIS IDEA.

Pen2AndyP

We should give people an option to play different music in the background for obvious reasons. We may enjoy Erasure's masterpiece Always but, some of the con goers might not. We should also have possibly judges and allow a limited amount of restarts and it'd be nice if we could do something like a qualifier where your score has to be above 50,000 or so and have the people who qualify play on stage zero. That sounds really awesome. I'd love for this to happen and be arranged somehow, perhaps it's an idea that would appeal to the people over at Adult Swim, even if it is a longshot. I'll try to start an online petition to try to see how many people support the idea, I have a few friends who fully support the thought already!

potatofreek

MAJOR SUPPORT. Though I'd definitely come in like last place.

And they should totally export it on some big screen or like a projector weee.
Potatoes Rule the World.
Deal with it.

chococlatte

That isn't a bad idea!   :D  Make it happen.

MyMidnightAffair

I'd love to participate in this insanely, addicting, mystic tourney :D
I SUPPORT.

r3za1264

LadyGlitterbow

YES! SUPPORT!!! Robot Unicorn Attack is the most awesome game around! And Erasure's "Always" is equally amazing. Infact, that will be the first dance song at my wedding... No, really.

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: LadyGlitterbow on September 23, 2010, 04:14:06 PM
YES! SUPPORT!!! Robot Unicorn Attack is the most awesome game around! And Erasure's "Always" is equally amazing. Infact, that will be the first dance song at my wedding... No, really.

Hurrr I agree with you 100%. [:
I'd love to see this @ Fanime '11.
I'd wait in line to compete.

AuroraDreamer

taki-desu

I support the robot unicorn attack tournament as well :)

NerdyBirdAsh

Attending FanimeCon for 15 years in 2019

Avairrianna

Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

heeroyuy135

Here's a curve ball to make this interesting:
YOU ONLY GET ONE SHOT. You screw up and get a bad score, you don't get a second chance.

iEatCars

ALWAYS I WANA BE WITH U AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY OOOO LOVEE.
SUPPORT.

Rhornez

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

chan

I like the idea of a single-shot robot unicorn attack. You get the fun without potentially staring at the screen till your eyeballs bleed