Fanime 2010 Facebook tagging

Started by Kertus, June 23, 2010, 04:14:36 PM

Kertus

Ok, so the whole "did you see me" thread has had me thinking over the last few weeks.  The method of just sending a few pictures at a time here and there to a few people is kinda slow and doesn't help in finding pictures in the future either.
I've already started contacting some people who are active on the forums who still are looking for pictures.  But it seems to me this whole thing would make more sense for those of us with facebooks to tag everyone we know in the albums we look at, and then have those people tag the people that they know in those albums.  Each person then does a small amount of work and many people are able to find pictures of them and their friends and everyone can be happy.

If you have a character that is recognizable enough and agree to look through every album I tag you in for people you can tag, I will look through my list of 250+ facebook albums from Fanime and tag you.

I'll start looking through them all again from top to bottom in about a week, so hitup this thread in the meantime if you want in on this 'project'

questions, comments, etc fire away
Mario '06. Sven '08. Jared '09. Gai '10. Cobra '11. Kenji '12. Spike '13.
irc.rizon.net #fanime Click here to connect to IRC

r3za1264

Nyanko

this is a great idea, im still looking for pictures from a couple years ago :(
but im more toward looking for ones of this year.
~Blood for betrayal~
http://nekae.deviantart.com/
Fanime2013
Penelo ff12
Sailor Moon

Kertus

Heh, I'll try to look out for you too in addition to all the other people I'm tagging now lol, it's good cause most of the people are tagging their friends too and things are working out ^_^
Mario '06. Sven '08. Jared '09. Gai '10. Cobra '11. Kenji '12. Spike '13.
irc.rizon.net #fanime Click here to connect to IRC