Anime Night in San Bruno

Started by noticetoappear, June 27, 2010, 11:28:35 PM

noticetoappear

Want more anime? Join us Friday night, July 2nd, at 9pm on the premises of 801 el camino real, San Bruno, 94066. Thanks to MrBiggMan66 for stopping by last night. Had a wonderful mini-showing of a few episodes of Gurren Lagann, Gundam 00, and Wangan Midnight, to test the projector and screen, and new speakers. Will probably continue to air these episodes, and I'll post a schedule closer to Friday.

MrBiggMan66

I'll probably be there and I'll invite a few friends, hopefully they don't have work lol. I'm glad I noticed you guys over there while I just happened to pass by.

Btw there is plenty of parking outside of Hollywood video, to anyone interested in coming.

noticetoappear

Everything is set to begin at 9pm. Bring a jacket!

noticetoappear

Thank you all for coming. Look forward to seeing you guys/girls next week!! With the ten of us, I think we spread our horizons pretty far- Gurren Lagann, Genshiken, Code Geass, Afro Samurai, Lucky Star, and of course Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou!!!

MrBiggMan66

Was a good first night lol :D

P.S. after you guys showed Ichiban... I just had to download it  8)

noticetoappear

Indeed.
With the great turnout, we're hosting another anime night this Friday, the 9th of July. Outdoor theater! Everyones welcome! Lots of parking!

9pm-12:30am, July 9 2010
801 El Camino Real, San Bruno, CA
Premises of SpeeDee Oil Change and Tune Up, you can't miss the place!

noticetoappear

Heres the schedule for tomorrow night:
Gurren Lagann episode 3
Code Geass episode 2
Genshiken episode 2
Gundam 00 episode 2
Amv Hell
Black Lagoon episode 1
Ichiban Demon Lord episode 2
AMV Hell 2
Highschool of the Dead

MrBiggMan66

Quote from: rhettwhitehill on July 08, 2010, 06:45:15 PM
Heres the schedule for tomorrow night:
Gurren Lagann episode 3
Code Geass episode 2
Genshiken episode 2
Gundam 00 episode 2
Amv Hell
Black Lagoon episode 1
Ichiban Demon Lord episode 2
AMV Hell 2
Highschool of the Dead

ZOMBIES ahahaha HSOTD is interesting, needs more shotgun lol.

Should be a fun night.

I like how I have 1/2 of that list on my hard drive XD

noticetoappear

Spectacular event! Over 15 people showed up. Schedule ran pretty smooth... Will update later for this Friday's schedule. Glad to introduce Ninja Game to a few new guys.

rc1707

Hey this is Richard from anime night. Please check out our blog at http://animenightfridays.blogspot.com/.

For the Friday of July 16, 2010. The schedule goes as follows from 9PM-12:30PM

1. Wangan Midnight - Episode 2

2. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Episode 4

3. History's Strongest Disciple - Episode 1

4. Gundam 00 Season 1 - Episode 3

5. Code Geass Season 1 - Episode 3

6. Genshiken Season 1 - Episode 3

7. High School of The Dead - Episode 2

8. Ichiban Demon Lord - Episode 3

9. Claymore - Episode 4

There'll be time in between anime for funny clips and videos. We will continue ninja game and this week, mafia will be introduced.

Food and drinks will be available and please dress for warmth.

And as always, lots of free parking here, come hang out and check out our set up =D.

rc1707

Anime Night will be on today. Please come check it out.

noticetoappear

Pretty much had a great time last friday. Decided not to show mini 'net clips of funny videos, and just stick to anime. Ninja game lasted 3 rounds, before Anime Hell took everyones attention. Will be posting a new thread before friday, since we've been reliably showing 3-4 hours of anime every week.