[WTB] FanimeCon logo stuff

Started by otakuya, June 29, 2010, 11:32:00 AM

otakuya

Hi. I'm looking for older FanimeCon logo stuff. Specifically, the FanimeCon logo hat/baseball cap and polo shirt that was sold one year. I don't believe the accessories were specific to a year (ex. FanimeCon 2009, etc...), just the FanimeCon and/or ARG logo.

-The hat was half denim color and half khaki color with the FanimeCon logo in baby blue. I believe there was another hat available in a single color and the ARG logo.

-The polo shirt had the FanimeCon logo on the left breast area and an ARG logo on the back collar.

-There was also a denim long-sleeve shirt with both logos on it too.

-I also believe there were FanimeCon mini-Sharpies available once. I still have a black mini-Sharpie with the logo on it and am looking for more.

-Anywhere too where I can find more of the FanimeCon lanyards?

Any information on any FanimeCon logo apparel and accessories would be helpful, thanks!

Hachimitsu

I have a pink but not sure if thats something you really like and want v_v..

Jerry

you might wanna get in touch with either marketing, HR, or the fanime Con Historian [yes i think we actually have one!!! ]

I am to believe [rumored] that there is a treasure of hidden away in a secret place of old and over produced fanime memorabilia from previous years including the things like landyards, pens, old shirts and apparel.

i think you just need to e-mail them and im sure they'd probably work something out. [for a price]
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Dany

I have some Fanime 2008 white T-shirts that I would not be against putting into the hands of someone who would enjoy them. They have the small logo in front with the date and artwork (my guess it was the annual artwork) on the back.

They are on the larger side of the size spectrum..I think I have a 2XL and a 3XL, and maybe one XL, but they are at home and I'm not, so I'd have to check on that part later. They are all in new condition, never worn, and while we are a single-cat household, the shirts have been kept in a closet to our sewing room, where the cat is not allowed.

Drop me a PM if they sound like something that you would be interested in!
2012 Costumes (or so we hope!)
Ayukawa, Miime, Oscar, Yuria, D'Eon

otakuya

Quote from: Jerry on August 26, 2010, 12:18:00 PM
you might wanna get in touch with either marketing, HR, or the fanime Con Historian [yes i think we actually have one!!! ]

I am to believe [rumored] that there is a treasure of hidden away in a secret place of old and over produced fanime memorabilia from previous years including the things like landyards, pens, old shirts and apparel.

i think you just need to e-mail them and im sure they'd probably work something out. [for a price]

So, in FanimeCon tradition, are the emails like [email protected]? And is there really a con historian? I'd like to staff that  ;D .

M

Quote from: Otakuya on June 29, 2010, 11:32:00 AM
Hi. I'm looking for older FanimeCon logo stuff. Specifically, the FanimeCon logo hat/baseball cap and polo shirt that was sold one year. I don't believe the accessories were specific to a year (ex. FanimeCon 2009, etc...), just the FanimeCon and/or ARG logo.
-The hat was half denim color and half khaki color with the FanimeCon logo in baby blue. I believe there was another hat available in a single color and the ARG logo.
-The polo shirt had the FanimeCon logo on the left breast area and an ARG logo on the back collar.
-There was also a denim long-sleeve shirt with both logos on it too.
-I also believe there were FanimeCon mini-Sharpies available once. I still have a black mini-Sharpie with the logo on it and am looking for more.
-Anywhere too where I can find more of the FanimeCon lanyards?
Any information on any FanimeCon logo apparel and accessories would be helpful, thanks!
OffWorld (the creators of these items) have experimented on various items that, unfortunately, didn't sell well. Due to that, they were discontinued after they sold out. If there is a big demand for them, I can see about getting them remade, but I don't see that happening as of now. Sorry. :(

I believe that the FanimeCon Sharpies were a staff item given out by HR years ago. They weren't ever produced beyond that and are a very limited item.

We have gone through numerous lanyards, but we plan on giving these out again at FanimeCon 2011 to our members (Plug: be sure to Pre-Reg :P). If you wanted an old lanyard (such as the NVIDIA/FanimeCon one), unfortunately you are out of luck as those aren't printed anymore. However, we did give out about 17k or so of those, so find a buddy that's willing to give you theirs.

Also, no FanimeCon Historian.

[Edit: I'm aware that I'm bumping a really old thread. I apologize. Don't kill me, mods!]
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

LordKefka

FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

AmazingKenchan

Might be old, but I need to chime in to express my great liking of the Fanime boxers.
2004-2005 Logistics Staff
2007-2009 eGaming Staff
2010-2012 Arcade Head

Rhornez

@ the dude with fanime 2008 shirts, i would like one :D

Been going to Fanime Since 2008