Target!2011 Katekyo Hitman Reborn gathering(CHANGE OF SCHEDULE)

Started by Touya no Miko, June 29, 2010, 06:31:54 PM

DeadlyWings

Put me down as Tsuna ( 27 hoodie version) And I'm bringing a friend who will be cosplaying as TYL Mukuro.

Touya no Miko

If none of us feels like changing the time and day. How about we take the gathering inside?
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

xenzii

I'll be going as Dino!
And My Step-sister as Hibari.
:D

Touya no Miko

rokusangria

It depends if I can finish off his cloak in time, but I'll try to come as Mammon, Varia edition.

BSaphire

Greetings KHR cosplayers! I have been awaiting a PM from Touya no Miko about the day/time/location for this gathering which has been given returning status. I can see why the delay and would like to offer some help.
The location you have listed would put you beside the fountains on the Marriott side and you would like to run Hot Nappo 10:30 - 11 and the gathering @ 11. With Naruto already there at 11 it makes this location unavailable. If you would like to stay at this day and time I would recommend the tree area on the Marriott side up by the convention center. (FMS) you could have this area for 1 1/2 with no problem.

There was also a comment about moving this inside and if you are a returning 60+ gathering there would not be a location on the 1FCC to accommodate your gathering. 1FCC LA & 1FCC RS will handle gatherings up to 40 cosplayers.

I await Touya no Miko's pm with your decision so that I can post it along with 2 remaining 60+ returning gatherings.

Thank You
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

JiiiWiz

Inside is fine with me! As long as it's somewhere noticeable and nice. I believe near the entrance would be fine since it's in an open area with people walking about. But like what Saphire recommended, it is a good plan too. Though it's up to all of you now. It's almost Fanime!~
"Please don't.."

JiiiWiz

"Please don't.."

Touya no Miko

Ok guys looks like we'll stick with our regular time. But we might have to end our gathering a little early. I'll be listing the cosplay.com attendees soon.

BSaphire

Quote from: Touya no Miko on February 14, 2011, 06:12:43 PM
Ok guys looks like we'll stick with our regular time. But we might have to end our gathering a little early. I'll be listing the cosplay.com attendees soon.

With Cosplay Spectacular & Black And White Ball both on Sunday, do you want to stick with your original Submission info. Please PM me with any changes or if you wish to stay as listed.
Thank You
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Touya no Miko

When april comes around and our attendees are still below 30 I'll let you know.

Touya no Miko

Touya no Miko

bahamutknightzero

Bit of an update from me, I might not be able to make this after all :( . I need the prep time to get myself ready for another gathering taking place that day (after the Masq date change situation). I may still show up if I get there in time to take photos at least.

Touya no Miko

CYL Cosplay

Hello~ I will be attending as Chrome Dokuro (Kokuyo Uniform) ^^
Facebook

Fanime 2019 Line-Up
Friday - KDA Eve (LoL)
Saturday - Mash 2nd Ascension (FGO)
Sunday - ???

Touya no Miko

yumicchi88