Target!2011 Katekyo Hitman Reborn gathering(CHANGE OF SCHEDULE)

Started by Touya no Miko, June 29, 2010, 06:31:54 PM

Soxrocker04

Hello there~! I'll be going as Lambo (15 year old), who I actually went as last year too >.> And then it also looks like a friend of mine will be going as Reborn~ And then maybe (this is a big maybe since I don't know for sure) we might also have a Colonello.

pokkypok

DarkMoonlitStar

Does anyone have pics of their KHR Cosplay?

Well if anyone's interested...

I just recently posted some test shots on my dA

http://darkmo0n1tstar.deviantart.com/
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

vietboy

I shall be there as Fon, hopefully I'll be done with the Naruto Gathering in time.
They are not Fallen Angels, they are Fabled..

Touya no Miko

Lol, wow so many last additions. It's gonna be a fun year.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

vietboy

One of my friends will be coming as Mammon, and we seriously need a Ryohei to complete the Vongola Familia.
They are not Fallen Angels, they are Fabled..

EnmaRaeg

Hey, uh, one question, is the Hot Nappo thing gonna be with a REAL pineapple? (is scared of pain)

Touya no Miko

Lol. no since I don't want to be held responsible for injuries. You'll see what it is.

EnmaRaeg

Fun gathering! I sucked at Hot Nappo though =~= But oh well

CYL Cosplay

lol~ I was no good too XD haha~ I was Always one of the first ones out. lol >u< Mhmm, much much fun gathering. Went by so fast~ I'll upload photos to flickr soon and I'll post a link here ^^
Facebook

Fanime 2019 Line-Up
Friday - KDA Eve (LoL)
Saturday - Mash 2nd Ascension (FGO)
Sunday - ???

DarkMoonlitStar

It's too bad I missed this gathering...I happened to hear that it ended after I finally got to change into Chrome >.<
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

Touya no Miko

Thanks for attending everyone. Despite being disorganized we still had quite a bit of fun. Sadly this will be my last year as head of the KHR gathering as I'm retiring from running gatherings for a while. Hopefully the next person who runs it will do a much better job than me.

yumicchi88

I might be able to head next year, but we'll see. it will be great if it can be double heads.
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

CYL Cosplay

Facebook

Fanime 2019 Line-Up
Friday - KDA Eve (LoL)
Saturday - Mash 2nd Ascension (FGO)
Sunday - ???

EnmaRaeg

JiiiWiz

Me and my fiance didn't know there was a schedule change during con time and thought it was still at 11, still missed it though since we were recruiting volunteers for the Con...and running around as Hibari and Mukuro with Volunteer signs. :[ But I hope next year it will be around 2 pm! We'll be there next year for sure though! Hope someone can lead this awesome gathering again next year, seemed like so much fun...

Until next year! REBORN!

"Please don't.."

JiiiWiz

"Please don't.."