Kingdom Hearts panel?

Started by Kites-kun, July 16, 2010, 01:08:14 PM

Kites-kun

So, at Fanime 2010 my friends and I did a Ask Hetalia panel that was a comedy based Q&A panel that lasted 2 succesrful hours! Now I was wondering what people would think of a KH comedy Q&A panel with KH characters as the hosts? Im thinking of making the first hour a Q&A session and making the second hour a game show (KH dating game, KH jepordy, KH family feud, or KH whose line) where the audience gets to interact with the panelits! I would more then love to hear everyones thoughts and suggestions!

Kiara

OMG! That would be so amazing! Especially considering how all the KH characters would have such hilarious answers. Can I be Marluxia? -Laughs- But yeah, I love the idea. A KH Family Feud would be epic. Maybe like, Chain of memories vs Kingdom Hearts II, and axel hosting cause he's in both. Or something like that.

Cosplayer/Photographer in the East Bay.

Dilemma

asdfjkl;
This would make Fanime so much more amazing xD

I vote yes x546865413211578/96845100000000000000 O________________o

Kites-kun

*giggles* x3

Any suggestions, Dilemma? :'D

Dilemma

Ur hur hur.  /superlamefangirlingover

I donno o:

Maybe heartless/nobody/unversed(?) bingo or something. haha

All of the ideas you already have sound really fun too ^^

I'll keep pondering ideas/suggestions~

kookiekween99

Go with the Whose Line idea. Seriously. It'll be so entertaining.

Or a stripping game. But I don't think the staff would like that. ;)
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

Jerry

Quote from: kookiekween99 on October 09, 2010, 10:51:11 PM
Go with the Whose Line idea. Seriously. It'll be so entertaining.

Or a stripping game. But I don't think the staff would like that. ;)

i think there's already a bishie night with usually yaoi bingo where technically some of the bishies get down to their boxors.

usually these panels/event are required to be at night (evening prime time) to avoid family related situations on why Riku and Sora and Roxas are taking of their costumes in front of a group of screaming fan girls.

---- back on topic...

me personally, i would prefer and overview of all the storielines of the Kingdom heart universe thus far, almost looking at the folklore of the Keyblade wars (sounds like a FF version of star wars except with key blades and not in space, thought space battles with non-gummi ships would be cool)

anyway also a mixed bag or "out of the hat" games would be fun with audience participation, though remember an hour does go by very quickly, so the host of the panel needs to keep some somewhat structure before running out of time or getting disctracted by every fangirl and boy out there.

and of course you need to submit the panel once the panel registration opens up.
Good luck!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Dilemma

Quote from: Jerry on October 12, 2010, 08:32:09 AM

me personally, i would prefer and overview of all the storielines of the Kingdom heart universe thus far, almost looking at the folklore of the Keyblade wars (sounds like a FF version of star wars except with key blades and not in space, thought space battles with non-gummi ships would be cool)

o:
That would be cool.  Trying to explain everything could take up a whole panel. xD Plus, it would be interesting to hear it all at once instead of piecing it together by oneself.

Kites-kun

Quote from: Dilemma on October 13, 2010, 09:07:34 AM
Quote from: Jerry on October 12, 2010, 08:32:09 AM

o:
That would be cool.  Trying to explain everything could take up a whole panel. xD Plus, it would be interesting to hear it all at once instead of piecing it together by oneself.
I love this idea too o: <3

Jerry

considering there would be alot of content to cover, all within the time limit of an hour... you can make a mini game/trivia/ fan service fun out of it.

make it audience participated... or if you had a mega budget show favorite clips, interpret them and/or discuss /rant what you would like to see in Kingdom Hearts 3.

have a mini KH contest at the end of the panel have the audience decide by applause and then give out prizes or something.

just throwing out all sorts of random ideas.  :D
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Hisuitsume

Fanime '07-'09 ~ Attendee
Fanime '10       ~ Panels General Staff
Fanime '11-'12 ~ Panels Co-Head
Fanime '13       ~ Panels Second
Fanime '14-'15 ~ Panels General Staff

Otakon '08-'09 ~ Attendee

Dilemma

Since we're throwing out ideas now . . .

Begin random whatever-comes-to-my-head idea flow:

Conspiracy theories.
With evidence.
:)

"What if . . ." scenarios

Learning how to build gummi ships in-game @___@

Manga vs. Games   (cannon/not cannon? Any events we can assume are real even though they're in the manga?)

The controversy over Final Mix games.

Inaccuracies in the plot between games.

Triangle combos = overkill?

Simon Says

Charades

Explaining the Ansem Reports (Ansem's, Secret, Not-So-Secret, Xehanort's, The Ones that Are Really Xehanort's Sister's, etc.)

fishesloverice?

Seems fun!  :D
I'll attend as Yuffie from KH2
Maybe, a part explaining how to make sea-salt ice cream?
私の最後の意志で!

MokurenTattoo

2012 Cosplays:
Hope Estheim (FFXIII) | Finnian (Kuroshitsuji) | Luka Megurine (Vocaloid) | Kagome Higurashi (InuYasha) | Kathy (Harvest Moon) | Kida Masaomi (DRRR!!)